Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 3 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 136 137 139 140 ... 313
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Vesti i zanimljivosti iz sveta igara  (Pročitano 633680 puta)
Superstar foruma

Same rules apply

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 74299
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 43.0
verovatno zaboravio da stavi kad je cistio pusku
IP sačuvana
social share
Jeka je moj drug 
And I won't show or feel any pain even though all my armor might rust in the rain!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46910
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 43.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Valkyria Chronicles Remaster Screenshots

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 49.0.2587.0
mob
Motorola 
Stephane Cardin , producent igre " For Honor " : biće i sp-kampanje !!!

izvor :

http://www.eteknix.com/for-honor-will-actually-have-a-single-player-mode/

"...One of the big questions we receive in feedback is about the solo campaign. We said that we will have a solo campaign, and I can promise you that we will have a solo campaign. It’s one of the key subjects we are working on, on the floor. I can’t wait to show stuff to you guys, and we’ll do it as early as possible, like we did with the multiplayer..."
IP sačuvana
social share
Od Vučića pedera do Ane lezbejke : Srpska Napredna, stranka kontinuiteta
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46910
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 43.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Lightning iz FFXIII završila na modnoj reviji u Parizu!  Smile  Smile   Smile

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46910
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 43.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Valkyria Chronicles Remaster Story Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiPgpq-dg5U

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Adapt or die!

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5620
Zastava Beograd, Voždovac
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 43.0
mob
SonyEricsson K610i
Lightning iz FFXIII završila na modnoj reviji u Parizu!  Smile  Smile   Smile

Ajde što koriste lik iz video igre kao model, to uopšte nije čudno niti suviše smešno, naprotiv. Verujem da će uskoro sve više i više biti virtuelnih modela i da će to biti normalno.

Ono što jeste za potpunu nevericu i valjanje na podu od smeha jeste da britanski Telegraf objavio intervju sa Ligthing gde ona priča njenoj novoj karijeri u modnoj industriji.  Smile Smile Smile
Uveren sam da se oni zajebavaju, mada ne vidim poentu svega. No dobro, žuta štampa mora da piše o nečemu.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46910
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 43.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
SEGA 3D Classics Collection coming to North America on April 26

Cover art by Ken Sugimori (Character designer and art director for the Pokémon franchise)

Don't Drift Aimlessly - POWER DRIFT with Purpose in the SEGA 3D Classics Collection

The best thing about classics is that they never go out of style, which is why SEGA of America is bringing nine classic SEGA games to the Nintendo 3DS system as part of the SEGA 3D Classics Collection. The best part - four of the nine classics are games that have never been released on the 3DS previously. For all of the included classics, developer M2 painstakingly recreated the experiences by breaking down the original games and powering them up with new visuals, game modes, and more to take full advantage of the Nintendo 3DS system. The
SEGA 3D Classics Collection will be available in stores and digitally exclusively in the Americas for $29.99/CA$44.99 on April 26, 2016.

Because it's a collection, the most prudent thing to do would be to list the games included, starting with the titles never-before-released outside of Japan first:

• Power Drift - This sprite-based circuit racer puts you head to head against other AI racers in a twisting, turning, jumping, looping race to the finish.

• Puyo Puyo 2 - This head-to-head competitive puzzle game is simple to learn, hard to master, and compellingly addictive. Compete against the AI or friends in local multiplayer. Note: because of the quirks of trying to localize a game hard-coded in Japanese, the game has been left entirely in its original language. English instructions are available in the included digital manual.

Next, we have a pair of rarities not released on the 3DS before - true collectibles for the Master System enthusiast:

• Maze Walker - Originally designed for the SegaScope 3-D glasses on the Sega Master System, Maze Walker comes to life on the 3DS, faithfully reproducing the sense of depth as players try to escape the mysterious, twisting maze filled with unknown dangers. Originally released as Maze Hunter for the Master System in the West.

• Fantasy Zone II: The Tears of Opa-Opa - The sentient space ship Opa-Opa is back to defend its bases from evil (but cute!) invaders in the classic scrolling shooter. For SEGA history buffs, this version of Fantasy Zone II is the original Master System version.

And for the previously released titles:

• Fantasy Zone II W - Fantasy Zone II W, which was originally created for the Master System, is the version of Fantasy Zone II upgraded to the graphical capabilities of the System- 16 arcade board with added 3D effects. You can enjoy it in 2 game modes with different rules.

