Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Mar 2024, 07:11:05
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Vazno: Ponasajte se pristojno! Za uvrede i klevete snosite punu odgovornost!

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Becky G  (Pročitano 21204 puta)
14. Nov 2017, 12:48:36
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
Rebbeca Marie Gomez (born March 2, 1997), better known by her stage name Becky G, is a Mexican-American singer, songwriter, rapper, actress and model. Gomez first gained recognition in 2011 when she began posting videos of herself covering popular songs online. One of her videos caught the attention of producer Dr. Luke, who subsequently offered her a joint record deal with Kemosabe Records and RCA Records. While working on her debut effort, Gomez collaborated with artists will.i.am, Cody Simpson and Cher Lloyd. Her official debut single, "Becky from the Block" (2013), received a positive reception upon its release. She released her debut extended play, Play It Again (2013), later that same year. Her second single, "Can't Get Enough" (2014), featured guest vocals from Pitbull and went on to top the Latin Rhythm Airplay chart in the United States.

Gomez achieved mainstream success with the release of "Shower" (2014), which went on to enter the top twenty of the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The single would go on to receive a multi platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), denoting two million units sold in the country. Following the success of "Shower", Gomez released "Can't Stop Dancin'" (2014) and "Break a Sweat" (2015) as singles from her forthcoming album; neither matched the commercial performance of their predecessor. She embarked on a co-headlining tour with J Balvin throughout September and October 2015, spanning throughout the United States. She portrayed Valentina Galindo in two episodes of the musical television series Empire, contributing two new songs to the soundtrack of the series. Gomez was featured on the song "Superstar" (2016) with Pitbull. She released her first Spanish song, "Sola" as the lead single from her Spanish debut studio album.

Gomez portrayed the Yellow Ranger, Trini, in the 2017 film Power Rangers. Her performance was received positively and made headlines, being the first queer superhero in a blockbuster film.

Izvor - Wiki
IP sačuvana
social share
The normal boobs ( . )( . ) The silicone boobs ( + )( + ) The perfect boobs (o)(o) Some boobs are cold (^)(^) and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o) and the very small boobs (.)(.) and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.) I love them all!!!

Galerije slika najlepsih dama - Sydney Sweeney
Galerije slika najlepsih dama - Paige VanZant
Galerije slika najlepsih dama - Paige Spiranac

Galerije slika najlepsih dama - Sara Jean Underwood
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
2015 Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami - 4/30/15

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share
The normal boobs ( . )( . ) The silicone boobs ( + )( + ) The perfect boobs (o)(o) Some boobs are cold (^)(^) and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o) and the very small boobs (.)(.) and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.) I love them all!!!

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
People En Espanol's "50 Most Beautiful" 2015 Gala in NYC - 5/12/15

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina in Miami 11/07/15

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
The 17th Annual Latin Grammy Awards in Las Vegas - 11/17/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
'Power Rangers' Los Angeles Premiere - 3/22/17

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
Billboard Latin Conference 2017 in Miami - 4/26/17

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami April 27-2017

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' in Hollywood - 5/18/17

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86408
2017 Latin American Music Awards in Hollywood - 10/26/17

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Mar 2024, 07:11:05
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Oznake: Becky
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.085 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.