Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Pregled playera za windows mobile smartphone  (Pročitano 8110 puta)
18. Nov 2007, 14:10:23
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4;M
mob
HTC desire s
U ovoj temi ce biti predstavljeni korisni playeri za wm smartphone.
Ako neko ima jos neki player ili neka nova verzija neka slobodno predstavi player ovde, takodje ovde mozemo i komentarisati koji je player najkorisniji i za koji telefon je najbolji...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
HTC desire s
Pocket Player

Pocket Player 3.01 is a rockin' way to enjoy music and video on your Pocket PC or Smartphone. Through multiple media and playlist formats, Internet connectivity, plugin extensions, and an intuitive interface, Pocket Player means less taps, more music!

What Makes Pocket Player Different?:

Full music and video support: MP3, WMA, WMV1 2, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, and WAV!
Protected WMA support, u-Law, A-Law, AU, and ADPCM WAV (used in Voicemail attachments) playback
10-band Equalizer and Preamp, with presets!
Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP): browse and play content from your desktop!1
Web radio guide and podcast streaming, with pause, auto-resume and seek functionality!1
Visualizations and downloadable Album Art1 support
Media Browser, handles 1000+ tracks with ease!1
Full Pocket PC and Smartphone support, including version 2002, 2003, and Windows Mobile 5 compatibility!
Skinnable (Pocket Player, WMP1, and WSZ skins)
Skin hue adjustment: change skin colors
Themed and skinned Today plugin
HTTP, Windows Network, Shoutcast, Icecast streaming
ID3 v1/v1.1/v2 reading; scans device in background
Gapless playback with variable crossfading
Automatic Microdrive buffering support
"Local Content" playlist auto-detects all tracks on device
Playlist manager, auto-generating smart playlists!1
Pocket PC Notification Icon playback controls
DSP Plugin support, including Bass Boost
User-managed Bookmarks support; jump to a file and time
For Podcasts and audio books: "Seek to last position", Auto-resume
Hardware button mapping, button locking, one-handed navigation, including support for the Motorola Q scroll wheel1
Bluetooth Remote control and headphones support
Optional sleep timer
Automatic screen shutoff
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
HTC desire s
WinVibe

WinVibe is a newcomer, but it's already a quite powerful alternative Windows Media Player. It supports MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, ASF, and WAV playback, as well as HTTP and SHOUTcast streaming audio. There aren't many other free players out there that support WMA and ASF files, so if you've already converted much of your music collection to a Microsoft format for playing in Windows Media Player, WinVibe might be a handy program.

Its' got all the standard sound effects, including bass boost, chorus, reverb, echo and surround sound. WinVibe also has working volume meters and supports QVGA visualizations. If you have a VGA device, the volume meters will work, but you're out of luck on the visualizations.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
HTC desire s
TCPMP

Calling TCPMP a music player is like calling a Swiss Army Knife a kitchen utensil. I'm not sure I've ever met a video file that couldn't be opened with TCPMP. For a while, it even supported AAC files, although later versions of the program were released without that function.

The team behind TCPMP has moved on to create a commercial version known as CorePlayer, but the truth is, right now there's very little you can do with CorePlayer that you can't do with TCPMP. I expect that will change as CorePlayer continues to license technology to handle alternative formats, as it has already done with H.264.

Anyway, as a music player, TCPMP's got the usual goodies, including a playlist manager, a 10 band equalizer, support for streaming audio, and button mapping. There's even a volume normalization function. As for audio and video file support, the list is almost too long to write, but let's just say TCPMP can handle WAV, WMA, MP3, and OGG Vorbis files as well as a bunch of others.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
HTC desire s
Pocket music

Key features of PocketMusic Bundle:

WMA file support. PocketMusic is the first alternative Pocket PC player to Windows Media player with WMA support.

MP3 and OGG Vorbis support.

Alarm feature - wake up with your favorite music!

HTTP streaming audio support for MP3 and Ogg internet radio broadcast. Title streaming also supported (ShoutCast, IceCast).

Audible audio books support.

Winamp 2.x skins support (More than 9500 skins are available in the Internet).

Bookmark feature. This feature is especially useful for those who use the player for listening to audiobooks, recorded radio programs, lectures, DJ sets, and other long-time audio files.

Extra Bass feature.

Landscape Mode with large buttons and controls for using in the car.

PocketMusic Today item – control music playback directly from the Today screen!

Various Sound Presets for Equalizer and the capability to create your own presets.

Possibility to change ID3 tags of MP3 files (set track title, artist, album, etc.). ID3 and ID3 v.2 tags support.

Advanced Playlist Organizer (great for managing song library and playlists!).

Fast forward/rewind track by adjustable steps from 5 to 120 seconds – useful for audio books.

