Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 15. Maj 2024, 08:22:54
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Rusija prizemljila sve Su-25 !!!  (Pročitano 1640 puta)
21. Mar 2008, 16:03:04
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3930
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
Midair rocket explosion caused Russian Su-25 crash - investigation

21/03/2008 09:31 MOSCOW/VLADIVOSTOK, March 21 (RIA Novosti) - The explosion of a rocket launched during a midair live firing exercise caused the crash of a Su-25 strike aircraft in Russia's Far East, a source close to the investigation said on Friday.

A Su-25 Frogfoot close-support aircraft exploded in the air on Thursday in the Primorye Territory about 143 kilometers (90 miles) from the port of Vladivostok. The pilot died in the crash.

"According to the preliminary investigation, the crash of a Su-25 combat aircraft over the Novoselskoye testing grounds was caused by the explosion of an S-8 rocket during its launch," the source said.

An investigation into the cause of the incident has been launched and a special investigation commission is to work at the crash site for at least nine days.

Investigators have found the plane's "black box" and are currently decoding it, the source said, adding that it may take a month to prepare the final report on the results of the investigation.

Russia's Air Force has suspended all Su-25 strike aircraft flights following the incident and until the investigation is complete, an Air Force spokesman said on Thursday.

The Su-25 is a single-seat, twin-engine jet aircraft developed by the Sukhoi Design Bureau to provide close air support for ground troops.

The aircraft is reported to have experienced a number of accidents in operational service caused by system failures attributed to the salvo firing of weapons.

Developed in the 1970s, the S-8 is an 80-mm (3.15 in) rocket used by fighter bombers and helicopters. The system entered service in 1984 and is produced in a variety of subtypes with different warheads.

The S-8 is generally carried in rocket pods, carrying either seven or 20 rockets.

Thursday's incident is the first Su-25 crash for two years. The most recent crash involving a Su-25 plane occurred in June 2006 in southwest Russia near the border with Ukraine. The pilot also died in the crash.

On May 21, 2005, a Su-25 crashed in Tajikistan. The pilot managed to eject from the plane and an investigation later established that the accident had been caused by technical problems.

The Su-25 aircraft has been in service with the Russian Air Force for more than 25 years. In 1999, Russia adopted a program to upgrade part of its aging Su-25 fleet. The Russian Air Force received the first six modernized planes, Su-25SM, in December 2006.

Video:
http://www.en.rian.ru/video/20080320/101834826.html
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 658
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
ako sam dobro razumeo,prizemljila je samo one koji su ucestvovali na vezbi!!??
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3930
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
"A criminal investigation is now looking into a mid-air explosion. Air Force command has grounded all Su-25 strike aircraft flights." Sve avione su prizemljili do zavrsetka istrage, mada mi to nije logican potez ako je u pitanju explozija raketnog zrna, a ne defekt samog aviona, ipak, bolje spreciti nego leciti...
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Just be what you are.....

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6424
Zastava Belgrade
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Samsung S7
Ma Su 25 je stvarno zastareo model.Cak i prema dinasaurusu A10 je dosta losiji..... al kad pricamo o Su-25T to je druga prica... Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 22. Mar 2008, 00:54:19 od Herros »
IP sačuvana
social share

This is where we hold them!This is where we fight!! This is where they die !! King Leonidas
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Hronicar svakodnevice

nisam ljubitelj moderatora....grrrr

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 629
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
SonyEricsson z1010
ne brinite,modernizovace se svi Su25...ne vidim zasto je losiji od A10?nisam video tromiji avion od A10...stavi na Su25 neke toplotne rakete,npr R73M ili R27T,pa da vidis kakav belaj pravi...
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Anea: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3930
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
Su-25 se modernizuju od 1999. Inace za samoodbranu moze da nosi R-60 ako se ne varam, a rakete v-v veceg dometa nema ni potrebe da nosi posto ne sluzi kao lovac niti ima agilnost jednog lovca, nego je upravo trom kao i A-10 jer mu je takva uloga da mora da bude stabilan u brisucem letu. Zlaviji je A-10 od njega, a ima i bolji top od 30mm, raketno naoruzanje im je slicno, s tim sto ja preferiram ruski Vikhr, zbog veceg dometa i vece energije koju isporucuje na cilj, a moze da se upotrebi i za gadjanje helikoptera, i drugih sporoletecih ciljeva.
Bilo kako bilo, zabrana letenja ce biti skinuta po zavrsetku istrage, procenjuje se za oko mesec dana, ali letece i na paradi, 9. maja cak i ako zabrana jos uvek bude na snazi. Evo i kompletan text koji sam stavio i na temu o paradi posto clanak obuhvata obe teme :
Citat
Su-25s to take part in Moscow VE Day parade despite flight ban

