Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: s60 3rd edition za pocetnike,a i shire  (Pročitano 3212 puta)
28. Feb 2007, 21:44:46
Hronicar svakodnevice

Vracam pare kad budem imao a nebudu mi trebale!

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 528
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1
mob
Bosch ves masina
General information about S60 3rd Edition devices

I have problems installing a .sis file on my Nokia device.

Citat
The new Symbian OS 9.1 package is known as SISX, which differs from the SIS format. Hence, old SIS packages are not supported. User tools, recognisers, file extension and mainstream documentation, however, will continue to refer to SIS packages.

Can I use old Nokia S60 applications with my Nokia device?

Citat
No. Your device only supports Series 60, 3rd edition applications.

I have problems connecting my Nokia device and my PC.

Citat
Please visit: official support page for specific questions on installing and using Nokia PC Suite software.

What can I do if my phone memory is low?

Citat
To free phone memory, transfer data to a memory card in the Office > File mgr view. Mark files to be moved, select Move to folder > Memory card and then a folder.

My phone is requesting a PIN/PIN2/PUK/PUK2 code.

Citat
PIN: set by yourself by following the instructions in your user guide.
PIN2: acts as a second layer of protection for certain features of your phone.
PUK: an 8-digit code request only when PIN code is entered incorrectly multiple times.
PUK2: Request when PIN2 code is entered incorrectly multiple times.

Both PUK & PUK2 are provided by your operator or service provider.

I got this error message: Installation security error. Unable to install.

Citat
Only carry out the following procedures if you can trust the application that you are installing.

Go to Application Manager>select the application that you are trying to install, ** on Options>Settings. You will see two options:
1) Software Installation (set this to "All")
2) Online Certificate. (set this to "Off")

Remember to turn these settings back on after installation.

Can I use my Nokia device without a SIM card?

Citat
Yes. The Offline profile is automatically activated when the device is switched on without a SIM card. This allows you to use your SIM card in another phone.

How do I switch WLAN off, so as to reduce the battery consumption?

Citat
You cannot switch it off, you can only specify that your phone does not scan for available networks.

To turn off the background scan:
1. Press the Menu key, and select Tools>Settings>Connection>Wireless LAN.
2. Select Scan for networks>Never.
3. To save your changes, select Back.

You can still use available WLAN networks as usual.

--------------------

E61 FAQs

I have been getting pretty poor battery life.

Citat
You've to turn off your phone's need to search for a 3g network. To do this, ** on Menu>Tools> Settings>Network>then select GSM.

I cannot delte emails out of my inbox. I ** delete and it only puts a line through it.

Citat
Emails will be deleted once you re-sync with your email account.

Can i create themes for my phone?

Citat
Yes, you will have to use Theme Studio 3.0

How to change the resolution of the theme studio to 320x240 (w/h)?

Citat
1. Open a normal (240x320) theme with theme studio.
2. Drag an image (with the size of 320x240) from the browser tab on the right side to the active background rectangle.
3. In the toolbox, ** layer effects>layers. This should bring up a box showing your actual layers.
4. ** the tiny arrow right of the mini-preview in that box. A list of layer effects
should appears beneath the mini-preview.
5. ** Apply Graphics>Scaling mode.
6. Select - With aspect ratio
7. ** the save button at the bottom of the active background preview.

I get the message: no gateway reply while trying to connect wireless network (wi-Fi).

Citat
You could try to change the Wi-Fi setup of your phone from open key to share key.

--------------------

N80 FAQs

How can i master my phone?

Citat
The user guide is the most complete source of information.

Why does my battery drain fast?

Citat
You could:
1. Try turning the Bluetooth technology off when you do not need it.
2. ** Connection settings>Packet data conn, change it to >When needed.
3. Close all the applications (which you do not need) that are running in the background. Do this by press and hold the Menu key, then select the application from the list. Lastly, exit the application.

Why is the blue status light of my phone always flashes?

Citat
It is an indication that the screen power has been turned off (to save battery life) but the phone is still on and active.

Can i turn the blue light off?

Citat
You could turn the sleep mode off. Settings>Phone>Display. However, this might reduce the battery life.

There is no autokey lock, what can i do?

Citat
You could install either one of the two freewares.
1. Autolock: It locks the keypad after a specified time period.
2. Mlock: Once installed, it will appear on your standby screen. It will lock your keypad with a simple **.

Mp3 songs that i added to the memory card wouldn't show up (as a playlist) in the music player.

Citat
After adding audio tracks to the memory card, go to Music player>Options>Music library>Options (again)> then choose Update. The phone does take a while to find all the audio files tho.

I am irritated by Not enough memory error message. (While zooming pictures in gallery from 50% above, or in the Web browser exiting to the iddle screen.)

Citat
Please check if you've got the latest firmwareinstalled in your phone (enter *#0000# on the phone while it is in standby). If not, you could either bring your phone to nokia service centre or do it at home

When transferring larger amounts of data to memory card, the crashes half way through.

Citat
Quick fix, is to press the power butten and choose the "remove memory card". Then, insert back the card again. The phone should resume to normal.

--------------------

N91 FAQs

How do I transfer music from the PC to my phone?

Citat
There are three different methods:

1. Treat your phone as external hard drive: Connect your phone to the PC with USB cable or Bluetooth. Then, transfer the files.
2. Synchronize music with Windows Media Player: attach the USB cable and select Media player as the connection method.
3. Use Nokia Audio Manager (available in PC Suite): Attach USB cable, then select PC Suite as the connection method.

Can I transfer my Apple iPod music files to my Nokia N91 using iTunes or via DragDrop?

