Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Apr 2024, 11:07:42
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 8
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Tuga  (Pročitano 7835 puta)
11. Jul 2007, 16:24:19
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 9097
Zastava
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3
mob
SonyEricsson k310i
Odagle potice tuga i zasto smo tuzni?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Zodijak
Pol Žena
Poruke 26
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.11
Iz samosazaljenja!  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Žena
Poruke 25336
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.21
Depression, or a depressed mood, may in everyday English refer to a state of melancholia, unhappiness or sadness, or to a relatively minor downturn in mood that may last only a few hours or days. This is generally seen as quite distinct from the diagnosis of clinical depression. However, if the depressed mood lasts at least two weeks, and is accompanied by other symptoms that interfere with daily living, it may be seen as a symptom of clinical depression, dysthymia or some other diagnosable mental illness, or alternatively as sub-syndromal depression.

In the field of psychiatry, the word depression can also have this meaning of low mood but more specifically refers to a mental health condition when it has reached a severity and duration to warrant a diagnosis, whether there is an obvious situational cause or not; see Clinical depression for this meaning. A typical psychiatric description of depressed mood (in the DSM) is "... depressed, sad, hopeless, discouraged, or 'down in the dumps'." In a clinical setting, a depressed mood can be something a patient reports (a symptom), or something a clinician observes (a sign), or both.

A depressed mood is generally situational and reactive, and associated with grief, loss, or a major social transition. A change of residence, marriage, divorce, the break-up of a significant relationship, the death of a loved one, graduation, or job loss are all examples of instances that might trigger a depressed mood.

Environment

Reactions to events, often a loss, are the most obvious causes of depression . This loss may be obvious, such as the death of a loved one, or having moved from one home to another, or less obvious, such as disillusionment about one's career prospects. A significant disappointment, such as when a trusted professional fails to provide expected helpful assistance may trigger a discouraged response. Monotonous environments or boring personal or vocational routines can be depressing. A lack of control over one's environment can lead to feelings of helplessness. For example, a new mother can easily become overwhelmed with a new baby and as a result suffers from postpartum depression. Domestic disputes, financial difficulties, or a sense that the lives of others are more successful or enjoyable are common contributors to a depressed mood. The inability to adequately express one's feelings or to not have them be accepted as valid by others can lead to a feeling of unexplainable sadness or grief.

[edit]
Adaptive benefits of depression

While a depressed mood is usually seen as deleterious, it may have adaptive benefits. The loss of a loved spouse, child, friend or relation, a physical illness or loss of lifestyle, tends to lead to feelings of depression. Freud noted the similarities between mourning and depression (then called melancholia) in a now famous paper entitled, "Mourning and Melancholia". The depressed mood is adaptive in that it leads the person towards altering his thought patterns and behavior or way of living or else continues until such a time as he does so. It can be argued that depression and clinical depression is in fact the refusal of a person to heed the call to change from within his own mind[citation needed]. For example, in mourning it is essential that one must eventually let go of the departed and return to the world and other relationships.

Depression appears to have the effect of stopping a person in his or her tracks and forcing him or her to turn inwards and engage in a period of self reflection; it is a deeply introspective state. During this period, which can last anywhere from days to years, the individual must find a new way to interpret his/her thoughts and feelings and reassess the extent to which his/her appraisal of his/her reality is realistic.

Seasonal affective disorder may point to an atavistic link with behaviour in hibernation.

Some psychologists have speculated that the depressed state more accurately reflects reality than normal perceptions due to reduced self-image, a theory known as Depressive realism.

IP sačuvana
social share

*Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out til too late that She's been playing with two queens all along. *
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Superstar foruma

Life iz simple, make choices and don't look back

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 50236
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
Iz samosazaljenja!  Smile

uglavnom...
IP sačuvana
social share
Od kada su fenicani izmislili novac pitanje zahvalnosti je za mene reseno
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

One Door Away From Heaven

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 156
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Nokia N70
mislim da je vise iz ne zadovoljstva sobom nego iz samosazaljenja...

slicno...ali ne bas =)
« Poslednja izmena: 13. Jul 2007, 00:51:23 od Lukipela »
IP sačuvana
social share
I never loose, I just choose not to win. <Mandy>
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 103
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
Treba mozda i to osecanje ponekad, da nas malo vrati korak u nazad pa ponovo da napunimo baterije i krenemo novim putem..
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 262
OS
Nepoznat
Browser
Nokia6101 2.0
Ne znam ali sam siguran da bez tuge ne bi postojala najlepsa dela sveta. Osecanje koje polako i tiho ubija.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

One Door Away From Heaven

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 156
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Nokia N70
bez tuge ne bi smo znali sta je sreca.
Bez mraka, ne bi postojao dan.
IP sačuvana
social share
I never loose, I just choose not to win. <Mandy>
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol Žena
Poruke 515
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
sve je to zbog supstancija u mozgu.. kod nekog se to luci kako treba, a kod nekog manje ili vise
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

omnia ab ovo

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5614
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.21
mob
Nokia 
Taj stara dobra 5HT treba da luci Smile
I iskreno ponekad i dopamin.
Da ne zaboravimo o norhadrenalinu. I jos puno takvog. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Da li je kocka baceno?
Snezana i vuk
Crvenkapa i kaludjerice
Vuk i sedam kaludjerica
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 8
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Apr 2024, 11:07:42
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.091 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.