Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 03:11:44
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 49 50 52
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Pro Evolution Soccer 5  (Pročitano 32896 puta)
Jet set burekdzija

Ko rano rani, zajeb'o je pevca

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7005
Zastava Krusevac/Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
Nokia 6630
Ja sam osvojio sa Interom, ali priznajem bilo je mnogo tesko. 1 bod ispred Milana
IP sačuvana
social share

�

"San sam proziveo na "Marakani". Nisam kao klinac sanjao dres Mancestera ili Reala vec dres Zvezde, kapitensku traku na ruci i gol Partizanu! I sve sam to ostvario..." - Nemanja Vidic
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 426
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
SonyEricsson k550i
Ja sam osvojio sa Interom, ali priznajem bilo je mnogo tesko. 1 bod ispred Milana
Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Trudio sam se al' nije uspelo, ipak ne odustajem!!

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 27
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
Nokia 6230i
[b][/b]Prijatelji fanovi pes-a evo neshto divno i predivno za sve vas.
Dok sam spremao ispit pre neko vece pade mi na pamet kako bi bilo lepo da je neko napravio novi option fajl sa novim postavama i sve to tako da opicim koju sezonu sa novom barsom ili chelsijem.Pa sam zapichio na net i gle ne da ga je dechak uradio nego svaka mu chast Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Evo ga link
http://rapidshare.de/files/32210116/KONAMI-WIN32PES5OPT.html

A evo i o chemu se radi

Watson V4.0 Option: Season 2006/2007 Update Features

New for Version 4!
Special Feature- Not Available in Other Files!

I can now gladly announce a great piece of news which is bound to get everyone drooling at the thought. This can be seen in no other option files and is unique to Watson V4.0 and is of course, thanks to the permission of the great Del Perio

Del Perio has kindly allowed me to use all the stats from his EPL beta file, so that a full stat updated, realistic, EPL database is playable. Many players have been updated, far in excess of the stats posted on his threads, from the biggest teams to the smallest teams, for the most realistic EPL gameplay possible

As I stress, this is the only file where you can play a fully updated EPL with realistic data and I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a superb addition to the Watson Option File Series

Other Features: 
International:

Re-Live Germany 2006

Every Single player who featured in the World Cup has had their appearances tweaked

All squads 100% accurate, including late changes that didn’t make it into V3

Extensive work on Accessories and Shirt Names, with lots of attention to detail

All Home, Away and Both GK Kits researched and put into the game to have the full array of kits
Holland Home Kit now all orange as used in the World Cup

All armbands correct for every team

Extensive Formation Updates for the 32 Nations involved, with optimum formations for every side, thanks to dave_walker22

Other   National Sides:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Scotland, Turkey, Wales, Nigeria, Cameroon and Chile all have fully updated squads, including all new players

Formations Updated for all other teams thanks to Feanor

2006/2007 Season:
All transfers for the 2006/2007 Season included

All promoted sides have been added from all leagues;

Barclays Premiership

- Reading

- Sheffield United

- Watford

Ligue 1 Orange

- Lorient

- Sedan

- Valenciennes

Bundesliga

- Almannia Aachen

- VfL Bochum

- Energie Cottbus

Serie A

- Atalanta

- Catania

- Torino

Eredivisie

- Excelsior Rotterdam

La Liga

- Gimnastic

- Levante

-  Recreativo

All players created

Larger squads than you can find anywhere else, many youth team players created for most teams, and some of the most promising young players in the world

The Only File to play a fully updated, realistic EPL- Del Perio's unreleased EPL beta stats are all included for V4, see above for more info

Retired players overwritten

Appearances for Created players all done

Squad Numbers 100% Correct

Real Rangers Kit Badge Included

No club left out! From Arsenal to Sparta Rotterdam, every club is researched to get the correct squads and all players created, for an increased sense of realism and correct squads for fans of every team

All Kits for the 2006/2007 Season included, including new sponsor logos, kit makes etc- Credit to BlueScouse

Vast majority of licensed kits edited:

