Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Mar 2024, 08:09:49
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 2 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 816 817 819
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Arsenal FC  (Pročitano 506290 puta)
Legenda foruma

Црвене сијају звезде, само једној гаси се сјај...

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42971
Zastava Краљево
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 20.0.1132.57
Arsenal odustao, Van Persi odlazi!

Najbolji fudbaler londonskog Arsenala Robin Van Persi definitivno odlazi sa "Emirejtsa", prenose engleski mediji! Holanđanin je po ko zna koji put odbio da produži ugovor sa "tobdžijama", koje su odustale od želje da ga zadrže u timu.

Golgeteru ugovor sa Arsenalom ističe za godinu dana, a njegova trenutna cena je 30 miliona funti, pa nema sumnje da će on već ovog leta napustiti glavni grad Engleske.

Prema navodima ostrvskih medija, moguće je da Van Persi bude prodat već u narednih nekoliko dana, pre nego što ekipa u subotu otputuje na turneju na Daleki istok.

Van Persi je prošle sezone postigao 30 golova u Premijer ligi, a u redu za njega stoje Mančester siti, Mančester junajted, Juventus i Real Madrid.

Спортал.рс
IP sačuvana
social share
Како ти се звао отац? -Хусеин. Његов отац? -Кемал. Чији је Кемал? -Шефкин. Даље? -Шефик Ибров, Ибро Рушидов, Рушид Екрем, Муслија, Адем и Алија! Даље? -Нема даље! -Нема даље, последњи је Алија! Ко је родио Алију? -Одкуд знам, опет неки Хусеин, Кемал! -Није. -Него ко? -Њега су родили Цвјета и Спасоје Југовић. А ако кренеш назад сретаћеш само оваква имена: Вељко, Милош, Душан, Видак, Војак...

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Arsenal Transfer Report: Arsenal Reject Man Utd Bid for Van Persie

According to The Guardian, Arsenal have rejected a Manchester United bid for their wantaway striker Robin van Persie.

According to the article, the North London club are looking for offers in excess of £20 million for van Persie, who earlier this summer, announced his intention to leave the club.

However, it is believed United are wary of offering more, due to the player turning 29 next month.

The BBC meanwhile, reports today that Arsenal have received multiple offers for the player from Juventus and Manchester City as well, although neither come close to matching their valuation.

With rumours over his future building, Goal.com leads with the story today that van Persie has pulled out of Arsenal's pre-season tour of Asia in an attempt to force his club to sell.

The story claims that Manchester City is the Dutchman's preferred destination.

The website also refutes the fact that United have bid for the player, stating that their focus is on Brazilian starlet Lucas Moura, as well as Real Madrid's Nuri Sahin.

With less than a year to run on his current contract, if Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger decided to keep the star striker at the club, the Gunners would run the risk of losing him for nothing next year.

The Dutchman is coming off the back of a stellar season, in which he led the Premier League with 30 goals, as well as scoring seven more in other competitions.

As a result, van Persie claimed numerous personal accolades, such as the PFA Player of the Year award.

With the start of the season a month away, fans of Arsenal can expect a decision over his future to be made in the coming few weeks.

Where he'll end up though, is another question.

http://bleacherreport.com

IP sačuvana
social share

Calmly.. walk down the road.. and into your death..
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Wenger hoce da zadrizi Persija...

Arsenal interested in Santos' Ganso

Arsenal are one of a group of top Premier League clubs closely watching Santos attacking midfielder Paulo Henrique Ganso, according to ESPN sources.

Ganso, 22, is widely tipped to leave Santos this summer, with he and fellow Brazilian starlet Neymar long earmarked for big money moves to Europe.

Compatriot Oscar is on the brink of signing for Chelsea from Internacional and Ganso now looks likely to follow him into English football, with Manchester United, Tottenham and Chelsea all linked with his services.

Arsenal were also keen on signing Oscar, but Arsene Wenger will now turn his attention to Santos' talented midfielder, who has been capped eight times by Brazil.

