Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
/srv/burek/vhosts/burek.com/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/Themes/default2/index.template.php: 578
Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Prijavi me trajno:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mrznje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: The Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship  (Pročitano 4702 puta)
29. Jan 2013, 19:34:17
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15452
Zastava Dorcol
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
# Name: Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships
# Category: ATP World Tour 500
# Place: Dubai, U.A.E
# Date: 25.02.2013-02.03.2013
# Draw Size: S-32 D-16
# Surface: Hard
# Prize Money: $ 1,785,500
# Total Financial Commitment:  $ 2,413,300

Records

* Most singles titles: 5,
          o Switzerland Roger Federer (2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2012)
    * Most consecutive singles titles: 3,
          o Switzerland Roger Federer (2003-2005)
          o Serbia Novak Djokovic (2009-2011)
    * Most singles finals: 7,
          o Switzerland Roger Federer (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012)

Can Anyone Stop The Titanic Two?

he two best players in the world are set to clash in the final of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships when the juggernaut rolls into town once again next month.

Five-time champion Roger Federer will be seeking to defend his title against world number one Novak Djokovic, who claimed three straight Dubai titles between 2009 and 2011 and on Sunday claimed his third consecutive Australian Open crown with a victory over Andy Murray.

Djokovic was thrilled with his four-set victory in Melbourne, appreciating that it will set him up for further success not only in Dubai but throughout the year, saying after the match  “Winning it three in a row, it's incredible. It's very thrilling. I'm full of joy right now. It's going to give me a lot of confidence for the rest of the season, that's for sure”.

But who will emerge as the winner between the titanic two in Dubai will be the question on everyone’s lips during a spectacular week of tennis that features not only Djokovic and Federer but the talented trio of Tomas Berdych, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Juan Martin Del Potro, all of whom have the potential and form to cause a surprise upset.

“We can look forward to some outstanding tennis, not only from Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic but from many of the other top 20 players who will be taking part in the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships,” said Colm McLoughlin, Executive Vice Chairman of Tournament owners and organisers Dubai Duty Free. “Although they will be expected by many to reach the final, the tournament has produced many unexpected upsets in the past and no-one is certain of success.”

Both Djokovic and Federer began the Australian Open in blindingly good form, sailing through the first week without the loss of a set. But Djokovic, who lost his Dubai crown when he was beaten by Andy Murray in the 2012 semi-finals, faced elimination in the fourth round when he was two sets to love down. It took Djokovic over five hours to eventually overcome his opportunist opponent 10-8 in the fifth set in what a relieved Djokovic described as “One of the longest, most interesting, and most exciting matches I played in my career”.

Federer then had his own problems in the quarter-finals as he was stretched to five exhilarating sets by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, and while he prevailed against a determined Tsonga, it was his turn to be vanquished by Murray in the semi-final in another thrilling five set match.

Although he was disappointed at his defeat, Federer also saw a lot of positives in his performance there that will also hold him in good stead in Dubai.

“Look, I think it was a tough match. But overall obviously I'm pretty pleased with the tournament. I played good tennis. I'm moving well and was fit in the ten sets I played, in the last two matches. I'm feeling upbeat.”

The scare earlier in the week obviously worked well for Djokovic, saying at the time “In the end these kinds of matches, after five hours, definitely help your confidence. These are the matches that you live for, you practice for.”

That practice and composure paid off for Djokovic in the final, where he was not to be out-gunned by Murray again.  After losing the second set tiebreak he took control of the match, retaining his firm hold on the Australian Open crown.

But there is no guarantee that either will reach a title-match showdown in Dubai.

Berdych has proved he can be a threat by beating Federer five times, including their most recent meeting at the 2012 US Open, although his record against Djokovic is less impressive with his lone victory coming on his way to the 2010 Wimbledon final.

Tsonga has beaten Djokovic five times, and the enigmatic Frenchman has also stunned Federer three times with one of his wins coming in the quarter-finals of Wimbledon in 2011. Although he lost his recent five-set battle with Federer in Melbourne the quality of his challenge underlined his potential as a Dubai champion.

Del Potro also poses a challenge, with wins over Federer in their last two clashes of 2012 and victory over Djokovic in their bronze medal match at the London Olympics.

If the top two do reach their seeded place in the final, though, who is most likely to emerge as the winner is too close to call, with Federer holding a narrow 16 to 13 winning record over his rival but Djokovic claiming victory in three of their five clashes last year.

