Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 20. Apr 2024, 00:22:05
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Vodolije pred iskushenjima  (Pročitano 14587 puta)
Zvezda u usponu

I was born intelligent - education ruined me.

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1275
Zastava /dev/null
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.5
mob
HTC Desire HD
Da da. A to shto sam ja pred isqshenjima, nikom nishta.... Ko tje mene da teshi?  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Most Java developers wear glasses because they don't C#.
Consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand, and makes it sound confusing.
Any fool can use a computer. Many do.
There is only one satisfying way to boot a computer.
If you don't know how to do something, you don't know how to do it with a computer.
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

The true method is no method.

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6103
Zastava Starship Enterprize
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
Bosch ima centrifugu
Evo kume sta nam se pise - a pravo da ti kazem muka mi je vise od tog Saturna - vazda nesto kenja i drami - te te uspori, te da povedes racuna, de da dva puta razmislis - ma buljas bre najobicniji ali ne brini se nece ni on doveka. Uzivaj u citanju samo nemoj da mi trazis da prevodim. Ako je engleski slaba tacka a znas neki drugi jezik idi na google translator. 

Aquarius (January 20- February 18)

Your August Horoscope by Susan Miller

If you are thinking of entering into a serious new relationship, whether for business or in your personal life, do so as August dawns. Mercury is no longer retrograde, so you have an open road, although Mercury will break into brand new territory from August 12 onward. That will pick up your pace quite a bit. Watch how things develop around that time.

Saturn will be unusually busy this month, meeting with the Sun, full moon, Mercury, Venus, and Neptune. Since Saturn's job is to bring rational, logical thinking and a sense of solidify and longevity to everything it touches, you seem ready to make a serious commitment. You also appear to be very cognizant of both the privileges and responsibility involved in a serious relationship, and that bodes well for your future.

If you have been involved with a troubled close relationship, in early August it will be time to come to a final decision about it, for it appears to be reaching a critical stage. Your decision will be whether to leave, or to stay and fix problems. With five planets about to oppose your Sun in your house of committed relationships, your partner will be quite vocal about grievances. You may feel you've heard it all before, but in truth there could be something new said now. If you want to salvage this relationship, spotlight areas of agreement before you tackle differences. Still, this won't be easy, and it will be hard to avoid a confrontation, ultimatum, or complete meltdown. Emotions will run very high.

If you have already split some time ago from someone close, but hope to have reconciliation, make your overture in the earliest days of the month. The new moon that appeared at the end of July will still be strong in early August and will help you enter into a serious, thoughtful discussion. If there is any chance that you can come together again, early August would be your best point of the month, albeit, the year, to try.

If, on the other hand, you feel you've stayed too long in this relationship, this month's harsh push-pull of the planets will mark your time to leave. If you left this alliance months ago, but have not been able to fully let go and move on, you may finally find all the strength to do so now.

A very tough day for any type of close relationship is due on August 7. This is the day when the fiery hot Sun will meet up with icy Saturn in conjunction, literally bringing a meeting of fire and ice. It's usually one of the most depressing days of the year, but one meant to quickly dispel fantasy in favor of replacing it with clear-eyed realism.

Reality can be necessary when it comes to romance, but in massive doses, as is likely on this day, August 7, it could turn out to be too much of a good thing. It is also possible that you see a cold, aloof side to someone that you've never seen before, quite a disillusioning experience.

If you have been very realistic about this relationship, you will feel the effects far less. Saturn will only give you as much advice as you need - some people need a little and others need a lot, and it changes within each individual on a case by case basis!

If you are not in a difficult relationship but a good one, then the other way it could work out is that you become quite worried about your partner's health or well being. Your partner may not be well or will be going through a hard patch. In this case, you will want to pitch in.

The full moon will appear in Aquarius on August 9, bringing to culmination all your relationship issues and concerns. If you are in a basically good relationship, although the focus will have been strongly on your partner during the first week of August, now it will switch to you and your own needs. Keep your own health up to par, as you may feel a bit worn out by this full moon. It will be physically, mentally, and emotionally draining - and possibly financially draining, too.

If you have been in a troubled relationship, you may have a meditation about what you want for yourself the future. As an Aquarius, your need for a certain space, autonomy, and feeling of freedom is strong, but you also have needs for closeness in a relationship too, of course. For each person, the proportions for closeness and space are different. If the balance for you is off, you may want to readjust it now. Planets building in Aquarius versus Leo would bring up that kind of meditation.

You may also wonder if you gave too much of yourself in the relationship and lost track of your core identity, perhaps after having had a baby or for other reasons. If so, it's important to talk about that and find ways to bring back a bit more of "you."

On the other hand, if you are in a good alliance that satisfies you, you will also know that to be true this month, as full moons bring understanding and truth to bear.

If you were born on or within five days of February 7, you will feel this full moon on August 9 most directly.

On the heels of this full moon will be the month's most inflammatory aspect, Mars opposition to Uranus, due August 13. This will be your roughest point of the month, for these two planets, when together, are akin to lighting a match and throwing it into a box of firecrackers. Everyone of every sign will feel the turbulence, but you might feel it a little more than most, as Uranus is your ruling planet.