"Arsenal are interested, yes, but there are others," a source told ESPN. "He has a €50 million buyout clause in his contract but Santos will take less, much less - not a fee that will be prohibitive to a deal in England.

"The reason is that he doesn't have long left on his contract, two years at the most, and he is not signing a new one, so its' time to sell him."

Ganso's agent Delcir Sonda has already suggested that he has played his last game for Santos after talks broke down over a new deal.

soccernet.espn.go.com

Ajax wants Arsenal's Miyaichi on loan

Ajax is ready to make a move to sign Arsenal winger Ryo Miyaichi on loan for the 2012-13 season, De Telegraaf reports.

The Japan international spent the second half of last term in a loan stint at Bolton, with opportunities in Arsene Wenger's first team limited.

Ajax coach Frank de Boer is thought to be in the market for a new wide-man and missed out on Luciano Narsingh, who recently moved to rivals PSV from Heerenveen.

With Miyaichi having acquired the experience of playing in the Eredivise after a temporary spell at Feyenoord in 2011, the Amsterdam giant is weighing up a move for the 19-year-old Japanese.

The decision is believed to be in the hands of Wenger, who will choose whether to keep him in north London or send him to Netherlands to earn more playing time in the first team.

sports.yahoo.com
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 17114
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 15.0
Venger ne zna šta hoće, te ide, te ostaje. Ili ga prodajte ili ga ostavite i ćao. Na kraju će ga prodati ili ostaviti u minut do 12 prelaznog roka.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Gube u prijateljskoj trenutno...

Arsenal agree terms with Santi Cazorla from troubled Málaga

The Spain winger Santi Cazorla has agreed terms to join Arsenal and leave Málaga this summer. Arsène Wenger is keen to sign Cazorla, whom he monitored last summer, and he is hopeful that an offer of €20m (£15.6m) can close the deal with a basic agreement in place with the player.

Negotiations have taken place between the clubs and, although Málaga's initial response was to point to Cazorla's €45m buy-out clause and effectively discourage Arsenal's interest, the Spanish club's worrying financial situation, which could see them relegated if they do not pay outstanding debts, might force them to sell.

Arsenal's summer business has been overshadowed by the Robin van Persie saga, with the captain intent on leaving the Emirates Stadium. Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus have made bids, which have been rejected by Arsenal, who will hold out for at least £20m, and the race for his signature is hotting up.

Juventus have been back in contact with Arsenal and they have indicated that they will pay close to the £20m asking price while they could also offer Van Persie an extraordinary contract worth £190,000 a week after tax. Arsenal, if pushed, would prefer to sell to an overseas club but they are preparing for an improved offer from United. Both Manchester clubs have so far offered about £12m.

Wenger has already signed the strikers Lukas Podolski and Olivier Giroud and the addition of Cazorla would give him another attacking option. He is expected to sell Andrey Arshavin, with clubs in the middle east having expressed an interest, but he would still have Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Gervinho in wide areas, although he has experimented with the latter through the middle in pre-season training.

Cazorla wants to leave Málaga, the club he joined for €19m last summer from Villarreal, after wages went unpaid during the campaign and promises were broken. The 27-year-old has told Málaga of his intention to depart and he has also spoken to Arsenal to tell them he is keen on joining them.

Málaga may facilitate the move but the power vacuum and inertia at the club means that the future is uncertain. If Málaga's Qatari owner, Sheikh Abdullah Bin Nasser Al-Thani, does not inject more money, the sale of Cazorla would represent the swiftest way for the Spanish club to cover their debts. If Málaga do not settle those debts by 31 July they face relegation to Second Division B and the loss of their Uefa licence and Champions League participation.

Considering the wealth of the owners and the more than €150m poured into the club over the past two years, Málaga's inertia is baffling. Theoretically, al-Thani could resolve the crisis at a stroke. Sources at the club say that his methods are "different" and that they would not be surprised if the money turned up at the last minute but they cannot count on that. While the debt is outstanding, the Spanish league will not allow them to make any signings.

