Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 11:54:05
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Vazno: Ponasajte se pristojno! Za uvrede i klevete snosite punu odgovornost!

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 35
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Ariel Winter - Štreberica iz Modern Family  (Pročitano 114491 puta)
03. Maj 2016, 12:34:07
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
Ariel Winter (born Ariel Winter Workman, January 28, 1998) is an American actress. She is best known as Alex Dunphy in the TV series Modern Family, as well as the voice of the title character in the Disney Junior show Sofia the First. Winter and her Modern Family castmates have won four Screen Actors Guild Awards for Best Ensemble in a Comedy Series.

Early life

Winter was born in Los Angeles, California on January 28, 1998, the daughter of Chrisoula "Chrystal" (née Batistas) and Glenn Workman. She is sister to actress Shanelle Workman and actor Jimmy Workman. Her mother's family is Greek.

Career

Winter obtained her first entertainment industry job in a Cool Whip commercial at age six. She had her first television role at age 7, in an episode of Listen Up!, and followed it with appearances in a variety of shows such as Tickle U Or Tickle U On Noggin, Freddie, Monk, Bones, and ER. In the animated children's show Phineas and Ferb, she voiced the character of Gretchen before winning the regular role of Alex Dunphy in the series Modern Family, which premiered in 2009. She has continued to work in TV animation, including providing the voice of Marina the Mermaid on Disney Junior's Jake and the Never Land Pirates. In 2012, Winter was cast as Sofia, the lead character in a then-new Disney animated franchise Sofia the First. The series premiered in January 2013 on Disney Junior. She also lent her voice to characters in the animated films, Disney's Bambi II and Blue Sky's Ice Age: The Meltdown.

Winter has appeared in feature films, most notably in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and also in Speed Racer, Duress, Opposite Day, and Fred 2. For her leading role in the film The Chaperone, she was nominated at the Young Artist Awards 2012 as Best Actress in a Motion Picture.

Personal life

In October 2006, her sister Shanelle Gray filed to become guardian of Winter, alleging their mother had been physically and emotionally abusive to Winter. On May 5, 2014, the court ordered guardianship to Gray and removed Winter from her mother's guardianship permanently. Gray and Winter's mother later released a statement stating "The family has moved beyond the conflict." On May 15, 2015, Winter declared on Twitter that she was officially emancipated.

In June 2015, Winter underwent breast reduction surgery.

In April 2016, Winter was accepted to UCLA and will begin attendance fall of 2016. On her decision to go to college, she explained, "You gotta have something else you can do. I've always been interested in law so I think it'll definitely be something that I'll love to do and also go to school for."

Izvor - Wiki

IMDb
IP sačuvana
social share
The normal boobs ( . )( . ) The silicone boobs ( + )( + ) The perfect boobs (o)(o) Some boobs are cold (^)(^) and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o) and the very small boobs (.)(.) and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.) I love them all!!!

Galerije slika najlepsih dama - Sydney Sweeney
Galerije slika najlepsih dama - Paige VanZant
Galerije slika najlepsih dama - Paige Spiranac

Galerije slika najlepsih dama - Sara Jean Underwood
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Mac OS X v: 10.11.4
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
at a Gas Station in Los Angeles - 1/28/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share
The normal boobs ( . )( . ) The silicone boobs ( + )( + ) The perfect boobs (o)(o) Some boobs are cold (^)(^) and some boobs belong to grandmothers \./\./ And let’s not forget the very large boobs (o Y o) and the very small boobs (.)(.) and lastly the asymmetrical boobs (•)(.) I love them all!!!

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
at the 2016 SAG Awards in L.A. - 1/30/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
at The Nice Guy Restaurant in West Hollywood - 1/31/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
Out in Studio City - 2/4/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
Delta Airlines 'Site and Sounds' Pre-Grammy Party in Los Angeles - 2/12/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
Out in L.A. - 2/14/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
at the Vanity Fair and Fiat Young Hollywood Celebration in L.A. - 2/23/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
at a DJ night hosted by Vanity Fair, L'Oreal Paris, & Hailee Steinfeld in West Hollywood - 2/26/16

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 86819
OS
Browser
Safari 601.5.17
Jacqueline Di Milia photoshoot ~ February 2016

Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 35
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 11:54:05
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.125 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.