Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Tema za pitanja
o SMF forumu, phpBB2 i phpBB3 forumu, Wordpress i Joomla CMS sistemima!

Za vecinu drugih pitanja nacicete odgovor citajuci Top teme!

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Zaštita materijala na sajtu  (Pročitano 14649 puta)
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 684
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Evo jednog odlicnog clanka koji objasnjava kako postupiti u slucaju kradje kopirajtovanog materijala, opet iz americke perspektive i njihovog DMCA zakona. Ali posto gotovo svi pretrazivaci i mnoge web hosting firme podlezu americkim zakonima, mislim da je nebitno gde sam zivis (bar do trenutka pokretanja eventualnog sudskog postupka) jer ce sve te firme i sajtovi suoceni sa verodostojnim dokazima o kradji pre izbaciti taj materijal sa svojih servera nego sto ce se se tuzakati na sudu zbog neke sitne ribe koja slucajno koristi njihove usluge...

Stop, Thief! How to Protect Your Site from Copyright Infringement

January 23rd, 2007

by Stephan Spencer

Originally published in MarketingProfs

They say that “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.” Not if you are a Web site owner and you have a brand to protect, however!

I’ve seen designs copied, content copied, even entire sites copied. It’s so easy for infringers to “View Source” and take whatever they like, without regard to copyright.

You can locate copyright infringers pretty easily with Copyscape if they’ve lifted some of your page copy. It’s much more difficult if they’ve limited their sticky fingers to just your design.

So far I’ve discovered by tip-off or by chance that our Netconcepts.com site design has been “pinched” multiple times. Eventually, many months later, the infringers finally stopped using our design, but the evidence of their misbehavior is permanently archived in the Wayback Machine (example 1 and 2).

In fact, the Wayback Machine is quite useful in that it can serve as indisputable proof of who is the source and who is the copy: Whichever site shows the design in use before the other is the source.

The way I see it, you have five options for dealing with an infringer:

1. File a DMCA infringement notification.
 2. Contact the infringing company’s CEO.
 3. “Out” them on your blog.
 4. Have your lawyer send them a nastygram.
 5. Do nothing.

If you do nothing, eventually the infringer will redesign (probably stealing another design from somewhere else). That’s not a great option if you’re serious about protecting your intellectual property rights, however.

A phone call to the CEO is inexpensive and it can work. It has worked for us in the past: he asked for two months to redesign, which we’ve granted him. But this isn’t a viable option if you’re dealing with an entity that operates overseas and has masked its domain contact information.

Luckily, the DMCA, or Digital Millennium Copyright Act, provides a useful hammer to beat on copyright infringers without the need to contact them. That hammer is a DMCA infringement notification. In DMCA legalspeak, this notification is also known as a “Takedown Notice.”

As a content producer, you have the right to enforce your copyright. When your content gets “repurposed” on others’ Web sites without your permission, you would simply file a DMCA Infringement Notification to the infringer’s Web hosting provider to get that infringer’s Web site shut down (like Ian McAnerin did recently).

You can also get the naughty infringer de-listed from the search engines by filing DMCA notices to Google and the other major engines. (I can hear you saying “Excellent!” in a Mr. Burns voice right now).

It is not a daunting procedure. It might take an hour of your time, and it is well worth it. The process is as follows:

1. First, look up the Web host and the domain registrar of the offending site, using lookup tools such as this one from Netcraft and this one from Domain Tools. You can usually ascertain who the Web host is from the Name Servers and/or the Netblock Owner.

2. Next, check the official directory of designated DMCA agents for the host and the registrar. (Hopefully, they’re listed.)

3. Then prepare a letter to send to the designated agent of the Web host. The notice you write should include your contact information, the name of the content that was copied, the Web address of the copied content, a statement that you have a good faith belief that the material is not legal, a statement that under penalty of perjury you are the copyright holder, and your signature. Some Web hosts will allow you to email your notice to them, making it all that more convenient.

4. Also be sure to send a similar notification to the search engines. That will cut off their air supply, in case the site doesn’t get taken down right away. Here are instructions and contact details for each engine: Google, Yahoo and Windows Live Search (formerly MSN Search). Note that Google requires you to mail or fax your letter, whereas Yahoo and Microsoft (Live Search) allow you to email your notification.

5. If the Web host doesn’t take the site down promptly, then submit a DMCA notice to the infringer’s domain registrar. Note: It might be worth sending a notice to the data center that the Web host uses before you try the registrar, as Dan Richard recommends.

