Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Psiloc Mobile Mouse  (Pročitano 1320 puta)
30. Jun 2006, 20:26:38
Zvezda u usponu

Onaj nervozni.

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1691
Zastava Karaburma
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.00
Izvinjavam se moderatorima ako je bilo ali mi treba tutorijal posto nece da radi...

(01. May 2007, 10:44:52)
IP sačuvana
social share
"Dobra fotografija je znati gde da staneš" - Ansel Adams.
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
HTC HD2
Imam mnogo bolji tutorijal, samo da ga nadjem.
Dok to ne uradim evo "dzepnih izdanja":

1. install mobile mouse sis on your phone. after installing, turn on your bluetooth and configure it to SHOWN TO ALL. then open/run the installed app on the phone. set aside your phone and go to the computer

computer:
2.disable firewall
go to CONTROL PANEL>>click WINDOWS FIREWALL>>click ADVANCED>>
uncheck BLUETOOTH NETWORK
click OK. close the window

2. go to MY BLUETOOTH PLACES>>go to MY DEVICE>>click FIND BLUETOOTH DEVICE (it will find all the bluetooth devices.) then select and click your device name/cellphone name. click MOBILE MOUSE BY PSYLOC.

a window will pop up saying "PRESS YES TO CONNECT TO THE H.I.D."
select YES box

note: the connection must always be initiated by the computer to be able to connect. using the phone to reconnect will just display UNABLE TO CONNECT.

your done. it will automatically connect to the cellphone. now you can use your phone as a mouse.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
HTC HD2
No.2:

1st u must have windows XP with SP2 installed
and a Bluetooth Dongle.

Note: usually USB dongle has a WidComm driver that won't work with SP2 and windows will handel the Dongle by it's own built in driver , and that's the case that I'll depend on in this text.

Step 1:Disable Windows Firewall
for both Bluetooth connection/Network that's done from Firewall settings found in the Control Panel in the tab Named <Advanced> just UnCheck the BluetoothConnection and Blutooth Network Connection.

Step 2: Adding a blutooth Device
In your control panel double click on <Bluetooth Devices> NOT CONFIGRATION!!!!.
You might find ur phone added there in the <devices> tab , just Remove it.

Now Goto <Options> tab and CHECK all the boxes found in it.
Note: DO NOT close the windows of Blutooth just leave it I'll get back to it in a moment.

Step 3:
Setup the .SIS file into ur mobile with anyway u wish (ofcorse I mean the Psiloc Mobile Mouse) .

step 4:
Turn On ur Mobile Blutooth and set <Visibility> to "Shown to All".

step 5:Back to ur PC
just select the <Devices> tab again "I told u not to close the Bluetooth window!:) " .
now click the Add button a wizard will start.
CHECK the box in the wizard indicating that ur device is ready and DON'T press next.

step 6: in Your mobile
run the program then press "*" you'll see a menu select Reconnect and at the same time PRESS NEXT ON UR PC
the PC will start SEARCHING.

it will either find a bluetooth mouse or just find ur mobile !!!!
don't feel bad if it found ur mobile it happens with 6630.

just select ur mobile then click next.

now select <Don't Use passkey>. and click next

Now in ur mobile in Psiloc just select <Reconnect> again.(it won't Connect don't worry).

Step 7 :
now in the <Devices> tab u'll find either ur mobile in phones or a mouse in perephirals just select it and click on <properties> button.

now in the properties goto the <Services> Tab.
Check the "Drivers for Keyboard,Mice.etc"
Check the Serial port (SPP) "Bluetooth serial port".
click Apply ok just OK to do all the changes,
now ur mobile should now connect but just give it a try or too so the Effects had taken place in Windows.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Onaj nervozni.

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1691
Zastava Karaburma
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.00
Hvala Ciglo onaj prvi nacin radi savrseno.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
HTC HD2
Evo još jedne procedure:

Psiloc Mobile Mouse is an application, which transforms your Symbian phone into Bluetooth computer mouse. You don't need any additional software on your computer (as long as you have Windows XP with Service Pack 2 installed). Your phone will be recognized as a mouse automatically.

Visual installation guide for Windows XP with Service Pack 2

Download, install and launch Psiloc Mobile Mouse. Click on Bluetooth icon on your taskbar, and choose Show Bluetooth devices. It is recommended to first remove device you want to use as a mouse if it is already listed under Devices tab. Select your phone and press Remove.

If you use standard Microsoft Bluetooth software, follow these instructions. Click on Bluetooth icon on your taskbar, and choose Show Bluetooth devices

Press "Add" button.

Check "My device is set up and ready to be found" and press "Next". Wait until all available devices are found.

Select your device and press "Next".

Choose "Don't use a passkey" and press "Next".

Windows starts to configure your device. It can take some time - be patient. During this process you may be prompted to accept connection, or to enter passphrase on both computer and phone.

When connected the Bluetooth symbol on your phone will turn on.

Sometimes you may see Bluetooth symbol turned on, but still not be able to use the application. Wait just a little longer then - your Bluetooth had already connected to phone, but is still being configured.

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Onaj nervozni.

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1691
Zastava Karaburma
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.6
Ciglo hvala puno, radi sve super, instalirao sam drajver po trecen uputstvu i sada se  konektuje cim startujem program.
Jos jednom puno hvala sila si!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
« Poslednja izmena: 01. Jul 2006, 00:49:06 od vuk90 »
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.101 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.