Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 05:54:34
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Spisak programa za linux?  (Pročitano 7936 puta)
27. Avg 2005, 22:19:16
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
Posto se razmisljam da predjem na Linux, a nemam blage veze o njemu, trebao bi mi, ako postoji, spisak programa za njega koji menjaju dobro poznate za Win (npr. total commander, opera, winamp, acdsee, p2p, players...). Takodje i za one koji rade na oba operativna, kao npr. firefox.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Compatibility with Microsoft Office.
Quite a number of people expressed an interest in being able to read Microsoft files without having to boot into Windows.
AbiWord, StarOffice and OpenOffice are all rather good software suites that can both read and create Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files.
Gnumeric and abiWord are good alternatives for Excel and Microsoft Word respectively.

Email Applications
Evolution is one of the best Linux Email applications, it integrates email, calendaring, meeting scheduling, contact management, and task lists, in one powerful, fast, and easy-to-use application. There is now a free Exchange Connector for Evolution, this provides a working exchange client solution to replace Outlook.
Thunderbird from Mozilla.org features Adaptive Junk Mail Controls, an RSS Reader, Global Inbox Support, Saved Search Folders, Message Grouping and Privacy Protection.
kmail supports IMAP, POP3, multiple accounts, powerful filters, PGP/GnuPG privacy, inline attachments and more.

Accounting Software.
There are many levels and kinds of accounts packages that people use. Some of these have equivalents for Linux and some have direct counterparts.
At the personal level, there are GNUCash and AppGen's MoneyDance. At the enterprise level there's AccPac.
The middle-ground, ie for small businesses, appears as though it may be inhabitated by Sage and Tas Software - we spent some time during the e-Xpo driving home the fact to representatives of these companies that there is a genuine business need for them to produce software that will run under Linux.
Quasar Accounting is another package that you may wish to consider. It's 'fully functional' and runs on both Linux and Windows. It is also good for stock-management (inventory and shelf) and has multistore functionality as well.
NOLA does accounting, inventory, point of sale, contact management, billing, puchasing, and reporting all in one integrated web-based package.
SQL-Ledger is a multi-user double entry web-based system. A full list of features is available.
KMyMoney is another full double-entry accounting software package, for personal or small-business use which can import and export Quicken's .qif files.
You may want to read Finances, Linux, and Stuff... by Christopher Browne for other links and information on other Linux based accounting software.

Desktop Publishing
As far as DTP is concerned, I found Scribus, it is a very good open source equivalent to Publisher.
I'd be inclined to give Open Office (as linked to above) a go as well.

Diagram Software - Visio
Dia and Kivio are two good alternatives.

ERP + Contact Relationship Management software
Compiere
SugarCRM is a commercially available solution.

CAD
LinuxCAD works as a perfect alternative to AutoCAD. For Free alternatives to AutoCAD, there's QCAD and LinuxCAD. They both have some limitations compared to the lastest version of AutoCAD, but those limitations are going away as more people contribute to the projects. If you truly want to help get people out from under Autodesk's thumb, this is the way to go.
Commercial alternatives, which are probably more full featured, include VariCAD, Cycas and IntelliCAD. All of these run on Linux.

Bibliography Editors
Asked for an alternative to EndNote, these are some that I found:
Pybliographer
RefDB
RefDB is a concerted effort to provide most of the functionality of commercial packages like Reference Manager or EndNote in a platform-independent tool, targeting markup languages rather than word processors.
sixpack
Qbib

Graphics and Multimedia
Some people asked about graphics packages for Linux.
The foremost graphics app for Linux is called The Gimp.
xfig is another recommended drawing program for Linux, as is PhotoGenics (which is commercially available for Linux, AmigaOS and Windows.
InkScape is an SVG editor like Visio, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw etc.

Digital Cameras
I was asked if it's possible to use digital cameras under Linux - GPhoto will let you transfer photos to and from your camera.

Web Browsers
There is a serious number of webbrowsers available for using under Linux. Some of the more popular ones are Mozilla, Firefox, Konqueror and Opera.
Mozilla is one of the best; as a website developer I primarily develop for Mozilla which I use for debugging JavaScript, check headers using the Live HTTP Headers plugin and make extensive use of it's DOM Inspector. It also has a mail client.
FireFox is the new stand alone web browser from the Mozilla Project. It is the most popular browser on Linux and is also available for Windows.

IRC Clients
Xchat
Chatzilla

Instant Messaging Clients
Gaim The most popular Instant Messaging client for Linux Supports all the most popular networks in one client.
Kopete is also an excellent Instant Messanger. It supports AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber, IRC, Novell GroupWise Messenger, Lotus SameTime, and more.

Peer to Peer Clients
Mldonkey Supports a number of peer to peer searching and downloading methods Can be used by a wide number of front-ends

Firewalls & Internet Security
PortSentry and Snort.
Also, you should read up on ipchains and iptables.

Webpage Editors
Amaya is a highly recommended editor from the w3 organisation.
Bluefish
mozilla.composer  An easy web page editor/creator built into the Mozilla suite
NVU A project developing on the Mozilla Composer code Powerful standalone web page editing program.
OpenOffice.org Writer Known to produce very clean html when used carefully/sparingly!
Quanta Plus is a quick-turnaround webpage editor, you do need to know your HTML though as Quanta Plus is not WYSIWYG.