The ATP World Tour event takes place between 25th February and 2nd March and follows the WTA tournament that features an incredible nine of the world’s top 10. Beginning on 18th February, the greatest tennis show in the Middle East will feature Australian Open Champion and world number one Victoria Azarenka and Serena Williams as well as former Grand Slam winners Petra Kvitova, Li Na, Ana Ivanovic and Samantha Stosur, and defending champion Agnieszka Radwanska.

The Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships is owned and organised by Dubai Duty Free and held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

Australian Open Finalists Set To Wow Fans In Dubai

After a thrilling three-set duel, Victoria Azarenka retained her Australian Open crown against a resurgent Li Na in Melbourne yesterday, Azarenka taking the match 4-6, 6-4, 6-3.

Both players are among a host of stars who will head to Dubai next month to contest the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships in what is a Grand Slam quality line up, featuring nine of the top ten women and six of the top ten men.

Azarenka successfully defended her title in Australia and at the same time fought off a threat from Serena Williams to hold on to her number one ranking, and she will now prepare for her bid to add the Dubai title to her portfolio.  Her efforts last year were thwarted when she arrived in Dubai suffering from an injury sustained in Doha which failed to heal in time for her to compete.

Li Na was attempting to add the Australian Open crown to her 2011 French Open title, and although she fell short in a three-set thriller she feels she has shown significant improvement in her already fine game after joining forces with coach Carlos Rodriguez.

“I was working with him since the start of last August,” she said of Rodriguez, who guided Justine Henin to world number one and four Dubai titles. “He's not only teacher about tennis. Not only about technique. Also about making my mind stronger on the court.”

All the effort and hard work though has paid off to make her one of the leading contenders to claim the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships trophy next month.

“We are delighted that both Victoria Azarenka and Li Na are returning to Dubai, giving tennis fans the opportunity to see two of the best players in the world, and potentially witnessing a replay of the Australian Open final” said Colm McLoughlin, Executive Vice Chairman of Tournament owners and organisers Dubai Duty Free. “Despite their success elsewhere neither one of them has yet managed to win the title here, and we wish them both well.”

As well as the two Australian Open finalists, the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships features almost every member of the world’s top 20. Defending champion Agnieszka Radwanska will not give up her title without a struggle, and Serena Williams will be seeking her first title in Dubai to match the ones her sister Venus claimed in 2009 and 2010.

Others seeking to lift the magnificent trophy at the end of the week include former world number one and 2011 Dubai winner and former world number one Caroline Wozniacki, 2011 US Open champion Samantha Stosur, 2011 Wimbledon winner Petra Kvitova, German number one Angelique Kerber and talented Italian Sara Errani.

Once the dust has settled in the WTA Tour event the ATP World Tour arrives in town with a stellar line-up that includes defending champion Roger Federer, world number one Novak Djokovic, flamboyant Frenchman Jo-Wilfriend Tsonga, Davis Cup winner Tomas Berdych and 2009 US Open winner Juan Martin Del Potro.

The Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, which takes place from 18 February to 2 March, is owned and organised by Dubai Duty Free and held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

Li Na is set to return to Dubai.

Women's Draws will be available beginning Feb. 15, 2013. Please check back for updates.

Jedva Čekam  Smile

Naravno, znamo ko je favorit...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.56
Drago mi je što se Li vraća .. biće dobrog tenisa
IP sačuvana
social share
Bolje da me mrze zbog onog što jesam, nego da me vole zbog onog što nisam

Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15452
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42576
Zastava BG, Savski Venac
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.57
Nole genijalac  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Bolje da me mrze zbog onog što jesam, nego da me vole zbog onog što nisam

Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46916
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 18.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Jel Dubai ima brzu betonsku podlogu koja bolje odgovara Federeru i Mariu, a slabije Đokoviću?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15452
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
mislim da je to sinsinati
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46916
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 18.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
A jel Dubai sličan Sinsinatiu?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15452
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
nzm iskreno. Mada dubai, velika temperatura, vlaga. Vuce na klizav i malo brzi beton...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46916
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 19.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Izašao žrijeb. Nole prvo kolo igra sa Troickim. Tipsa ide na Davidenka!

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2013/495/mds.pdf

« Poslednja izmena: 23. Feb 2013, 14:01:02 od Magic Master »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15452
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
Већ видим полуфинала Ђоковић-Дел Потро и Цонга-Федерер  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.