Arsenal, Chelsea, AC Milan, AS Roma, Ascoli, Cagliari, Empoli, Fiorentina, Inter, Atalanta, Lazio, Catania, Livorno, Messina, Palermo, Parma, Reggina, Siena, Torino, Udinese, AZ Alkmaar, FC Twente, FC Utrecht, Feyenoord, NEC Nijmegen, PSV, Excelsior Rotterdam, Gimnastic, Levante, Recreativo, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Villarreal, Real Betis, Real Sociedad, Racing Santander, Real Zaragoza, Espanyol, Sevilla, Celtic, FC Kobenhavn, FC Porto, Galatasaray, Rangers, Juventus

Juventus are still in the game- Moved to the Other Leagues section in place of Djurgardens

All New CL Teams!- AEK Athens, Levski Sofia, Steaua Bucharest and Spartak Moscow all feature and replace Lokomotiv Moscow, Club Brugge, Rosenborg and Sparta Prague

Extremely Extensive work on updating formations for every club team thanks to Feanor, the in-game teams play like the real teams now!

All Captains fully updated for all teams

Updated Boots for all players, full credit to timfen and Cammey for this

All other features:

The Ultimate World Cup Experience!!

All World Cup Squads 100% Correct

The Most accurate stats for created players in the World Cup- all players fully researched for the most realistic stats and matched up with the best appearances from Rapid Vienna

No other file has all these players and no other has such well researched data

All World Cup Team Squad Numbers 100% Correct

All World Cup Teams Tactics Correct

All World Cup Kits 100% Correct (including GK Kits)

Ghana, Trinidad, Togo and Angola all included- more below!

Half the WC Teams with badges on strips

The World Cup Teams with badges are:

Germany, Poland, England, Holland, Argentina, Mexico, Portugal, Italy, USA, Czech Republic, Brazil, Japan, France, South Korea, Spain

Other clubs and internationals not forgotten!

Every Club Squad Contains more youngsters than before

Under 21 Teams replace the Classic Teams ie Classic England is now England Under 21's

Under 21 Squads updated as of the European Under 21 Championship Squads for France, Italy, Germany and Holland

Much more player appearances tweaked

Much more updated stats

Extensive work on commentary names (thanks to famigo)- All players in game (club/international/non-affiliated) checked for errors in commentary names and all fixed, as well as players missing names, given them where appropriate

Villarreal now have full yellow kit

Improved stadium allocation for club teams ie best suiting stadium picked for every club (thanks to The LMD Factor)

Lots of incorrect heights, weights, positions etc changed after extensive reviewing by my beta testers for the most accurate data around

Yohann Gourcuff ( Rennes), Jens Lehmann (Arsenal) and Abdul Kader Keita ( Lille) PLF stats now included- cannot be found in any other file!

Changed the players who can do the Flip Flap- :The list is now

Robinho (Real Madrid)

McGeady (Celtic)

Ronaldinho ( Barcelona)

Ronaldo (Real Madrid)

C. Ronaldo ( Man. Utd)

Ibrahimovic (Juventus)

Wilhelmsson ( Anderlecht

Fred ( Lyon)

Kader Keita ( Lille)

Quaresma ( Porto)

Denilson ( Bordeaux)

Anelka (Fenerbahce)

Features from Watson V1 and Watson V2: 

100% Correct Club Team Names and Player Names

100% Correct Stadium Names and Cup Names
100% Fully Up to Date club squads, every transfer done, every single player created! (including Walcott etc)

Accurate appearances and stats for Created Players

All Team Tactics tweaked for as much accuracy as possible

All squad numbers correct

All Club Kits sorted- Look as good as the Licensed Kits

All International Kits sorted

International Squads Updated

No More Duplicate Players

The Ultimate Master League experience around with no classics to ruin the Master League

All Shop Items Unlocked

Updated Stats- All PLF and Del Piero Stats Included!

Edited Boots- Increased realism!

No need for FIFA World Cup!- All World Cup Teams Included- see below for more information

Improved quality of club badges- clear, noticeable difference!