22/03/2008 15:12 KUBINKA (Moscow Region), March 22 (RIA Novosti) - Russian Su-25 strike aircraft will take part in a parade on Moscow's Red Square on VE Day, May 9, despite a ban on their flights after a recent crash, a deputy Air Force commander said on Saturday.

"A total of 32 of the Air Force's planes, including Su-25 strike aircraft, will fly over Red Square during the parade," Col. Gen. Anatoly Nogovitsyn told journalists when asked whether Thursday's crash in the Far East would affect the plans.

A Su-25 Frogfoot close-support aircraft exploded in the air on Thursday in the Primorye Territory about 143 kilometers (90 miles) from the port of Vladivostok. The pilot was killed in the incident. The flight recorders have been discovered and are being decoded.

A source close to the investigation said Friday that the explosion occurred when an S-8 rocket exploded while being launched from the plane during a midair live firing exercise.

Russia's Air Force has suspended all Su-25 strike aircraft flights following the incident, while the investigation is ongoing.

Nagovitsyn said the investigation would last 10-30 days, and that the ban would be lifted by the end of April.

The Su-25 is a single-seat, twin-engine jet aircraft developed by the Sukhoi Design Bureau to provide close air support for ground troops.

The aircraft has experienced a number of accidents in operational service caused by system failures attributed to the salvo-firing weapons.

Developed in the 1970s, the S-8 is an 80-mm (3.15 in) rocket used by fighter bombers and helicopters. The system entered service in 1984 and is produced in a variety of subtypes with different warheads.

The S-8 is generally carried in rocket pods, carrying either seven or 20 rockets.

Thursday's incident is the first Su-25 crash in two years. The most recent crash involving a Su-25 plane occurred in June 2006 in southwest Russia near the border with Ukraine. The pilot also died in the crash.

On May 21, 2005, a Su-25 crashed in Tajikistan. The pilot managed to eject from the plane and an investigation later established that the accident had been caused by technical problems.

The Su-25 aircraft has been in service with the Russian Air Force for more than 25 years. In 1999, Russia adopted a program to upgrade part of its aging Su-25 fleet. The Russian Air Force received the first six modernized planes, Su-25SM, in December 2006.
« Poslednja izmena: 22. Mar 2008, 15:57:07 od ramon23 »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Sertifikovani hejter i negativac

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
ne brinite,modernizovace se svi Su25...ne vidim zasto je losiji od A10?nisam video tromiji avion od A10...stavi na Su25 neke toplotne rakete,npr R73M ili R27T,pa da vidis kakav belaj pravi...
eh,sad...ne bih se bas slozio...veoma lako se krece i manevrise... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 338
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.10
mob
Nokia 3600
Koliko znam Su25 modernizacijom dobija radar te će moći nositi i bolje rakete za samoodbranu od r-60,
žilava su oba aviona to je dokazano u mnogim borbama, sad koji je više teško je reći.
« Poslednja izmena: 22. Mar 2008, 16:06:38 od .:macak:. »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Just be what you are.....

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6424
Zastava Belgrade
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Samsung S7
eh,sad...ne bih se bas slozio...veoma lako se krece i manevrise... Smile

A zasto se ne bi slozio?Procitaj karekteristike tog aviona pa ces se sloziti ...
IP sačuvana
social share

This is where we hold them!This is where we fight!! This is where they die !! King Leonidas
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 898
Zastava Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
Neki novi momenti u istrazi o razlozima pada Su-25: http://www.en.rian.ru/russia/20080326/102255244.html
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 15. Maj 2024, 08:22:54
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.