Capability to search for songs in a playlist by specific words or quickly find needed entry by number.

Powerful player control with hardware buttons (Map any action to any hardware button).

Function of mapping +-10 sec rewind action to hardware buttons.

Optional screen AUTO-TURN OFF fea ture to automatically turn off the screen while music is playing (timer from 5 seconds to 3 minutes). Ability to automatically block hardware buttons when the screen is off.

Ability to block hardware buttons from main menu or even assign one hardware button to lock other keys.

Feature of scanning all folders (local content) or selected folder on device to find all supported media files and add them to playlist.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
HTC desire s
Pocket Player 2.7 for Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone

PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY

Pocket Player is now fully supported on all Windows Mobile 5 Smartphone devices, as well as Smartphone 2002, 2003 and 2003SE. All Windows Mobile 5 Pocket PC devices are also supported, including the Treo 700w. A new interface ("skin") for Pocket Player is now available in nine variations for all platform screen sizes, including landscape, square and high-resolution displays.

NEW INTERFACE

Pocket Player's interface has been redesigned owing to user feedback. In the middle of the screen, a larger playlist and visualization area is now shown. At the bottom of the interface, the common playback controls are featured, as well as the equalizer display. By popular request, the equalizer area has been reduced, and tapping on the equalizer will pop-up a new equalizer panel, to adjust the equalizer, or pick a new preset.

At the top of the screen, the current song Title is displayed along with the Artist, Album and Genre. When streaming radio, the current Title is displayed alongside of the current Radio Station. This information comes from the new metadata engine built into Pocket Player 2.7.

TRACK METADATA

Pocket Player now reads all metadata ("tags") in various tracks. For any tracks loaded into it, Pocket Player will read any ID3v1, ID3v2, WMA or Vorbis Comments information embedded in the track. Pocket Player's auto-scanning "Local Content" functionality (which finds all media on your device) works with this database to keep an always up-to-date roster of all files and metadata. Unlike Windows Media Player, there is no need to manually update your track library.

All types of tag information are found, including textual information such as Artist, Composer and Song Title, numerical information such as Track Number and Bitrate, and binary information such as embedded album Artwork. The tags are kept in a database available to plugins for developers to take advantage of via queries.

AUDIO FORMATS

Pocket Player also sports new playback features for WMA and WAV files. Purchased WMA tracks are now natively handled by Pocket Player, instead of relying on device-dependent components. Tracks that have been purchased through a number of music services such as Napster or Wal-Mart can be played back within Pocket Player. For rental tracks, Pocket Player also supports playback on Windows Mobile 5 devices and those with Windows Media Player 10 available. WAV playback support has been improved, and Pocket Player can now play PCM, GSM, G.711 (u-Law and A-Law), IMA-ADPCM, and MS-ADPCM files. These new compression types are common in many email-based voicemail systems.

Special handling for Podcasts is also included in Pocket Player 2.7. Pocket Player now automatically detects Podcasts, a web-delivered feed of audio files, and the "Auto-resume" functionality is enabled for these files. In this manner, you can keep Auto-resume disabled for your normal music tracks (where Auto-resume is usually not desired), but always pick up where you left off with your Podcast listening. Podcasts are also available as a separate item in the Browser plugin, explained below.

PLUGIN EXTENSIONS

Pocket Player now features several new bundled plugins. The "Browser" plugin offers a menu-driven navigation interface (common to many dedicated music players) to browse all the content on your device. This plugin leverages the new metadata database, to allow you to open or enqueue tracks by Artist, Album or Genre. The list of current playlists on the device is also available, as is a list of Podcast files, grouped by their publisher.

Other plugins that use track metadata are included. The "Media Properties" plugin produces a list of tags for a given file. The "Search Content" plugin lets you find a specific set of tracks that match search criteria. Finally, the "Filter Content" plugin lets you use the Local Content playlist, and it will skip over tracks that don't meet your criteria.

The DSP plugins have also been expanded. In addition to the Bass Boost and Variable Filters plugins, a new Chorus plugin is included. All DSP plugins alter any audio that is independent of the equalizer and other settings. A redesigned Album Art visualization plugin works in tandem with the metadata scanner, and can find both embedded artwork and external artwork references. Source code and a new Pocket Player Software Development Kit (SDK) for many of the plugins are available from the Conduits website.

AVAILABILITY
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
HTC desire s
Nero Mobile

The Interface

When you first launch Nero Mobile, you’ll be greeted with the very cool looking home screen (shown below). You can also change to a two dimensional display that looks somewhat like the Windows Mobile Programs menu, but has a smooth-scrolling selection window. Unfortunately, the 2D display cuts off half of the text descriptions of each icon (e.g. "Video Libr…") so I would recommend sticking with the 3D menu.

