Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Symbian S60 5th Edition  (Pročitano 18369 puta)
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Google Chrome 1.0.154.43
mob
Apple iPhone
Y-Browser For S60 5th Ed
First & Only Fully Compatible File Manager!

In my personal opinion X-Plore is simply the best file browser for the S60 3rd edition phones but unfortunately it is not optimized and doesn’t works very well on 5th edition devices.

All of the problems are mainly caused by its unique user friendly interface that completely ignores the Nokia 'Nokia User Interface Guidelines' and therefore is not fully functional on 5th edition devices.

The main problem is that X-Plore is not finger friendly and it is nearly impossible to use it without stylus and the 2nd problem is that it fails to launch the any of the available input methods so it is impossible to create folders, rename files and it is even impossible to input code and activate product.

Lonely Cat Games team is very fast with releasing update and I truly hope they’ll release a version optimized for high-resolution screens and touch controlled interface soon, I just get to use it and it is hard to use any other file browser after LCG’s X-Plore.

Anyway, let’s go back to the main theme of this article, probably the most popular S60 file manager, Y-Browser. You see, in the past few days I have tested most of the available S60 3rd ed file browser and I find Dr. Jukka’s product as the best solution for the 5th Ed devices at the moment. It is completely functional, its interface is very finger friendly and all feature including handy inbox function (available as a plug in) work just fine.

Of course this is just a regular 3rd ed browser version and there is plenty of room for improvements, there is lot of wasted spacer on the great high-definition screen and it need to be update to get the most from the screen as well as from the touch controls. It also fails to enter full screen mode when the ui is switched to landscape orientation and it need to be fixed as well.

So, in short, it is highly suggestible to get Y-Browser and using it instead of the very limited default Nokia’s browser. It has access to all drives and all folders (except the caged directories) and it implements all standard features such as file/folder manipulation. You can copy, move or delete files and entire folders, create folders, create and unpack Zip archives, it also has integrated text and image viewer and much, much more.

The only problem is the file marking due the lack of the pencil key and it should be fixed as soon as possible by adding the some kind of ‘Mark more’ feature that will enable marking more files by simple touching them instead of extremely annoying procedure of marking each file through the menu system.

Speaking of the marking problems I need to mention the ‘Mark with wildcards’ feature that can be really helpful to mark multiple file with similar name or extension, for example, with this feature you can easily mark range of several hundreds of screenshots to move or delete them.

All in all, get it as soon as possible and don’t forget to get and install plug-ins as well, you’ll not be sorry I swear Smile

Download: http://www.drjukka.com/

Here is the detailed change log of the improvements made within the latest update:

Lots of layout changes Settings Menu Revamped
Some bug fixes to improve stability
File modified time changed from UTC to local time
Added Command short cut accelerators to the menu items
Edit-Mark, menu has now two additional options: Mark with wild card & inverse selection
File association settings added
Plug-in manager added
Email folders shown now as well (with Mail folders plug-in)

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 234
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5
mob
Nokia n95 8gb 5800 XM
Vec se pojavilo dosta aplikacija , a s obzirom da se Nokia 5800 pokazala kao hit u svetu bice ih svaki dan sve vise.Otprilike 30% starih je kompatibilno vec sada sa s60 5th.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5
mob
Apple iPhone
Jos uvek je to prilicno daleko od 'dosta'.....
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 398
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.8;M
mob
HTC HD2
zašto je nokija izbacila 5800 za tako malo para,pa naravno da bi privukla što više korisnika a samim tim će se i povećati ponuda aplikacija i igara za ovu vrstu symbiana a koje će kasnije da pašu na n97,jer u ovom trenutku sa ovakvom ponudom aplikacija koje joj pašu ona bila potpuno beskorisna.
ja smatram kada se pojavi n97 u prodaji u njenu cenu će da ugrade i ono što nisu naplatili na 5800.
Pitam se samo koliko će još edicija da napave,jer kako su krenuli..
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Who Said Weather Is Boring? AccuWeather Brings the Weather to 5th Edition!