Many wonderkids included to improve the ML experience- Aguero, Kerlon, Dos Santos etc

Retired Players overwritten

Three New Club Teams:

CSKA Moscow replace PES United

Rapid Vienna replace Sao Paulo

Hearts replace WE United

Four New International Teams!

I have included the 4 missing world cup sides on my file for increased realism and the chance to play a proper World Cup! Unfortunatley names cannot be changed, but everything else can be, so here are the teams and who they replace

Angola replace China

Ghana replace Morocco

Togo replace South Africa

Trinidad & Tobago replace Venezuela

My website averages 1000 hits a day and my file has proved to be a worldwide success, with over 100'000 downloads on filefront alone of V3! There are many people who wouldn’t try anything else- make yourself one of them and stick with the best there is!

Plus much more!!![

Many Player Appearances sorted - All good appearances used from www.pesfan.com, by mustard2k2, chazontherazz, Mariner25, basti, timfen, Barcio, cic, Milanista90, ShevaPro, Rapid Vienna, Solid666, ESSMagpie, The Red Dwarf, Del Perio, Maserati, walkon_2004, Niko!, liedson, cammeyboy, Makaay, Stringer Bell, Red-Phoenix, Geordie Dazzler, Njorgo and many more

Special Thanks to..

BlueScouse, dragonskin, Feanor, LMD, vixon2, timfen, Milanista90, dave_walker22, Bluebirds, Metallica, Del Perio, PLF, Red-Phoenix, Compulsion, pategato, jambarossi, Cyrone, brondbylove, Cammey, Kurtza, famigo, Gerd_Muller, Renegade28, pescrazy, donporato, Rapid Vienna, The Red Dwarf, SeverusSouza, niall_butler04, khildram, trentpark05, robin_007, ftm_jamie, LFCJack, Roden 9, MuSTaKa, D'oh, Luke05, marsmanic, gers_klos, Flipper, ChrisW, magoo, Roscio, tuemerbjk, Football Freak, Big Boss, mackemandy, liedson, Matty..., ISS72, hibsta, cantona 21, Mracho, Barryisland, Mariner 25, Bristols_Jim, barcio, Mustard2k2, elitesamed, Skacel_8, gib2506, Euan, SJ_1874, Menezes, ESSMagpie, Oldham, mngoran

I greatly apologise if I've missed anyone out, I don't mean any offence Smiley

Enjoy the File!
[img][/img]
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 93
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Nokia N70
zesce sranje
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Stvarnost je iluzija stvorena nedostatkom alkohola

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 133
Zastava GB
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
LG iPhone 4
Ljudi skinuo sam sebi dosta stadiona sa neta ali evo problema. Lepo ih sve imam u folderu kitserver / gdb / stadium i pokrenem kitserver i instaliram ih sve. Kada pokrenem igru u opciji museum vidim sve stadione ali kako da igram na tim stadionima. Ako neko zna bio bih zahvalan.
ps. U opciji kada biram stadionza igru postoje samo oni koji su po defaultu tu. Hvala
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20974
Zastava Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
Nokia N95
Kad izlazi sestica?Ako vec nije.Za pc
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 426
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
SonyEricsson k550i
izlazi 20 oktobra
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20974
Zastava Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Netscape 7.2
mob
Nokia N95
u jos malo.Znas li koliko je zahtevna moci ce valjda na 2200+ 512mb-ati radeon9600xt?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1825
Zastava Bosna i Hecegovina
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.7
mob
Samsung Galaxy S4
Moci ce 100%.Ako stavis 1024x768 i grafiku na high,trzace ti malo zbog RAM-a.Igra nije pretrpila promjene sto se tice grafike.Malo je dotjerana,ali su vise paznje posvetili facama igraca.Stvarno su nekim igracima na PES5 lica bila odvratno uradjena.
IP sačuvana
social share
"Remember, remember the 5th of November, the gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot."

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 426
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
SonyEricsson k550i
u jos malo.Znas li koliko je zahtevna moci ce valjda na 2200+ 512mb-ati radeon9600xt?
ja mislim da bi trebalo da sljaka mad ne na najjacim perforamnsama ali za igranje ce biti ok
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 49 50 52
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 03:11:44
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.075 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.