Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Seinfeld- the show about nothing  (Pročitano 1026 puta)
14. Okt 2008, 00:00:26
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5100
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3
Čuo sam da ponovo počinje na Novoj TV emitovanje ove kultne američke serije, pa je red da se malo podsjetimo legendarnih likova: Jerry,  George, Elaine i naravno Kramer:

Nezaboravni citati:

George Costanza
: I just don't see what purpose is it going to serve your going? I mean, you think dead people care who's at the funeral? They don't even know they're having a funeral. It's not like she's hanging out in the back going, "I can't believe Jerry didn't show up".
Elaine: Maybe she's there in spirit. How about that?
George Costanza: If you're a spirit, and you can travel to other dimensions and galaxies, and find out the mysteries of the universe, you think she's going to want to hang around Drexler's funeral home on Ocean Parkway?

Neke od Džerijevih rečenica:

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.

Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of freedom.

Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem.Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.

People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to

Men don't care what's on TV. They only care what else is on TV.

# I once had a leather jacket that got ruined in the rain. Why does moisture ruin leather? Aren't cows outside a lot of the time? When it's raining, do cows go up to the farmhouse, "Let us in! We're all wearing leather! Open the door! We're going to ruin the whole outfit here!"

I vječita dilema koji je jači lik:

George Costanza                    vs      Cosmo Kramer

vs
IP sačuvana
social share
you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.