Cazorla is one of four players, alongside Ruud van Nistelrooy, Salomón Rondón and Joris Mathijsen, who threatened to make a formal complaint against Málaga during a meeting with the president of the Spanish players' union, the AFE, José Luis Rubiales, on 13 July.

After the meeting, Rubiales insisted that an "important" amount of money was still owed to some players but that others had been paid in full. The club reassured the players but, if a lasting agreement is not reached, a meeting can be scheduled on 25 July between the AFE, on the players' behalf, and the LFP (La Liga), on behalf of the club, to reach a resolution.

Villarreal claim Málaga also owe the €3.5m outstanding on the sale of Cazorla, while the Spanish tax authorities are demanding almost €7m. Public debt is not unusual for Spanish clubs but Miguel Cardenal, the president of the Supreme Sports Council, the CSD, introduced a new zero-tolerance policy in April. Both the league and the AFE signed the agreement, according to which clubs with outstanding debts other than previously accrued debts for which payment plans have already been agreed, face automatic relegation.

Since buying the club and becoming president, Al-Thani has invested over €60m in playersand taken Málaga to Champions League qualification for the first time. Now, though, there is silence. Neither the owner nor his vice-president are currently in Spain, as has been the case for much of the last year, leaving Málaga in limbo. José Carlos Pérez, the club's consejero, essentially the man running the day-to-day business, died in the spring and the general manager, Fernando Hierro, who had been forced to intervene last season when players had gone unpaid, resigned saying he was no longer "comfortable" in his role.

Meanwhile the Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner is in talks with Galatasaray.

guardian.co.uk

Arsenal's Laurent Koscielny signs new long-term contract

Arsenal defender Laurent Koscielny has agreed a new long-term contract, the club has announced.

France international Koscielny, 26, moved from Lorient two years ago and has played 85 times, scoring six goals. He also has four international caps.

"The development Laurent has shown has been absolutely exceptional," said Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger.

Koscielny's decision to commit comes after striker Robin van Persie said he would not be signing a new contract.

Van Persie's Arsenal deal expires next summer and the Netherlands international is seeking a fresh challenge after eight years at the club.

Wenger wants the player's future sorted before the start of the Premier League season on 18 August, with Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus all having offers rejected for Van Persie.

At least Wenger will be relieved that Koscielny has committed to the Gunners, although Arsenal have not revealed the length of his new contract.

"I'm delighted to have reached agreement with the club," said Koscielny.

"I have had a fantastic time here and look forward to an exciting future with Arsenal."

No other player has started more games for Arsenal over the last two years than Koscielny, who has made 85 appearances in all competitions since joining in July 2010.

Koscielny has made remarkable progress since playing for Tours in Ligue 2 in France three years ago.

"Laurent has been outstanding for us over the last two seasons," added Wenger.

"I am very pleased he has decided to commit his future to the club.

"When you consider that until 2009 he was playing in Ligue 2 in France and that he is now performing at the very top level in the Premier League and for his country, the development that he has shown has been absolutely exceptional."

bbc.co.uk
« Poslednja izmena: 24. Jul 2012, 17:20:52 od pleybeck »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Preokrenuli prijateljsku juce, golovima nekih klinaca.

------------------------------------

Henry open to Arsenal return

New York Red Bulls forward Thierry Henry is not ruling out the possibility returning to Arsenal again in January.

Henry, 34, spent time training with Arsenal during the off season of the MLS last winter before agreeing a short-term loan agreement in January with the club he left for Barcelona in 2007.

The Frenchman scored twice during his loan spell, his first of those strikes on his comeback match in the FA Cup against Leeds, and he has admitted he sees his future back at Emirates Stadium.

Henry said in the Sun: "I would like to go back to England with Arsenal for sure. I wasn't planning to go back to play last season. It was only because Gervinho and [Marouane] Chamakh went to the African Nations Cup.

"I was there to train and they asked me if I wanted to play. Who knows what might happen in the future? I've not yet spoken to Arsene about it so I don't know what capacity I could go back in.