CD Burning
It has been possible to burn CDs under Linux for quite sometime, but it really has gotten very easy to do with the likes of the graphical X-CD_Roast.
There is also K3b. It really is as easy to use as any Windows CD writing software and has a nice setup wizard that will configure just about everything for you. The only commonly created format that it doesn't handle yet is DVD Video. Foreign disc image support is a bit limited (only bin/cue or iso) though.
Media Players
Ogle is a good DVD player for Linux.
The Videolan project includes both a player and network streamer Can play most popular/common audio and video formats
Xine Straight forward and powerful video player
MPlayer  It is usually possible to configure MPlayer to play any video format Includes mencoder for converting video formats.
If you are looking for an equivalent to iTunes, I definitely recommend amaroK. XMMS is virtually a clone of winamp.

3D Art Modellers
Asked for ideas on which Linux based software should be used as an equivalent to Bryce, these were suggested by members of the ILUG:
PovRay
Blender
SoftImage
LinuxArtist.org may list other alternatives and other appropriate links, especially on their 3D Listings page.
There are also sections on Freshmeat.net that should be of interest:
3D Modelling
3D Rendering

Audio tools
MuSE is a very good sequencer. For score editors, try RoseGarden and NoteEdit.
Fluid Synth is a good synthesiser.
Audacity Simple but useful audio editor, equivalent to Wavelab
Ardour  Record, edit and mix multi-track audio
vstserver/fst  Use (some) vst plugins under Linux

Making Movies
non linear editor: Heroine Warrior

Realtime effects:
mjpeg.sourceforge.net
effectv.sourceforge.net
veejay.sourceforge.net
Kino  DV Video Editor, provides support for firewire video cameras
MEncoder  Converts video from virtually any format to most formats
Dvdauthor  Prepare DVD Video discs (including menus etc.)

Terminal Server and Remote access (terminal sessions)
The K-12Linux Project is the best Newbie place for Linux and LTSP. Also look into Linux Terminal Server Project and TightVNC.
Examine NX for X over 9600 baud. Tarantella is a well established and mature option.

For Developers
Good applications for programmers looking to make a switch are: KDevelop is one of the best Linux IDEs. Anjuta is another good IDE. Glade is a good user interface designer for GTK+ applications. The Qt development environment includes QDesigner, which is simply excellent.
GUI access to scripting languages can be had as well. There are projects to add GTK+, Qt, and KDE support to languages such as Perl and Python, and there is a lot of development going on in with KDE as they work to make their existing JavaScript engine a suitable scripting language for rapid KDE development. It is called KJSEmbed.
Eclipse  is an IDE built with java and using plugins to support many features. Basis for PalmSource's own Developers Suite

FTP Clients
Graphical FTP clients:
KBear
gFTP

GUI CVS Clients
Asked if there were any non-command-line CVS clients that could be used under Linux, I immediately thought of LinCVS.
There are other such clients listed on the cvs website.

Censorware / Webpage Filtering.
I haven't cause for using censorware myself, but the question was raised by a father of two that he would like to use something equivalent to NetNanny to ensure that the coarser side of the Intenet wouldn't be discovered by his children.
DansGuardian seems to pretty much fit the bill here and is free for non commercial use.
As far as technical details are concerned, DansGuardian works by filtering out webpages based on content rather than on what the URL of the page is. It can also filter out files based on not just the file extension but also on the files mime-type.

Partition Tools
QTParted supports creating, formatting, moving and resizing all common partition types.

Also:
Pogledaj temu : [Alternative komercijalnom softveru za Windows] posto velika vecina tih programa ima svoju Linux verziju.
Takodje, za najvecu bazu programa : http://freshmeat.net
Takodje, uz vecinu distribucija i onako dobijes vecinu onog sto ti treba na CD-u.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Blago kuci koju zaobidjem :D

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5996
Zastava Tako blizu a tako daleko
mob
Nokia 6130
Posto se razmisljam da predjem na Linux, a nemam blage veze o njemu, trebao bi mi, ako postoji, spisak programa za njega koji menjaju dobro poznate za Win (npr. total commander, opera, winamp, acdsee, p2p, players...). Takodje i za one koji rade na oba operativna, kao npr. firefox.
Ako hoces da predjes na Linux a da ti bude lakse imas jedno pravilo.Zaboravi sve sto znas sa Win-om.
Ja se malo zezam sa mandrake 9.2 ali mi ne ide.Bas treba dosta vremena, posebno oko podesavanja mreza itd.
@sf
hvala i pozz
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
Hvala SF Smile

@srdjank

Bas zbog mreza i prelazim, tj. nisam jos siguran da li cu da predjem Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Blago kuci koju zaobidjem :D

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5996
Zastava Tako blizu a tako daleko
mob
Nokia 6130
Ako imas nekog drugara koji zna(koji bi ti pomogao), onda predji.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
Pa i nemam, svi su jos uvek na winu Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Prijateljski savet, Stick to what you have, a sa linuxom eksperimentisi... ja bih ti predlozio novi SuSe, mandrak vise ne postoji, mandriva je tu, al to je propala investicija, a red hat vise nije sto je nekad bio, fedora je ogoljena, slack je too damn hard, al novi SuSe je extra Smiley Dakle paralalno digni pa eksperimentisi, dje zapnes pitaj pa cemo da vidimo
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
Pa, sunce ti, sto mi ne rece pre, kad vec 4 dana skidam Mandrake od 2,1 giga Smile

Dobro, sta cu sad! Razmisljao sam da skinem i  Knoppix od 700 Mb posto on, koliko sam razumeo, moze da se uzita sa diska a da se ne instalira. Samo jos da saznam kako.
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
Upravo sam poceo da skidam SuSe Linux - SuSe 9.1 Personal 700MB. Do sutra cu valjda da skinem a onda Knoppix Smile  Tako da cu da imam zanimljivu kolekciju, a sta cu sa njom da radim - ne znam Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Knoppix je samo da osetis kako to izgleda.. i radi ok.. al nije to za neko ozbiljnije rovarenje
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 05:54:34
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.076 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.