AccuWeather had previously provided its landmark weather service to S60 device users using either mobile Web services or a downloadable J2ME application, but when S60 3rd Ed, Features Pack 2 enabled the use of widgets in its Web Run-Time, then the company jumped in with both feet.

AccuWeather.com's S60 widget has a more attractive user interface than any of the company's previous products, it makes access to a variety of content including detailed forecasts, a 15-day calendar view, GPS, satellite radar data, easier than ever.

“The AccuWeather.com widget did not come out of our previous client application,” says Doug Yule, director of research and development at AccuWeather.com.

“Instead, we used the experience gained from working with Apple on the original Mac OS X widgets and then with the iPhone weather widgets. Thanks to the existing overlap in browser technology between the S60 devices and Apple’s devices, it was relatively easy for us to bring this across.”

AccuWeather.com has also joined the Nokia WidSet movement, becoming the resident widget that provides global weather information to the Nokia Weather WidSet. WidSets is a phone manufacturer-independent Web 2.0 service that automatically multicasts preferred RSS feeds and user-generated content.

WidSets highlights the power of Web 2.0 in combining people, the content they produce, and a social networking dynamic. It facilitates the way that mobility can enhance the Web 2.0 user’s usage and enjoyment of content.

The WidSets user interface uses a process of “choose and set” that makes WidSets operative within seconds. Signing up to WidSets is free of charge, and use of WidSets is optimized for minimal data consumption. AccuWeather.com worked closely with Forum Nokia experts on the WidSets technology.

“We did not write the code, but we did set up the API so that the WidSets engineers could retrieve weather data into other applications,” says Yule.

“A major contribution that we added to the Nokia WidSets was giving it the ability to include 15-day forecasts. These widgets become destinations in their own right,” adds Yule, “and recent Nokia data indicates that our WidSet is by far the most popular in terms of usage.”
Widget is available in the 5800's download catalog and you easily get it by running the download application for free or alternatively you can get it from Symbian Freak.

AccuWeather.com offers a number of mobile services, including an increasingly popular ad-supported mobile Web site, which draws traffic from across the globe, and the AccuWeather.com Premium Service. The latter uses a rich, multimedia client to enable users to access detailed forecast information, radar and satellite images, and the AccuWeather.com Hurricane Center, as well as the latest severe-weather watches and warnings, via text-based messaging.

The service lets customers check the weather in real time. In addition, it will send severe weather warnings the moment they are issued.

The downloadable AccuWeather.com Premium subscription service includes zoomable radar and satellite images and maps. The maps include not only weather information, but also air quality and ultraviolet (UV) indices, hurricane tracking, and more.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5
mob
Apple iPhone
Ne izgleda lose  Smile
Znaci, polako izlaze aplikacije za ovaj Symbian....
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
WorldMate is now optimized for Symbian S60 5th edition

We’ve already covered MobiMate’s popular WorldMate application in the past. Now we’re glad to report that it has been optimized to work on the latest Symbian S60 5th edition devices like the Nokia (NYSE: NOK) 5800 XpressMusic and the upcoming Nokia N97.

As you’re probably already aware, WorldMate is an essential app for anyone who travels frequently. It provides users with such tools as world clock, currency converter, weather forecast, as well as detailed flight information (premium feature).

I haven’t tried out the WorldMate on the Nokia 5800, as I don’t have a single unit at hand. However, SymbianFreak had a chance to play with it and reported back that the new WorldMate rocks. He says it’s “by far the best looking application” that he has ever tested on his Tube. This, according to him, is due user interface improvements, which make the application even easier to use (when compared to older versions). The problem, however, is the lack of support for landscape mode, although I wouldn’t call that an issue…

And that’s about all we can say about WorldMate. If you’re travelling often and have the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, it’s a must have. Here’s a link to WorldMate’s website from where you can download the app.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Do As I Say, Not As I Do.

