Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
/srv/burek/vhosts/burek.com/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/Themes/default2/index.template.php: 578
Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Prijavi me trajno:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 23. Apr 2024, 11:36:39
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mrznje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Reading F.C.  (Pročitano 12297 puta)
Zvezda u usponu

У разноликости је умеће једног. . .

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
 Smile videcemo....zasad mislim da smo prosli bas jednako u trejdu.....

Coppell: Seol had to go

Reading boss Steve Coppell says he had no option but to allow Seol Ki-Hyeon to leave for Fulham, after the winger became unhappy at the Madejski Stadium.

The South Korea international joined the Cottagers in a swap deal involving Liam Rosenior on deadline day, with Coppell accepting that the time was right for Seol to move on.

He told the club's official website: "I would probably say that to a certain extent I lost Seol last season by not playing him regularly.

"He is a confident player. He felt he should have been playing every game. I also brought him off in a few games when he felt he shouldn't have been brought off.

"Our relationship was affected by that and it became fairly obvious, I think, from the end of last season, that he wanted to move on.

"It wasn't perhaps said in the open, but in the chats we had I knew where he was coming from and where he wanted to go and that was Fulham - that was obvious from last season."

Seol scored four times in 35 appearances for the Royals before heading to Craven Cottage.
--
Reading F.C. news
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by kokota: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Little woe worries Coppell

Reading boss Steve Coppell has admitted that he is frustrated by winger Glen Little's stalled recovery from a nagging Achilles injury.

The 31-year-old has not featured for the Royals since the start of April and Coppell doesn't think that Little is anywhere near a return to action.

He told the club's official website: "Glen Little is still bemusing, I find it hard to understand to be honest.

"He had injections in his Achilles and I've had Achilles problems in the past and I know how painful it can be.

"But we seem to get so far and we hit a glass ceiling and then we go back again after more treatment, so it's not great.

"We really need him to make progress. I don't really know what the options are, but it would be such a boost to have him fit, because of his personality and his ability."
--
Reading F.C. news
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by kokota: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Coppell challenge for Shorey

Reading manager Steve Coppell has urged Nicky Shorey to concentrate on recapturing his best form after seeing a transfer window move to West Ham United fail to materialise.

The England left-back the subject of an approach from the Hammers before the window closed last month.

Reading rejected a reported £5million offer for the 26-year-old defender and Coppell now wants him to focus on improving his performances and help the struggling Royals pull away from the lower reaches of the Premier League table.

"He would prefer to be plying his trade at a higher level. That's his long-term goal and he is, on a monthly basis, being excited by the challenge of playing for England," admitted Coppell.

"Now we have got to get him excited by the challenge of playing for Reading again.

"We need him to be right at the top of his game and there are quite a few players who have yet to reach the levels they were performing at last year."

Shorey made his England debut in May's friendly with Brazil at Wembley.

The former Leyton Orient defender also stood in for regular left-backs Ashley Cole and Wayne Bridge during last month's friendly defeat by Germany.
--
Reading F.C. news
« Poslednja izmena: 14. Sep 2007, 19:16:34 od Obi_1_Kenobi »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Sunderland 2 - 1 Reading Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Nema vise Djure Jaksica,salveta i poema...

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6650
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6
mob
SonyEricsson w700
Sunderland 2 - 1 Reading Smile Smile Smile

povratnik u Premijer Ligu....sta reci  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Aifel; pa i Reding je bio povratnik pa je remizirao i sa Manom i Celzijem..... Smile
Sunderland se i sam dobro snasao....verujem da ce ove sezone opstati u Premijer ligi....pazi sta ti kazem.....sta je Everton uradio btw?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Kitson fears for Royals

Tuesday Sep 18 2007 14:29

Reading striker Dave Kitson fears that the Royals may be suffering from second-season syndrome as the other Premier League teams have now worked out how they play.

Kitson scored Reading's consolation goal in Saturday's 2-1 defeat at Sunderland, a result that left Steve Coppell's side entrenched in the relegation zone.

It is all a far cry from last term when the club enjoyed a top-half finish and Kitson is worried that this season could be an anti-climax.

He told the club's official website: "I really don't know what's happened. Maybe teams have wised up to how we play and how to nullify our main threats.

"But, it kind of disintegrated for Sunderland in the second half and we were much the better team.

"We do look like scoring, we got one and could have had another with some half-chances.

"I don't like saying 'we must take positives' but the fact is that it's still all within us. We just have to do it from the off.

"It's bitterly disappointing to lose. And yes, that's three defeats in a row, but we lost three or four in a row last year and bounced back.

"After the second goal we've gone on and played so well. We could have got a draw, even though we probably didn't deserve it."
--
Reading F.C. News
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
Coppell hints at changes

Friday Sep 21 2007 15:46

Reading manager Steve Coppell has warned his players that their places in the side are on the line should they fail to perform against Wigan Athletic at the weekend.

Coppell has threatened to make wholesale changes after seeing his side slip to three consecutive Premier League defeats in recent weeks.

The Royals boss has largely kept faith with the same players that performed so well during their debut season in the top-flight last year, but Coppell has hinted his patience is beginning to wear thin.

"That loyalty is going to be tested week by week," he said.

"Only time will tell whether it is a decision I will regret - and possibly the club will regret.

"I don't think anyone can look back on the six or seven games we have played and say 'I have made a really strong start'.

"That applies to all sectors of the pitch - no one has made the contribution on the pitch that they would have wanted to.

"So it is a case of getting back on track with more drive and we have worked hard this week hoping for a return."
--
Reading F.C. News
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1589
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
mob
SonyEricsson w810i
2:1
.....Harper u 90-om minutu  Smiley 1 Smile Smile Smile

prekinuta crna serija i jako mi je drago!

Napred Reding  Smile !
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11508
Zastava Buenos Aires
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.23
mob
Samsung Galaxy
 Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

da je dosao x danas bi mi osta jos atletico (m) protiv santandera 1, za 6 500 din.!!!  Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Marco Materazzi World Champion

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 23. Apr 2024, 11:36:39
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.096 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.