Citat
This depends on the music files you want to transfer. You can transfer unprotected files only, (files that imported from your own music CD). Transferring protected music files, (files you have bought from iTunes music store), is not possible.

1. Drag&Drop can be used in both Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac.
2. iTunes can be used only in Apple Mac with Nokia Music Manager

I have sent some mp3 songs to the N91 from the PC. I got the message - saved to Music Libary. But later, i cannot find it there.

Citat
This is very common problem. Instead of looking under Music Library, you should try to find it under File Manager> Attachments

Is it possible to use downloaded ringing tones or music tracks as message tones?

Citat
Yes.

1. Connect your N91 to your PC using its USB connector and select 'Music transfer'.
2. Open your N91's files on 'My Computer' and select 'attachments', and drag and drop your desired tone here.
3. Disconnect your phone, and go to Menu> tools> file manager> attachments, your file should be in here.
4. Select file options> move to> sound clips> tones
5. Go to settings> profile manager> personalise.
6. Finally, go to the message tone option, and select your new tone.

The built-in browser is rather slow.

Citat
You could have a go at OperaMini (specifically designed for N91). Its a lot faster.

I can't use any themes downloaded over the internet.

Citat
This is a bug (feature). Please make sure you have the current firmware installed. If not, you could update it at Nokia Service Centre.

Why cannot other devices find my phone, even though Bluetooth is on?

Citat
Check that My phone's visibility is set to Shown to all. This can be done by selecting Menu> Connect> My phone's visibility> Shown to all.

I was asked to provide MAC address when i try to access a WIFI network or Bluetooth compatiable printer.

Citat
1. To check the unique Media Access Control (MAC) address that identifies your device, enter *#62209526# in the standby mode. (for WIFI settings)
2. To find the unique address of your device, enter the code *#2820# in the standby mode.

Can I hear my N91 with the music on the speakers of my car?

Citat
No. This is because N91 does not support Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP). A2DP, also refer to as AV profile, is designed to transfer a stereo audio stream like music from an MP3 player to a headset or car radio.

--------------------

N91 Tips & Tricks

If you are in a call and want to close the slide of the N91:

Citat
Press and Hold the Left Soft Key then close the slide. The call should continue.

Tips that will help to improve battery life in long run.

Citat
When you get the phone be sure to charge/re-charge the battery at least 3 times, ie use the phone untill the batter goes dead, and keep repeating it.

In order not to take the risk of losing all your files:

Citat
Please make sure that you backup all your contacts and what ever else you intend to copy over to the Nokia N91. This is because from time to time, you might need to reformat the harddrive or do a major reset.

Tips for using RealPlayer.

Citat
1. To fast forward and Rewind, press and hold the joystick UP or DOWN then release when you get to the point you want.
2. To pause and resume, press the joystick.
3. To switch between full screen and normal screen, use the "2" key on the numeric keypad.

Tips on how to speed up song scrolling.

Citat
While you are scrolling (all songs or any other views) in music player, release joystick and press it again to the same direction. The speed will be much faster afterwards.

Tips on speeding up access to Media Gallery.

Citat
If you try to access the files (let say pictures that you've taken) via Menu> Media> Gallery> Images then select to open, you are likely to wait for about 30-40 secs.

Hence, to speed up the process, use the File Manager that comes with the phone. You can do this by Menu> Tools> File Manager> Select either the Phones Memory or the Harddrive (depending on where u put your pics).

Or, you could set it as either a softkey or on the active desktop.

Play with the Music Button.

Citat
** once: take you to the Music player, where you could play mp3 songs. Now if you ** the button again, the N91 will leave the song playing in the background and go back to the prevous screen.

If you hold the button down for about 5 secs it will take you straight to the radio function (regardless of which screen you are in).

Plz let me know if these tips have helped you, thanks for all your patience in reading them Smile Smile

autor: meniac
forum sa koga je skinuto nebih da reklamiram
potrudicu se da prevedem ako budem imao vremena Smile

(01. May 2007, 10:35:02)
« Poslednja izmena: 28. Feb 2007, 22:32:40 od cverglan »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0
mob
HTC HD2
cverglan, ne navede od koga si pokupio ove informacije?!?
Pored svega, nije loš tips&tricks, ali tema je na srpskom jeziku - njen sadržaj na engleskom  Smile .... bolje da neko ovo sve prevede, ili da se ovo gurne u TOP temi "Nokia Tips & Tricks" .....
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Mobilni Manijak

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7252
Zastava Makedonija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Samsung S6 & Lumia 9
Ako se Prevede na Srpski moze da se gurne u TOP temi "Nokia Tips & Tricks"

Svaka Cast na Trudu cverglan
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Vracam pare kad budem imao a nebudu mi trebale!

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 528
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1
mob
Bosch ves masina
sad je valjda sve u redu  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.10
mob
HTC desire s
Kolege sta cemo sa ovim jel prebaceno u tips and tricks ili gde vec
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0
mob
HTC HD2
Ajd lepo prebaci ovo ak ti nije problem, ili ću ja kasnije jer sada žurim! Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.10
mob
HTC desire s
Ajd lepo prebaci ovo ak ti nije problem, ili ću ja kasnije jer sada žurim! Smile

Da prebacim u nokia tips and tricks jel?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Лонг лив ћирилица!

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6247
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2
mob
Nokia Lumia 1020
da, tamo su ostale stvari za symbian
al samo kopiraj, nemoj da spajaš
IP sačuvana
social share
Молим паметније да више не попуштају.
Стање је веома критично.
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.11 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.