Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: sony ericsson W44S, W770i, K770i, K650i, W650i, K850i  (Pročitano 4189 puta)
04. Dec 2006, 16:51:58
Svedok stvaranja istorije

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.5
mob
Apple iPhone 6
Sony Ericsson is addressing the future of 2007 with new devices, a new strategy and some new designs within their portfolio. A small bit of this information has been shown to the world today and we will sum it up for you.

First all the new strategy for Sony Ericsson will be Bravia enhanced devices. "Sony Ericsson aims for mobile television" is the headline mentioned at Mobilephonehelpdesk.com. The first Bravia device recently saw daylight in Japan. The Sony Ericsson W44S, which will only be available for Japan for now, has a QVGA display that can be turned to different positions. Next to the crystalclear "Bravia" display, the device is equipped with 115 MB internal memory and it has a 3.2 megapixel camera.

Sony Ericsson insiders notified Mobile Phone Helpdesk that the first Bravia phones for the European market will probably be introduced at the 3GSM Congress in Barcelona. The product sales will go along with the rollout of DVB-H (Digital Video Broadcasting - Handheld) networks in Europe. This enables to watch crystal-clear television material on the mobile phone.

The step Sony Ericsson is a logical and a strong one. The Bravia phone will be one of the main segments for the upcoming ensuring high quality screens with a resolution that will atonish people. Other competitors within the market will be anguish to see what the quality will be. We have high hopes of this new technique and this new segment.

Next to these Bravia phones the Walkman and Cyber-Shot series will be expanded. Within this series we see four new devices. First of all we would like to introduce the W770i, codename Ai. The device is the first slim candybar from Sony Ericsson and the answer to the slim segment addressed by Motorola and Samsung. We had our first hands-on with this new devices last week.

The device is equipped with Walkman player version 2.0, Bluetooth stereo audio support, Memory Stick Micro (M2) slot, internal antenna, 3G/UMTS with video call support, 2.0 Mpixel camera with video and flash, TrackID system, stereo FM-radio with RDS, 262.000 color display with a resolution of 176 x 220 pixels, SMS, EMS, MMS, VideoMMS, XHTML-browser, RSS-reader and is a Tri-band phone.

Its twin brother will be K770i , which is the normal version of this Walkman version device. It will not be equipped with the special Walkman player and will have a silver look. The W770i has a black front with orange Walkman logos and a orange back. The thickness of these devices is 9.4 mm.

The second set of devices is the new K650i and W650i, codename Li and Na. Both are placed within the current main segments of the Walkman and Cyber-Shot series. Build on the base of the K610i, both devices will have similar specifications. The K650i will be a mid-end Cyber-Shot device, the second device within this series.

The W650i is equipped with Walkman player version 2.0, Bluetooth stereo audio support, Memory Stick Micro (M2) slot, internal antenna, 3G/UMTS with video call support, 2.0 Mpixel camera with video and flash, stereo FM-radio with RDS, 262.000 color display with a resolution of 176 x 220 pixels, SMS, EMS, MMS, VideoMMS, XHTML-browser, RSS-reader and is a Tri-band phone.

The K650i, the Cyber-Shot variant, is equipped with a normal MP3 player, Bluetooth stereo audio support, Memory Stick Micro (M2) slot, internal antenna, 3G/UMTS with video call support, 2.0 Mpixel Cyber-Shot camera with auto focus, video and xenon flash, stereo FM-radio with RDS, 262.000 color screen with a resolution of 176 x 220 pixels, SMS, EMS, MMS, VideoMMS, XHTML-browser, RSS-reader and is a Tri-band phone.

All devices described above will have the interface port on the left hand side of the device. That is quite some position to place it and rather strange if you look at for instance the option of having a cradle on your desk.

The last device that needs to be discussed is called codename Sofia or K850i. The new Cyber-Shot phone with 5.0 Mpixel camera, Xenon flash, 262.000 color display with QVGA resolution and several other features known from the K800i. The expectance is that the K850i will be equipped with a decent video camera and that it will be introduced around 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona. Cebit could be a no-go for Sony Ericsson this year but no confirmation about that at this stage.

It will be clear that the designs of the new devices have changed. Sony Ericsson uses a different concept. The round and bold looks of the current portfolio has been changed to a more distinctive edgy and Asian looks with small silver keys and silver display edges. There is more a metal look to the new devices and the used materials are less plastic. Something logical Sony Ericsson had to do if you looked at current devices like the K610i or W850i.

However the looks are that different that we are quite shocked with it. This new design strategy is something radical we would not have expected from the Swedish company. It will be quite challenging for SE to compete with others and bringing these products unto the market. We hope that these new plans and changing within the portfolio will lead to continuation of increase in sales, profit and market shares.

izvor : http://www.newmobile.nl/eur/en/news.php?news_id=e3adf4

(01. May 2007, 10:38:05)
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

The truth is out there...

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8945
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
Nekako mi ovo je sve FAKE,ova poslednja 2 telefona su pravi i ocekuje se da izadju,to su po njihovom testu k650i i walkman verzija w650i,ali ovaj w770i i k850i su FAKE vidi se iz aviona,posto newmobile vazi za jedan od dobrih sajtova ne znam da li bi pustili neku vest,a da je ne provere
IP sačuvana
social share
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.095 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.