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 994
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Google Chrome 1.0.154.43
mob
Nokia e72
uuu, aplikacije koje ja koristim najvise su ovde bas bas dobro uradjene za ovu platformu, fino vala.
IP sačuvana
social share
From ex girl to next girl.
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
C2DOOM for 5th Edition Let's Go Back To Good Ol' Days!!

No, no, this is not just another nostalgic article about crappy games from the late '80s and early '90s before the Microsoft came and bought our souls.

This is the article about the S60 port of the DOOM, a game which set new standards for graphic quality and graphic violence in computer gaming when it hit PCs in 1993! Doom is a landmark title in the first-person shooter video game genre, and in first person gaming in general.

I loved this game and have played every Doom version since the early days and I can’t tell you how happy I am because I’m able to run in on the latest S60 device and its great high-definition screen!

The version for 5th ed is playable in both, portrait and landscape mode and it looks wonderful in the landscape mode on the great 5800’s high-resolution screen.

C2DOOM is entirely touch based game, controlable via stylus or finger and by the handy floating toolbar that you can move around the screen and put it whenrever you want. Don't know, it may work for others but I have to admit that I found it very difficult to control. Sure, this kind of game and touch controls are not the best possible combination and it may just requires some amount of time to learn how to controll it on the right way.

The game is controlled by moving the finger or stylus around the screen, something similar to Nokia’s bounce game, with touch controls you can move, run and strafe. Quick tap will activate shoots and there are also moveable virtual keys that provides rest of the essential controls including the weapon selection, action, enter, map and menu.

Doom (occasionally typeset as DOOM) is a 1993 first-person shooter computer game by id Software that is a landmark title in the first-person shooter video game genre, and in first person gaming in general. It is widely recognized for pioneering immersive 3D graphics, networked multiplayer gaming on the PC platform, and support for custom expansions (WADs).

Distributed as shareware, Doom was downloaded by an estimated 10 million people within two years, popularizing the mode of gameplay and spawning a gaming subculture; as a sign of its effect on the industry, games from the mid-1990s boom of first-person shooters are often known simply as "Doom clones". Its graphic and interactive violence has also made Doom the subject of much controversy reaching outside the gaming world. According to GameSpy, Doom was voted by industry insiders to be the greatest game of all time in 2004.

"There are two versions of C2Doom for S60 3rd edition: core and full. The core version is "game only", by default only a shareware episode is started (doom1.wad from memorycard: "e:\wads\doom1.wad") and you can get it here from SF.

The full version has a S60 UI, that let you to select a played WAD file, game mode (single player, co-operative or deathmatch) and optionally give parameters. The user interface let also reconfigure all gaming keys within intuitive keymapper application, rotate screen while playing and open a cheat editor. The full version UI is also skinnable. "

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3476
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5
mob
Apple Iphone 4
Killer Mobile Total Recall Updated For S60v5

There’s a new version of Killer Mobile’s Total Recall sneaking around, and it’s specifically updated to take advantage of S60 5th Edition on the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and the upcoming N97! If you’re not familiar with it, Total Recall is a call recording application for S60 that allows you to keep audio files of your phone calls. This can be extremely useful for sales people who are looking to improve their sales pitch, or if you find yourself calling in for a service or billing complaint, and want to make sure you have a record of what the company said.

Total Recall sits in the background and can either record every call automatically, or you can be prompted for each call, if you only want to use it for specific calls. The recording happens without the annoying ‘beeps’ that are present in the default recorder, and there is no limit on the length or filesize. Note that there are restrictions in some areas regarding the recording of phone calls, but you can get more information on that here.

Total Recall v3.2.0 is now available for the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic with a free 14-day trial, or you can purchase the full version for US$13.50 from Killer Mobile’s software store. As you might have guessed, we have a whopping 10 license codes to give away to our loyal readers! You’ll need to be a registered member of the Symbian-Guru Forum (it’s free, don’t worry), and leave a comment on this post, letting us know what phone calls you will record with Total Recall. Are you a sales guy who wants to improve your game, or are you just creepy and want to record EVERYTHING? That’s it, pretty simple. On Saturday, we’ll randomly draw the winners.

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.103 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.