Ian McAnerin posted some handy DMCA notification letter templates to make this process even easier: for the Web host, for Google, for Yahoo, and for Live Search.

I would be remiss to not mention that the DMCA takedown procedure is a double-edged sword. Like any other tool, a DMCA notice can be used for good or evil. Specifically, someone could use DMCA unfairly against you! It happens. Competitors do use the DMCA to silence competitors.

Therefore, you, as a Web site owner, need to protect yourself from unwarranted (or at least unwelcome) prosecution. If the potential exists for you to inadvertently host infringing material on your website—for example, if you are hosting online forums, group blogs, blog comments, or other types of content that can be submitted from others besides yourself—then here are some actions you can take to help protect yourself:

1. It’s helpful if you can qualify as a service provider that can be covered under the Safe Harbor provision. For example, you may qualify if you offer a search engine or a bulletin board system.

2. If so, notify your customers of your policies regarding copyright infringement and the consequences of repeated infringing activity. One way is to make it part of your Terms of Use.

3. Also, publish a page on your Web site with DMCA filing instructions and state that, if and when you get a DMCA notification, you will act on it. Here’s an example of such a DMCA Notification Instructions page.

4. And most important, check the directory of designated agents,; if your company isn’t listed there, complete and file this form (pdf) to the Copyright Office for inclusion in the directory.
If you’re interested in the gory details of the DMCA, you can read this on Wikipedia.

Disclaimer: None of this is legal advice.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

I was born intelligent - education ruined me.

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1275
Zastava /dev/null
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.12
mob
HTC Desire HD
 Smile Smile Smile Smile
samo sve to vazhi u americi...a kod nas?
IP sačuvana
social share
Most Java developers wear glasses because they don't C#.
Consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand, and makes it sound confusing.
Any fool can use a computer. Many do.
There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer.
If you don't know how to do something, you don't know how to do it with a computer.
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1810
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.12
mob
Nokia n70
pa sta da uradim ako neko kopira moj pravilnik ili logo itd.... sta ja mogu da uradim a nikako mi se ne svidja to sto je kopirao
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.21
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Procitas sta ovde pise, a onda potrazis advokata ako mislis da je vredno cimanja.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1810
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.12
mob
Nokia n70
sve sam uglavno procitao i ja necu da zovem advokata to mi je veoma glupo jer moj forum a ni taj koji bih tuzio nisu tako veliki moj ima recimo 19000 postova a taj nema ni 1000.... ali strasno me nervira....kako vas pravilnik niko ne kopira mislim kako ste sredili to.....
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Mercedes-Benz Actros 2653

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3558
Zastava 127.0.0.1
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3
mob
Nokia 6233
Grijesis veoma. BIlo ih je sto su kopirali dosta toga.
IP sačuvana
social share
HowTo:Instalacija SMF 1.1.x foruma! Ovdje | Wireless & Cable Ovdje | HowTo:Instalacija phpBB foruma ! Ovdje | Free hosting za vas sajt Ovdje
Windows ~ Korisni linkovi ~ Saveti za bolje funkcionisanje sistema Ovdje
Vodic - 5 koraka do zasticenog sistema - besplatno! Pitanja i odgovori!Ovdje
Linux ~ Downloads ~ Problemi ~ Saveti ~ Tips & tricksOvdje
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.21
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Ko kaze da niko ne kopira.. svakih dan-dva dobijem neku prijavu o tome... ali neke stvari jednostavno nisu vredne truda...
Ako bude potrebno da se reaguje, moze se reagovati pravnim putem.. ali zasto bih se cimao oko svakog klinca koji nema ni trunke kreativnosti u sebi... svi odustanu pre ili kasnije...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1810
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.12
mob
Nokia n70
@ laserdance pa kopirali ali sada ne.....vidim mnogi su otvarali teme za preuzimanje pravilnika i pitali da li smeju ja sam pitao da li smem smajlije a meni neko spici logo....pravilnik.....
a jel bih jednostavno mogao da zastitim da ga obelezis odredjen tekst tipa pravilnik
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.21
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Decko.. lepo ti pise sta mozes i kako da zastitis na prethodnoj i ovoj strani...
Da li je to vredno truda... ocigledno nije...
A da li bez cimanja sa advokatima mozes da isteras pravdu... ne.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1810
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.12
mob
Nokia n70
aha ok znaci da pustim da uzimaju he pa dobro....da li ces praviti temu za phpbb3
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.1 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.