Once you select an icon, the application turns into a giant pick list. Unfortunately, I found this not only extremely jarring to be thrown into a list after such a wonderful opening screen, but also nearly unusable. To select an item (for example, to add a song to a play list), you click on it, and it turns a much darker color. In my mind, when an item "blacks out," it is being unselected. This caused me to create a number of empty play lists before I realized exactly what was going on. The pick-list menu system also has a lot of wait time on devices with slower processors. If we’re going to spent this much time waiting for a list to appear, Nero should have maintained the 3D interface with icons to display if the file is music, video or other. (Note: Although Windows Mobile does not display file extensions and instead uses icons to identify each file’s format, Nero Mobile reveals each item’s file extension and does not use icons at all.) Even better, it would have been nice to see album art or a snippet of the video. Scrolling through a 3D list of my music and videos would have been a far more welcome experience than the text list Nero Mobile provides. Finally, I was surprised to find that the application could not automatically scan my device for files that will play in Nero Mobile.

Features

Once you overcome the limitations of the interface, Nero Mobile is quite the performer. With the music library, video library and slide show options, Nero Mobile packs a lot of features in one application.

In the music arena, Nero Mobile supports LC-AAC, HE-AAC, HE-AAC v2, 3GPP, MP3, and Ogg Vorbis formatted music files. The application will show an equalizer bar while playing files without any music information or displays song title, artist information and album art for files that support that information. The player can also be minimized while playing music, so you can list to music while you work elsewhere on your handheld device.

In the video library, movies can be played in standard (see screenshot below) or full screen format. Nero Mobile supports MPEG-4 SP/ASP, H.264/AVC and the company’s proprietary Nero Digital video format. The Nero Digital format provides two things which I think are absolutely beneficial to mobile video: chapter navigation (it’s far more important to jump to a scene on a mobile device where time and battery life may be in short supply) and subtitles (critical when replaying video in noisy environments or on devices where the built-in speaker performs poorly). One additional personal rant: for mobile video to survive (at least during this time where we’re still battling bandwidth and high data surcharge issues), I think it is critical for a company to develop a more convenient and transparent way to send smaller snippets. Saving video to a mobile user should include the option to send a smaller snippet and allow the mobile user to download the entire file from an online location. Granted this is more important where a user is creating video and broadcasting it to mobile users, but the scenario is important to explore as mobile video begins becoming more prevalent.

Finally, in the slideshow menu, you can select photos on your handheld to create a professional presentation which even includes music and "transitions." Nero Mobile includes 6 different transitions to control how the slideshow changes from one photo to the next including fading, sliding in and some very impressive 3D effects.

A Networking Wonderland

In addition to accessing the content on your device, Nero Mobile offers some extremely advanced networking features. Using UPNP (Universal Plug and Play), Nero Mobile can access content directly from your network to play it immediately or add it to any play list on your device. Any computer running the Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced software will appear on the Nero Mobile software, and the software also picked up another UPNP device when I connected to my home network (see screenshot below). Obviously this is a huge benefit for memory-constrained devices. The only feature missing here, is the ability to wirelessly synchronize data. In fact, I was disappointed to see that there is no ability to synch data directly to the device using the Nero desktop software.

Ima verzija i za wm5 i za wm2003(se)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

A-electronic

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5040
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
HTC desire s
Ja sam probao sve ove playere i mogu da zakljucim sledece:

Najbolji player za filmove klipove i tako to je TCPMP a najbolji player za mp3, ogg, wav, i te audio formate je Pocket Music, mada nije los ni pocket player Smile

Sta misle ostali?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Zvezda u usponu

WM je kao svemir (beskrajan).

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7;M
mob
Samsung L870

Najpopularniji linuxov program za slusanje muzike pod nazivom MPlayer je postovan za wm, od sada mozete ga koristiti i na windows mobile uredajima bilo da su ppc ili sp. Preporuka je procesor veci od 200Mhz.

evo i slicica:

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Edit by Mikele: Svaka poruka cija je svrha iskljucivo reklama komercijalnih sadrzaja, drugih foruma, drugih sajtova krsi Pravilnik Burek Foruma, i bice cenzurisana i reciklirana.

Edit by Mikele: Ako vec postavljas link za download, neka bude ka zvanicnom sajtu.
« Poslednja izmena: 28. Nov 2007, 23:54:36 od Mikele »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pre nego sto postavite pitanje vezano za Motorolu mpx220/200,pogledajte da vec nije ogovoreno na temi ? Najcesca pitanja ? :. Registri podesavanja ...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.10
mob
Apple iPhone
Sta mi mozemo da zakljucimo o player-u na osnovu ova dva screen shot-a? Apsolutno nista.....
IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.114 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.