Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 06:18:16
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Procitajte pravilnik foruma! Piraterija je zabranjena i muzicke zelje se ne ispunjavaju!

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Švedska Muzička Scena  (Pročitano 14631 puta)
04. Avg 2010, 02:52:07
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1621
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
Švedska je 3. najveći izvoznik muzike na svetu i najveći izvoznik van engleskog govornog područja, pa mislim da zaslužuju posebnu temu.

Europe - The Final Countdown

"The Final Countdown" is a hard rock song written by Joey Tempest for the Swedish rock band Europe. It was the first single released from the band's third studio album, The Final Countdown, in 1986. It is the band's most recognizable and popular song. The song reached No. 1 in 25 countries, including the United Kingdom. In the United States the song peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 and 18 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. The single was certified Gold in the United Kingdom in 1986.

Alcazar - Crying at the Discoteque

Alcazar is a Swedish eurodance group  which has established themselves as one of Sweden's most successful music groups with a string of hits since their debut single in 1999. Worldwide Alcazar had sold records over 12 million between 2001 and 2004. Alcazar have also had success around the world with their song "Crying at the Discoteque", having charted in countries such as USA, Brazil, Australia, Japan and most countries in Europe.

Andreas Johnson - Glorious 

Andreas Johnson is a Swedish pop/rock singer-songwriter and musician. In 1999, he had an international hit with the single "Glorious", which later featured on the album Liebling, and has been used in a number of advertisements from companies including Volvo, Nutella and Vauxhall.

Eric Prydz - Call On Me

Eric Prydz is a Swedish DJ and producer. In 2004, Prydz released the single "Call on Me", which sampled Steve Winwood's single "Valerie". The single was a success and topped the UK singles chart for five weeks. The song also became number one in Germany, and remained on the German Top-100 single chart for six consecutive weeks.

Robyn - Dancing On My Own

Robyn is a Swedish recording artist and singer-songwriter.Robyn's U.S. breakthrough came in 1997, when the dance-pop singles "Show Me Love" and "Do You Know (What It Takes)" reached the top ten on the Billboard Hot 100. She has since started to gain mainstream success worldwide owing to the popularity of her No 1 hit single "With Every Heartbeat" and subsequent album release. Robyn, and was the supporting act for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour at select European dates in 2008.

Ace of Base - The Sign

Ace of Base are a pop band based in Gothenburg, Sweden. They released four studio albums between 1993 and 2002, which sold in excess of 40 million copies worldwide. The Sign is listed among the Top 100 Bestselling Albums of All Time by the RIAA.  It was the first debut album to produce three number 1 singles on the Billboard Mainstream Top 40 chart: "All That She Wants", "The Sign" and "Don't Turn Around".

Roxette - Listen To Your Heart

Roxette is a Swedish pop music duo, consisting of Marie Fredriksson and Per Gessle. They have sold an estimated 70 million records worldwide, gaining nineteen UK Top 40 hits and four US #1 singles with, "The Look", "Listen to Your Heart", "It Must Have Been Love" and "Joyride". Two further singles "Dangerous" and "Fading Like a Flower" hit #2.

ABBA

ABBA was a Swedish pop music group formed in Stockholm in 1972. They became one of the most commercially successful acts in the history of popular music, and they topped the charts worldwide from 1972 to 1983. ABBA remains a fixture of radio play lists and is one of the world's best-selling bands, having sold over 375 million records worldwide,  making them the fourth best-selling popular music artists in the history of recorded music. They still sell two to three million records a year.

Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds

Neneh Cherry is a Swedish singer-songwriter and rapper. Cherry was nominated for a Grammy Award in 1990 in the Best New Artist Category; she lost out to Milli Vanilli, who later had their Grammy revoked when it was discovered that they had not performed on their recording. She won a Brit Award in 1990 for Raw Like Sushi. Cherry received her second Grammy nomination in 1994 for "7 Seconds". In the MTV Europe Music Awards in 1995, "7 Seconds" won the Best Song title.

Eagle-Eye Cherry is a Swedish musician, half brother of singer Neneh Cherry. Cherry has also had his music featured on Santana's Supernatural album as well as in films such as Wim Wenders' The Blues, Y Tu Mama Tambien, The Love of The Game, GO, Best Laid Plans, Holes, Billy Elliot and Over Her Dead Body. Some of his most well known songs include "Save Tonight", "Falling In Love Again", "Are You Still Having Fun", "Long Way Around", "Feels So Right", "Skull Tattoo" and "Don't Give Up".

The Hives - Live (Letterman) - Walk Idiot Walk

The Hives are a Swedish rock band. Their mainstream success came with the release of the "greatest hits" album Your New Favourite Band, featuring their most well-known song "Hate to Say I Told You So". The Hives are known for performing in ever-changing black and white suits. The Hives have been featured playing "Fall Is Just Something Grownups Invented" on Cartoon Network since fall 2007.

Basshunter - Now You're Gone

Basshunter, is a Swedish producer and singer-songwriter, best known for his number one hits Boten Anna and Now You're Gone. Basshunter has so far released a total of five albums, two of which have been released in the UK, and a total of fourteen singles. His latest UK single 'Saturday' was released on July 18th 2010. He also competed in hit reality TV show Celebrity Big Brother, during January earlier this year.

Emilia - Big Big World

Emilia Rydberg (born 5 January 1978, Stockholm, Sweden) is a Swedish ballad/pop music singer, mostly known for her hit "Big Big World". Emilia was discovered in 1996 by Lars Anderson, son of ABBA's manager, Stig Anderson.

Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog, originally known as The Annoying Thing, is a computer animated character created in 2003 by Erik Wernquist. Erik Wernquist was born on 1 August 1977. He grew up in the municipality of Lidingö outside Stockholm, Sweden.

Army Of Lovers - Crucified

Swedish-Jewish mash-up Army Of lovers and "Crucified." Kurt Cobain ( Nirvana ) praised the band in his posthumously published journals, but specifically the song "Crucified." Army of Lovers had many Top-10 hits on the Eurochart, but the biggest being "Crucified", which was the biggest selling European single of 1991 a...nd stayed at #1 on the Eurochart for eight consecutive weeks. Their albums sold millions of copies in Europe.

« Poslednja izmena: 04. Avg 2010, 02:53:37 od framling »
IP sačuvana
social share
@nikolajovic "People arguing over gods, religions, and national boundaries, which are absolutely imaginary." - Neil Gaiman

Očekivano, momci sa manjkom pameti i viškom adrenalina su iskorišćeni, ali #BGPride je protekao mirno a čuo sam i da žurka tek počinje. Wink
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Memento Mori

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7891
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
Naravno da zasluzuju temu,poslednjih nekoliko godina provodim slusajuci Svedski Power Metal koji imaju najbolji na svetu,Sabaton,Hammerfall etc...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1621
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
Da doćićemo i do njih kao i do nekih ljudi iza scene koji su zaslužni za uspeh najvećih amričkih zvezda. A isto tako imaju i jaku lokalnu scenu, tj. muzičare koji još nisu postigli, a možda i neće, svetski uspeh ali su velike zvezde u skandinavskim državama pa čak i u rusiji i ostalim državama iz istočnog bloka, gde je švedska muzika izuzetno popularna.

Trenutno je ovo najveći švedski hit hit na globalnom nivou.

The Swedish House Mafia is a group of three house DJs and producers: Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso. Eric Prydz is a former member of the group. The Swedish House Mafia released their first official single "One" under the name Swedish House Mafia on Beatport on May 26 2010.

Swedish House Mafia - One (Your Name) feat Pharrell

« Poslednja izmena: 04. Avg 2010, 03:51:12 od framling »
IP sačuvana
social share
@nikolajovic "People arguing over gods, religions, and national boundaries, which are absolutely imaginary." - Neil Gaiman

Očekivano, momci sa manjkom pameti i viškom adrenalina su iskorišćeni, ali #BGPride je protekao mirno a čuo sam i da žurka tek počinje. Wink
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 44343
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 10.60
поставио си 90% бендова који више не свирају...шведска је најпознатија по њиховом специфичном облику деатх метала...наравно...главни су

а ту су и легенде

IP sačuvana
social share
"Бицикл је за људе који не могу да приуште ауто."
                                               Џереми Кларксон

Smile
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1621
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
Da, poceo sam sa "legendama" a o novima cemo tek da pricamo. Treba tema malo da traje. Cilj mi je da predstavim lokalne svedske zvezde, jer stvarno imaju dobre muzicare od metala, preko popa i densa do jazz-a i u svemu se prepoznaje nesto tipicno samo za svedsku.

Malo ljudi zna, a zasto bi i znali, da je neke od najvecih svetskih hitova ciji izvodjaci su velike americke zvezde napisao i producirao svedski kompozitor Max Martin, koji se proslavio saradnjom sa grupom Ace of Base.

Pa evo nekih njegovih pesama.

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

Pink - So What

Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

Celine Dion - That's The Way It Is

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 19849
Zastava Šabac , Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.11
mob
Sony 
stani malo zar nije Celine Dion iz Svajcarske , a ne iz Svedske... Ima mnogo jakih izvodjaca u Svedskoj...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2834
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.125
mob
Nokia 
Stvarno su muzikalni ovi svedjani. Iz elektronske muzike valja jos spomenuti
John Dahlback

Eric Prydz

Adam Beyer

Miniloque
« Poslednja izmena: 04. Avg 2010, 17:47:02 od Marco V »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 37017
Zastava Antofagasta
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.125
cuveni tehniks SL1210
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1621
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
stani malo zar nije Celine Dion iz Svajcarske , a ne iz Svedske... Ima mnogo jakih izvodjaca u Svedskoj...

Celine je kanadjanka ali je pobedila na evroviziji za svajcarsku. Mada, francuskinja je po nacionalnosti. zamrsheno  Smile

pesme iz te grupe, britney, celine itd. je napisao i producirai švedjanin Max Martin. izvođači nisu šveđani ali je švedska produkcija i sve su snimljene u Stockholmu. Kasnije ću i o većim zvezdama , kao što su Madonna, janet, J.Lo...

umalo da zaboravim ovaj bend, koji je harao karjem prošlog i početkom ovog milenijuma

The Cardigans - Lovefool

The Cardigans was a Swedish band formed in the town of Jönköping in October 1992. The band are best known outside of Sweden for their hit singles "Erase/Rewind" and "My Favourite Game" from the album Gran Turismo (1998) and "Lovefool" from the album First Band on the Moon (1996). Its inclusion in the soundtrack of William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet by director Baz Luhrmann secured their popularity.

« Poslednja izmena: 04. Avg 2010, 20:30:01 od framling »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Sertifikovani hejter i negativac

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8

legendarno...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 06:18:16
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.