Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 19:53:42
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 20
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Red Alert 3  (Pročitano 35255 puta)
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Virgo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2966
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.25
mob
Nokia 6288
Biće to pravi zvek !!!
IP sačuvana
social share
Na celom svetu mi je sve da zivim ne mogu bez nje i zato pevam ceo dan Zvezda Zvezda
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zovite me Boziji vetar ali na japanskom...

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 381
Zastava Sabac,Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.25
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
Jedva ceeeeeeeeeeeeekam nepobediv sam u dvojci i u yiriju
e brate ja sam nepobediv igru sam obrnuo oko sto puta i svaki put se nalozim na one kao filmove ali ono po delovima hehe a ovako sto se tice skrimish tu brate kidam hehe ono mislim da ja mogu da te pobedim moramo jednom probati hehe preko neta igra je zakon breee a nastavak jedVA cekam hehe ko god igra ovu igricu ili ju je igrao on je car garantujem
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4362
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Samsung Note 3
ma ra1 je zakon bio 2 je sranje nevidjeno dajte molim te da bude ko kec samo bolja grafika i ostala sranja
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Memento Mori

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7891
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.25
Ja kao poznati C&C igrac ovo nesmem propustiti sem ako bude bio neki propagandni shit ima da ga zaobilazim u sirokom luku  Smile  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

You Scream,I Scream,We all scream for Morphine

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Žena
Poruke 12305
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.5;M
mob
Samsung Neki shit
RA2 mi je najbolja strategija svih vremena...

Citat
Red Secrets Unveiled!

Did any of you are expecting any groundbraking RTS titles for 2008? It begins with Star and ends with Craft II? Nah... For sure the name will begin with Red. And ends with Alert 3! Even the numerology indicates, that it will be superior...and if not, at least it will be redder. And more alertfull!

California is known for alerts lately: not only for the Red Alert, and Red Alert 2 (and others in the franchise) but sadly for a numerous fire alerts... Now, the news and information on Red Alert 3 will spread as fast as bushfires in California: shame on you Arnie! As water not enough when trying the stop the fires, the new water-effect will set a new mark in RTS world – fog, dust effects are top notch, even based on the on the oldie-but-goldie SAGE engine. Music is best of the Red Alert series, prepare yourself to turn the volume up when playing (and loose some neighboors or getting some visits from the police on the subject).. But if you survive fires and police, let's get on with some new features.
All the single campaign can be played in cooperative mode! That is really a new feature, as in the past single and cooperative modes were different in such kind of games – now you can play it with a buddy of yours from the beginning 'til the end.. the first expansion of red Alert will be about The latest Revenge of Yuri. No title is determined yet, but my guess is: Revenge of Yuri's revenge II ! I hope, I'm the lucky winner...

Strategic rock'n'role

Most important part of the game will be the strategic role of the units. Of course, red Alert 3 will not break up with the classics, so we will get some russian airships, „California's favourite” energy consuming Tesla towers, and allied wolfhounds as well. But! And there is always a but! (thanks Arnie!). All well known units are getting special features – OMG, real innovation in RTS methodology! Dogs will bark. Yes, no laser cannons, special bombs but barking! And Dog's barking will frighten troops in vicinity for some seconds – innovative, uhh? The bright side is that the frightened trooper can be killed by a single dog – Dogs for presidente! Of course simple troops will be more important – they were not used too much in previous efforts, but they are set now in serious business – russian machine gunners can kill snipers from the distance – they saw some Arnie movies for sure. Snipers got some shields, so if their special power is activated no machine gunner can touch them – and they kill the russian with ease.

Red Alert 3 Super Weapons Take 17

Oh yea, the best of the best, the superb of the superb! As we loved in previous Red Alerts, there will be superweapons here too. All 3 sides will get one, but – teaser, innovation is coming! - it can be even two! All depends on the balance, so it can scrap the second weapon – for God's sake NO! But thanks guys for the expanded Sea battle capabilities – since I sold my tub and got a douche-cabin, i'm in big need for some sea-battles – and for those you even included the new japanese side! Oh, Domo Arigato Electronic Arts! No more tub needed, and i'll do sea battle,I promise! Of course japanese are very smart, with all high-tech gadgetry, trying to invade the other 2 sides with cars and videogames... or similar weaponry. Even the japanese units were not present in the demo, I can imagine a LapStation3 based blue-laser weapon or some Doyoda based armored vehicles. Stay tuned for more on that!
Talking about military units, all of them are very well crafted, nicely detailed, as explosions are – that's a „must have” in 2008. But the most innovative of all – thanks to my sold tub and to Arnie – is no doubt the water and the sea battles – everything shines, images are mirroring and we can destruct everything. NOW REALLY THANKS ARNIE!

Units

Japanese are new to the game, so they have new units for sure. First of all the Sea Wing bomber – it can be converted any time to submarine, and not because it was shot down! Tsunami tank is other new innovation from Japan, that even a big destructor, it loves water. Really. It slows down on the shore, but it got a big gun. And I'm not talking about myself this time hehe. Allied units use Apollo fighters, that are deadly in air, but nothing against ground units, so it needs a good friend and companion, the Century bomber. This one is slow, vulnerable to anti-air fire, but when it bombs. Oh my.... it bombs like lotta hell! Mirage Tank is a good memory from Red Alert 2, for sure all of you remember on the trick, that Mirage turned into a tree. New trick, trees can turn inot Mirage tanks! No, kidding... New Mirage tank will be able to turn to something else. My lucky guess: a tub. Soviet are numerous and not so high tech (just call'em low tech, Arnie). Kirov Airship uses a helluva lot of hit points and helluva lot of destructive boms. No antiair defense in all, but very beautiful explosion effect is included, when it's coming down! Mobile V4 artillery is the little son of the late V3 used in old red Alerts. It1s a very precise weapon with a big destructive range. Of course it can swim too, and doesn't turn to be a submarine. I swear. Stingray sloop is a small, but fast ship, equipped with Tesla's lightning hurler. And 2 of that toy. Yumm!

Speed under limit

In all old Red Alerts game speed allowed players to do rushing tactics. In this one developers recognized that flaw of the game, and they plan the multi-parties to be slower paced. Of course no real economy is included, mined money and energy is on the „input” side of things, even mining and energy-making units are the same as before. So old buddies will recognize and love the new buddy for sure. And maybe it will be not such a big hit as StarCraft 2, but it's a contender – and then we can expect Revenge of Yuri's Revenge of Revenge (planned expansion disc or sumthin') soon. And that can be the success-story for red Alert 3 – thanks California, Thanks Arnie!

Japanci su nova frakcija u igri...evo i screenova:

http://planetcnc.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=148014
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4362
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Samsung Note 3
ljudi oce biti staro doba kao red alert 1 il ce biti onih struja i onih sranja???
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Memento Mori

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7891
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.25
Citat
Japanci su nova frakcija u igri
aha i ja goglao malo pre i saznao e u tom slucaju ako su japanci frakcija proglasava se vandredno stanje  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Virgo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1028
Zastava Sabac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Samsung Galaxy S
ALo kada izlazi
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 21103
Zastava Ту негде...
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.21
ALo kada izlazi
Кад га заврше.
« Poslednja izmena: 15. Feb 2008, 15:44:35 od Ghost »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Virgo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1028
Zastava Sabac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Samsung Galaxy S
kad ce da ga zavrse
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 20
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 19:53:42
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.089 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.