Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 21:26:57
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Arsenal FC  (Pročitano 513025 puta)
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Arsenal forward set to leave

Arsenal forward Joel Campbell is set to join Spanish side Real Betis on a season long loan.

The 20-year-old moved to the Gunners in 2011 but spent last season on loan at Lorient and is still not eligible to play in England due to work permit rules and the Costa Rican is excited by his move to Spain.

“It’s a great opportunity for me to grow,” Campbell told Fox TV. “I am going to the world’s best league, and I want to play. I want to show what I am capable of.”

london24.com

Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger declines offer to take over as France coach after Laurent Blanc resigns

Blanc resigned following France's elimination from euro 2012 as his contract came to an end and according to a report on L'Equipe's website, Wenger was on the French Football Federation's shortlist along with Didier Deschamps.

Wenger was approached by FFF president, Noel Le Graet, but declined the offer as he still has two years to run on his contract at the Emirates.

"There are a lot of names," Wenger told Telefoot. "But me, I will be very busy with Arsenal where my contract still runs for two years."

Le Graet and his board are expected to release a statement on their search for a new manager and a number of disciplinary matters relating to players at the Euros later today.

Besides Wenger's rejection of the offer it is also believed that, despite his resignation at Marseilles yesterday, Deschamps is not interested in taking over the French national side.

The club released a statement yesterday which read: "Olympique de Marseilles and Didier Deschamps have finally decided by mutual agreement not to continue working for the 2012-2013 season.

"Olympique de Marseilles thank Didier Deschamps for his work for the team for three years and wish him good luck for the future.

"Didier Deschamps thanks Olympique de Marseilles for their support throughout these last three seasons."

Reports in France suggest that Deschamps does not want to betray Blanc by replacing him and, further to this, his contract with Marseilles prevents him from immediately signing with another side.

telegraph.co.uk
IP sačuvana
social share

Calmly.. walk down the road.. and into your death..
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Denilson produzio pozajmicu za jos 6 meseci.

Wenger: Nasri and Fabregas destroyed my plans for Arsenal

ARSENE WENGER has criticised Samir Nasri, Gael Clichy and Cesc Fabregas for “destroying” his plans for Arsenal by leaving the club in their prime.

But despite these desertions, the Frenchman says he will stick to his policy of building a team around young players, following the example set by Johan Cruyff who proved you can win the Champions League without spending millions when he took Ajax to victory against AC Milan in 1995.

“I totally agree with Cruyff — and I won’t change,” Wenger told the Sun.

“The only sad thing is that sometimes your work is destroyed by others. You want to see a player in his prime doing it for your club. But it does not work like that all the time.

“I am a victim of that. I lost Samir Nasri, Gael Clichy and Cesc Fabregas at an age where they should have been playing their best football for Arsenal. But I never left the club when I could have.”

Wenger claims he “could have left 10 times to join another club” but didn’t do so because he was determined to continue with his Arsenal dream. “Besides, money was never a motivation for me,” he said.

Wenger appears to have made his comments in answer to last week’s complaint by Alisher Usmanov, Arsenal’s second largest shareholder, that the departure of Robin van Persie could be blamed on the club’s board.

"The situation with our captain and outstanding performer from last season, Robin van Persie, sums this up,” Usmanov said in a letter to the Arsenal board. “Yet again we are faced with losing our true marquee player because we cannot assure him of the future direction and give confidence that we can win trophies."

Usmanov wants leading shareholder Stan Kroenke to commit more cash to the club to enable it to pay off the debts accrued in building the new Emirates Stadium. Only then, Usmanov believes, can Arsenal afford to be competitive in the transfer market.

Asked what he thought about the calls from Usmanov and many Arsenal supporters for increased spending, Wenger said: “The emotion is over-ruling analysis now. Every word is being enlarged to ridiculous height. Millions of people have an opinion now on it all.”

Among those millions was one commenter who responded to the Sun interview like this: “I don't blame Wenger, he has no control over the outdated wage structure or transfer funds. Getting rid of Wenger will not change anything - the board is the problem and until they go we will continue selling our best players.”

theweek.co.uk

IP sačuvana
social share

Calmly.. walk down the road.. and into your death..
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 12585
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 20.0.1132.47
Wenger: Nasri and Fabregas destroyed my plans for Arsenal

Ma da bre, ti uopšte nisi kriv što su oni otišli.
« Poslednja izmena: 08. Jul 2012, 20:12:46 od dzejson »
IP sačuvana
social share
"And onward goes this thing of ours."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Ма......

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10661
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 13.0.1
mob
Samsung 
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6357
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 20.0.1132.47
hoce otici venger vise?  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1596
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 14.0
Venger sedi tu, a nema rezultata. Samo jedna titula 2003. i finale lš 2006. Ok, što forsira mlade igrače, ali mu treba i stariji. Kako je mogao u timu da ima Anrija, Viejru, Ljungberga, Berkampa i ostale. Dovedi nekog iskusnijeg da povede tim napred, ali nek ti tim više čiine mlađi igrači, ako toliko voliš da radiš sa njima.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6227
Browser
Nokia 070
mob
Samsung 
Mislim da je osvojio 3 titule. Sad ako pogledamo tim, ima tu relativno iskusnih igrača. Došao je Podolski, prošle godine Arteta, Santos takođe nije golobradi glinac. Sanja, Song, Volkot su već stasali, Rosicki je čak i mator. Videćemo šta će biti sa RVP.
Ne može da se vadi više na priče o neiskustvu. Vreme je da se malo govori o kvalitetu.
IP sačuvana
social share
"Na putu ka istini čovjek može da
napravi samo dvije greške. Da ne
prodje cijelim putem, ili - da ni ne
krene."  Buda
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1596
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 14.0
Slažem se. Sad treba da imaju kvalitet i titule.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 14114
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 11.64
 Smile Smile Smile

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

13420203596481.jpg
(147.16 KB, 800x410)
13420207384755.jpg
(16.97 KB, 423x131)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1596
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 14.0
Slika govori više od reči. Persi idi, nećeš se trofeja nadići, čim nisi dosad.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 21:26:57
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.17 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.