"Coaching does interest me but I don't know what my talent is going to be after I have finished my career. But I will go back to Arsenal."

soccernet.espn.go.com
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 17114
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1
Ima nade, dobri klinci, samo nedovoljno da parirjau iskusnijim i stariijim.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Arsenal gubi u prijateljskoj 0:2 od City-a...oba gola greska Jenkinson-a...

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/match/83741/arsenal-fc-vs-manchester-city/play-by-play

Arsenal have received no bid for Robin van Persie says Arsene Wenger

Van Persie, absent from Arsenal’s tour of the Far East after being left behind in London to work in his fitness following his revelation that he will not extend his contract at the Emirates, is being pursed by City, Manchester United and Juventus.

And speaking in Cape Town last Friday, United manager Sir Alex Ferguson appeared to blame Arsenal for revealing his interest in the Dutch forward, saying, ‘Obviously Arsenal have given out the fact that we've made a bid for him (Van Persie).’ There are other clubs interested in the player.”

But after seeing his team lose to City in a rain-soaked Bird’s Nest Stadium, Wenger hit out at reporters for asking about the status of interest in Van Persie, before insisting that no bids have been lodged for the 28-year-old.

“The Van Persie case doesn’t cross my mind.” Wenger said. “We have had no offers.

“He is close to fitness, of course, but we have not had any contact (from City or United) about him at all.

“We will not come back forever on Van Persie, We have many strikers at home. Van Persie is one of them, but we also have (Lukas) Podolski and (Olivier) Giroud.

“For now, we must prepare for the season and it is about more than one player.”

When asked to clarify the Van Persie situation after well-informed sources had claimed last week that City, United and Juventus had all lodged bids for the forward, the usually calm Wenger snapped back in response.

“We have talked about Van Persie.” Wenger said. “We have just played a football game tonight, there are four English people here and there have been four questions about Van Persie.

“I have talked about that, I am not talking about that question anymore. Do you understand?

“If you understand and respect what I said, then why do you ask me again?”

Although City are understood to have lodged a bid in the region of £15m for Van Persie, manager Roberto Mancini added to the confusion surrounding the player’s future by claiming that Wenger was correct in his claim about no offer being received from City.

“No, I don’t think (we have made an offer.)” Mancini said. “I think it is like this.

“If Wenger said this, I think it is true. Van Persie is one of the best strikers in the world, so it is difficult to buy him.”

Van Persie’s situation is likely to become clearer when Arsenal, who complete their tour with a game against Kitchee in Hong Kong on Sunday, return to London next week.

But it is understood that, while Mancini is determined to sign the player, a superior financial offer from Juventus and the lure of playing for

Ferguson at United are currently the two proposals that appeal most to Van Persie.

Wenger, meanwhile, denied that he is about to conclude a deal for Real Madrid’s Turkish midfielder Nuri Sahin.

He said: “We haven’t signed anybody. This report is wrong. We are not signing anybody at the moment and we are not close.”

Mancini, who saw goals from Pablo Zabaleta and Yaya Toure secure success in the inaugural Winoly Cup, admitted his surprise at the French Football

Federation’s decision to suspend Samir Nasri for three games following an expletive-laden rant at a journalist at Euro 2012.

Nasri, absent from City’s tour after being given an extended break following the tournament, is now unlikely to figure for France until November at the earliest.

Mancini said: “For us it might be better (that he doesn’t play), but I am very sorry for Samir.

“He is a good guy and a good player for the national team, but if they have taken this decision, I don’t know why.”

telegraph.co.uk
« Poslednja izmena: 27. Jul 2012, 23:19:42 od pleybeck »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Gemini
Pol
Poruke 32463
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 20.0.1132.57
Долази Казорла.
IP sačuvana
social share
АКО ХОЋЕШ СА МНОМ МОРАШ ДА ЗНАШ СИМВОЛ ВЕРЕ И ОЧЕ НАШ !!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
A mozda i Sahin.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 816 817 819
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Mar 2024, 08:09:49
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.089 sec za 15 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.