• Sonic The Hedgehog - The evil scientist, Dr. Eggman (aka Dr. Robotnik), has snatched the animals of South Island, turning them into robot slaves. Only the famed blue blur can defeat Dr. Eggman and rescue the animals from his vile clutches in the game that started it all for the fastest hedgehog - Sonic!

• Thunder Blade - In Thunder Blade, players control a helicopter and use guns and missiles to destroy enemy vehicles while flying between buildings, through caves, and into enemy bases. The re-mastered version boasts stereoscopic 3D visuals and adds a host of new features.

• Galaxy Force II - As the star pilot of the Space Federation, it's up to you to strap yourself into your TRY-X fighter and turn the tables on the invade forces of Halcyon and the Fourth Empire in this 3D shoot 'em up. This remastered version has upgraded graphics with double the resolution of the original for a more pleasing aesthetic.

• Altered Beast - Summoned from the dead by Zeus, players in Altered Beast must shape shift into various beasts and fight off hordes of demons to rescue the captured Athena from the clutches of Neff. Offers local co-op multiplayer.

The SEGA 3D Classics Collection will be released at a value price of $29.99/CA$44.99 for the Nintendo 3DS system in stores and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS, with retail packaging that features original artwork by Pokémon art director, Ken Sugimori. For more information, please visit 3dclassics.sega.com.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46910
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 43.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
EA želi vratiti povjerenje PC igrača

U redovima velikog izdavača znaju da su odnosi s igračima narušeni, no vjeruju da se situacija može popraviti – i rade na tome

Omraženi Electronic Arts spreman je vratiti povjerenje igrača na PC-ju, te pokazati da nije odustao od najaktivnije igraće platforme na svijetu. Kompanija je prema tome obećala da će napraviti sve kako bi igračima ponudila iskustva i usluge kakve zaslužuju.

Prvi koraci već su napravljeni, vjeruju iz Electronic Artsa. Pravilo o povratu novca „bez pitanja“ koje je uvedeno kroz Great Game Guarantee inicijativu još 2013. godine dobro je prihvaćeno, a igrači, čini se, cijene i nedavni dolazak Origin Accessa u sklopu kojeg za siću mogu dobiti neograničen pristup odabranim igrama.

„Na putu smo prema osiguravanju povjerenja PC igrača.“ – rekao je EA-ov Peter O'Reilly – „Proteklih nekoliko godina fokusirali smo se da igračima donesemo odlična igračka iskustva, ali i ponudimo odlična korisnička iskustva na Originu. Učinili smo to kroz Great Game Guarantee, On the House i Origin Access inicijative. Zadovoljni smo napretkom kojeg smo ostvarili i nastavićemo napredovati, zbog igrača.“

O'Reilly vjeruje da se napredak vidi i da su ga igrači svjesni, te da će postati još uočljiviji u nadolazećim mjesecima kad na Origin Access stignu novi naslovi. Nadamo se svježi, iz AAA segmenta.

Izvor: Bug.hr
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 49.0.2587.0
mob
Motorola 
 DayZ forum hakovan

http://www.eteknix.com/bohemia-interactive-confirms-dayz-forum-hacked/

"Greetings,

A security incident occurred on forums.dayzgame.com recently. According to our investigation all usernames, emails and passwords from forums.dayzgame.com were accessed and downloaded by hackers.

While the passwords were not stored in plain text, but in a more secure form, it is highly recommended that if you have used the same password elsewhere you change it immediately on all applicable websites and services.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused, and share with you one of the major changes planned in order to mitigate similar risks in the future. We will be replacing the IPBoards login system with Bohemia Account within the next two weeks. As Bohemia Account is a separate custom-built service currently used by Bohemia Interactive Forums and Store, it offers much better security and its use should prevent similar incidents going forward.

We ask for your patience over the next few days and weeks as we implement this and other security overhauls, as there are likely to be service interruptions and forum unavailability from time to time. In particular, the forums will be down until migration to the Bohemia Account is complete. We will keep you up to date on vital info and scheduled down-time on the site itself and via our Twitter.

Yours sincerely,

Bohemia Interactive "
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

disident Burek-foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10067
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 49.0.2587.0
mob
Motorola 
  Pojavio se Firewatch , igra koja bi mogla biti simpatična hodajuća avantura (trajanja 5-6 sati) za sve nas koji nemamo zverske kartice i ne smeta nam malo više dijaloga/psihologizacije.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/383870/

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/firewatch

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP2vxrrQOsk )

Pojavio se i Assassins Creed Chronicles Russia i dobro izgleda :

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm8bRf0GxRI )
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 136 137 139 140 ... 313
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.093 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.