Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
/srv/burek/vhosts/burek.com/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/Themes/default2/index.template.php: 578
Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Prijavi me trajno:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 08. Maj 2024, 00:42:57
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mrznje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Reading F.C.  (Pročitano 12313 puta)
Zvezda u usponu

У разноликости је умеће једног. . .

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Ti to na mene kreces?  Smile  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile   Smile Smile

jbg; ja sam malo isto krivio barsu protiv valjda Valladolida samo za mnogo vecu sumu....i onda jedostavno doneo odluku da prestanem da se kladim na nju neko vreme.... Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 23. Sep 2007, 12:56:32 od Obi_1_Kenobi »
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by kokota: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Victory crucial says Coppell

Reading boss Steve Coppell breathed a huge sigh of relief after his side picked up a much-needed victory, seeing off Wigan Athletic 2-1 at the Madejski Stadium.

A last-minute James Harper strike sealed all three points and moved the Royals away from near the foot of the Premier League table.

Coppell admitted: "It was a massive goal for us and came at a stage in the game when if anyone was going to win it, it was them.

"We were affected by their goal. In the first half we played well but when we scored we lost a bit of an edge.

"In the second half once again we couldn't go five minutes without conceding. They seemed to grow with the goal and on a couple of occasions we had to defend for our lives.

"Then to score at the end, we have had a few things go against us so it was nice to have that break coming our way.

"It was desperately important to win and there is no use hiding it.

"I said beforehand that it would be psychologically important and it's not how you win a game, just the fact that you have won it and we have won it.

"Not in a convincing fashion, but we have won it and we are out of the bottom three."
--
Reading F.C. news
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by kokota: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11508
Zastava Buenos Aires
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.23
mob
Samsung Galaxy
READING,

Perhaps come back Sidwell

Posted 24.09   13.21

Reading's trainer Steve Coppell, could be ready to ask back on loan from Chelsea, the english midfielder Steve Sidwell (25), ex-Reading yielded to Blues on May to zero parameter.

www.tuttomercatoweb.com

he, sto sidwell ima tetovazu Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 25. Sep 2007, 10:09:49 od Almeyda »
IP sačuvana
social share
Marco Materazzi World Champion

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Coppell in Sidwell link

Reading manager Steve Coppell has hinted that he may make a move to bring Steve Sidwell back to the club in the January transfer window.

The 24-year-old midfielder left the Royals and joined Chelsea in the summer on a free transfer but has found his first-team opportunities at Stamford Bridge extremely limited.

Jose Mourinho's departure and the appointment of Avram Grant as Blues boss has also intensified speculation suggesting Sidwell's days at Chelsea could be numbered.

Coppell is monitoring the situation carefully, telling the Daily Star: "I'd fully anticipate that we'll supplement the squad in January, definitely.

"I want good players and Siddy is a good player. He's one of many I'd love to bring here.

"Do I feel sorry for him? No, not at all. It's ironic that he's not getting a game there when we very much wanted him to have a game here but que sera sera."

Sidwell has made only two starts for Chelsea so far this season.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Coppell cool on Lita tales

Reading boss Steve Coppell is preparing to take disciplinary action against striker Leroy Lita, if weekend newspaper allegations prove to be correct.

Coppell is well aware of the nature of the reports, but is waiting until after the Carling Cup clash with Liverpool before speaking to the England Under-21 international.

"I had been told on Friday lunchtime something might be in the paper, but I had already made my decision on Thursday night," Coppell confirmed.

"I haven't spoken to him about it yet and I felt it wasn't the right time to because he is going to be playing on Tuesday. I will have a chat with him in the fullness of time.

"I don't know how much substance there is to it. He has not volunteered any information to me and I will ask him about it at some stage, but it is not high up on my agenda.

"If it's true it's distasteful for sure. We will make a judgement call, but I don't want the threat of disciplinary action hanging over him.

"I want to get the facts first and it will happen in its own time. I'm not going to bust a gut to confront him about it. I will know when the occasion is right."
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Coppell: Torres the key

Reading manager Steve Coppell admitted his side had been unable to cope with Fernando Torres as the Royals crashed to a 4-2 home defeat to Liverpool in the third round of the Carling Cup.

The former Atletico Madrid striker started against Coppell's side after being rested for the recent Premier League stalemates with Portsmouth and Birmingham City, and showed his class by netting a hat-trick at the Madejski Stadium.

"The creation and the intent were there. The difference in the end was about £24million," the Reading manager admitted.

"I think we created a number of opportunities. We had a lot flashing across their goal, which we never really got on the end of.

"But we're disappointed. You set yourself up, you want to play against the best players and that's where you make your reputation - by stopping these people from playing.

"For us to come off seeing him [Torres] score three - we've got to be disappointed about that.

"We made no special plan just for Torres. Maybe we should've done. For the first half, I thought he was fairly anonymous. He didn't really contribute that much.

"But with each goal he grew in confidence and became more expressive."

2:4..... Smile
--
izvor za sve gore navedeno...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 08. Maj 2024, 00:42:57
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.078 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.