IN < - Symbian S60 5th Edition - >LO
<< < (4/6) > >> :: Odgovori!
Autor: Mikele :
Ne izgleda lose 
Znaci, polako izlaze aplikacije za ovaj Symbian....
Autor: thefukara :
WorldMate is now optimized for Symbian S60 5th edition

We’ve already covered MobiMate’s popular WorldMate application in the past. Now we’re glad to report that it has been optimized to work on the latest Symbian S60 5th edition devices like the Nokia (NYSE: NOK) 5800 XpressMusic and the upcoming Nokia N97.

As you’re probably already aware, WorldMate is an essential app for anyone who travels frequently. It provides users with such tools as world clock, currency converter, weather forecast, as well as detailed flight information (premium feature).

I haven’t tried out the WorldMate on the Nokia 5800, as I don’t have a single unit at hand. However, SymbianFreak had a chance to play with it and reported back that the new WorldMate rocks. He says it’s “by far the best looking application” that he has ever tested on his Tube. This, according to him, is due user interface improvements, which make the application even easier to use (when compared to older versions). The problem, however, is the lack of support for landscape mode, although I wouldn’t call that an issue…

And that’s about all we can say about WorldMate. If you’re travelling often and have the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, it’s a must have. Here’s a link to WorldMate’s website from where you can download the app.

izvor
Autor: _Vlada92_ :
uuu, aplikacije koje ja koristim najvise su ovde bas bas dobro uradjene za ovu platformu, fino vala.
Autor: thefukara :
C2DOOM for 5th Edition Let's Go Back To Good Ol' Days!!

No, no, this is not just another nostalgic article about crappy games from the late '80s and early '90s before the Microsoft came and bought our souls.

This is the article about the S60 port of the DOOM, a game which set new standards for graphic quality and graphic violence in computer gaming when it hit PCs in 1993! Doom is a landmark title in the first-person shooter video game genre, and in first person gaming in general.

I loved this game and have played every Doom version since the early days and I can’t tell you how happy I am because I’m able to run in on the latest S60 device and its great high-definition screen!

The version for 5th ed is playable in both, portrait and landscape mode and it looks wonderful in the landscape mode on the great 5800’s high-resolution screen.

C2DOOM is entirely touch based game, controlable via stylus or finger and by the handy floating toolbar that you can move around the screen and put it whenrever you want. Don't know, it may work for others but I have to admit that I found it very difficult to control. Sure, this kind of game and touch controls are not the best possible combination and it may just requires some amount of time to learn how to controll it on the right way.

The game is controlled by moving the finger or stylus around the screen, something similar to Nokia’s bounce game, with touch controls you can move, run and strafe. Quick tap will activate shoots and there are also moveable virtual keys that provides rest of the essential controls including the weapon selection, action, enter, map and menu.

Doom (occasionally typeset as DOOM) is a 1993 first-person shooter computer game by id Software that is a landmark title in the first-person shooter video game genre, and in first person gaming in general. It is widely recognized for pioneering immersive 3D graphics, networked multiplayer gaming on the PC platform, and support for custom expansions (WADs).

Distributed as shareware, Doom was downloaded by an estimated 10 million people within two years, popularizing the mode of gameplay and spawning a gaming subculture; as a sign of its effect on the industry, games from the mid-1990s boom of first-person shooters are often known simply as "Doom clones". Its graphic and interactive violence has also made Doom the subject of much controversy reaching outside the gaming world. According to GameSpy, Doom was voted by industry insiders to be the greatest game of all time in 2004.

"There are two versions of C2Doom for S60 3rd edition: core and full. The core version is "game only", by default only a shareware episode is started (doom1.wad from memorycard: "e:\wads\doom1.wad") and you can get it here from SF.

The full version has a S60 UI, that let you to select a played WAD file, game mode (single player, co-operative or deathmatch) and optionally give parameters. The user interface let also reconfigure all gaming keys within intuitive keymapper application, rotate screen while playing and open a cheat editor. The full version UI is also skinnable. "

izvor
Autor: seen025 :
Killer Mobile Total Recall Updated For S60v5

There’s a new version of Killer Mobile’s Total Recall sneaking around, and it’s specifically updated to take advantage of S60 5th Edition on the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and the upcoming N97! If you’re not familiar with it, Total Recall is a call recording application for S60 that allows you to keep audio files of your phone calls. This can be extremely useful for sales people who are looking to improve their sales pitch, or if you find yourself calling in for a service or billing complaint, and want to make sure you have a record of what the company said.

Total Recall sits in the background and can either record every call automatically, or you can be prompted for each call, if you only want to use it for specific calls. The recording happens without the annoying ‘beeps’ that are present in the default recorder, and there is no limit on the length or filesize. Note that there are restrictions in some areas regarding the recording of phone calls, but you can get more information on that here.

Total Recall v3.2.0 is now available for the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic with a free 14-day trial, or you can purchase the full version for US$13.50 from Killer Mobile’s software store. As you might have guessed, we have a whopping 10 license codes to give away to our loyal readers! You’ll need to be a registered member of the Symbian-Guru Forum (it’s free, don’t worry), and leave a comment on this post, letting us know what phone calls you will record with Total Recall. Are you a sales guy who wants to improve your game, or are you just creepy and want to record EVERYTHING? That’s it, pretty simple. On Saturday, we’ll randomly draw the winners.

Izvor
> Odgovori
^ Povratak na viši nivo
>> Sledeća strana
<< Prethodna strana