You may hear of a major expense that you will have to cover - taxes, a credit card bill, or some other payment due, or you may have an angry confrontation about money with a partner, collaborator, representative, agent, banker, broker, or with someone with whom you share money, such as a spouse or live-in lover.

Although the reason for the disagreement will surface without warning, in truth, this problem has likely been a sore point for some time, but now has reached nuclear level. It will finally meet the breaking point, and there is some sort of possibility that you may have a parting of the ways.

There is also a possibility that you will hear that you need an operation or medical procedure, perhaps on your foot, intestine, colon, or other part of you. If so, stay calm and get another medical opinion if you feel you need one. In this case, you may simply be shocked to hear you need an operation, but that it could be good for you, so don't cancel it.

If money or health concerns you on August 13, operative plus or minus seven days, keep of good cheer. Cosmic help is on the way.

An excellent new moon will surface on August 23, one that will light your eighth house of other people's money. As your mother probably told you, "It's always darkest before dawn," and this new moon may prove it.

The house that will bring an opportunity will be the house that rules loans, venture capital, alimony, child support, income from insurance companies, commission, royalties, licensing fees, mortgages, scholarships, prizes, financial aid, and other windfalls. This is the area of expansion in your life, and the area you should focus on to expand.

This same area of your chart, the eighth house, rules surgery, and it would be a superb time to discuss or schedule an operation or procedure after this new moon appears. If you can't wait until August 23, it may mean that your health will noticeably improve after this date. I would ideally like you to schedule your procedure to take advantage of all the positive energy being sent to you on and after August 23, but go with the flow, and work with your doctor's schedule. Mercury is no longer retrograde (as it was in August), so you do have an open road.

Let's talk about the aspects to this glorious new moon, August 23.

Jupiter, the planet of good luck, will be very positively angled to this new moon, a good sign that if you do find a pipeline of cash, it is likely to be quite a lucrative one. Pluto will also be helpful, a sign that a friend may tip you off about where to find your bounty. (Pluto will also suggest that you can benefit from clubs and organizations as well.) If you work for an employer, you may be able to negotiate better benefits and other perks. Buy a raffle ticket at this time just for fun - you might win a small prize.

Jupiter is also the planet of healing and even miracles, and I am so excited that Jupiter will be helpful to you at this new moon. A new moon is not just operative for a day, but for the two weeks that follow. Your best days will be those that follow in the first seven days.

Also, Pluto is the planet known to help in any physical, psychological, or even financial transformation, so having a positive Pluto behind you is very lucky!

Be sure to schedule your key meetings with doctors or if those meetings are about money, with your employer, broker, banker, financial consultant, or perspective clients in the days that follow August 23, for a strong window will open for you then.

I will close with the most exciting news I have for you!

August 29, a truly five-star day, will create dazzling career news, right out of the blue! Jupiter, now shining in your house of fame and honors, will reach out to Uranus, now in your house of personal earned income. What a wonderful day for your professional advancement! On this day, a career opportunity is about to come to you out of the blue, possibly because you find yourself at the right place at the right time. What's so special is that not only will your status be on the rise, but you are likely to see a financial benefit, too.

Try not to be away on vacation on such a stellar day!

IP sačuvana
social share

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1275
Zastava /dev/null
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.5
mob
HTC Desire HD
Hvala my main niggah  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand, and makes it sound confusing.
If you don't know how to do something, you don't know how to do it with a computer.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

All We Need Is Love

Zodijak Leo
Pol Žena
Poruke 135
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
e kad ovo citam mogu samo da zamislim kako cu se ja osjecat Lav -Vodolija sa Mjescom u Vodoliji na 1.stepenu tj.
Ascendant Aquarius 00°41'42
komentar, please...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1275
Zastava /dev/null
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.5
mob
HTC Desire HD
Vodolije i Lavovi ne idu bash dobro jedno  uz drugo... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Girl Next D00r .. lol

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 1321
Zastava u centru paznje (:
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.5
mob
Samsung U900
ma vodolije su uvjek pred iskusenjima Smile znam po sebi............
IP sačuvana
social share
Life is a pain and when you die pain will go.
Death promises release from the struggle.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1275
Zastava /dev/null
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.5
mob
HTC Desire HD
Ma znam i ja, ali do sada se nikada nisam brinuo. Ali ovaj Saturn, netje to izatji na dobro... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Girl Next D00r .. lol

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 1321
Zastava u centru paznje (:
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.5
mob
Samsung U900
zatvori se u kuci u praznoj sobi i nidje ne izlazi
Smile haha
IP sačuvana
social share
Life is a pain and when you die pain will go.
Death promises release from the struggle.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

The true method is no method.

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6103
Zastava Starship Enterprize
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
Bosch ima centrifugu
Eh kolko sam ja Sturnovih tranzicija preturio preko ledja - jeste zajebano ponekad ali uglavnom si mu kasnije zahvalan sto te je usporio i naucio pameti. Vodolijama je Saturn prirodni balans na neki nacin - da nema njega odleprsali bi smo u neki drugi suncev sistem
IP sačuvana
social share

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1275
Zastava /dev/null
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.5
mob
HTC Desire HD
Pa ja sam bash zbog saturna zamalo zeznuo sebi zhivot... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 20. Apr 2024, 00:22:05
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.08 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.