Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Apr 2024, 04:33:14
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Na ovom forumu, mozete postavljati teme sa informacijama o glumcima i glumicama, komentarisati ih, hvaliti... 
Ukoliko zelite da postavite novu temu, obavezno proverite da li je ta tema vec postavljena. 

Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Peter Stormare - Piter Stormajer  (Pročitano 2216 puta)
16. Apr 2012, 13:23:11
Legenda foruma

Before all else, be armed.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
Zastava Beograd, Mirijevo
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.28
mob
HTC Smart
Peter Stormare (born 27 August 1953) is a Swedish film, stage, voice and television actor, as well as a theatrical director, playwright and musician.

Early life

Stormare was born in Kumla, Närke, Sweden. He grew up in Arbrå, Hälsingland, originally named Rolf Peter Ingvar Storm. He changed his surname when he discovered he shared it with a senior student at the acting academy. His original choice of name, Retep Mrots (his own name spelled backwards), was rejected. Just like "storm" (a word which has the same meaning in Swedish and English), "stormare" is a Swedish word, meaning "stormer".

Career

Stormare began his career with the Swedish Royal Dramatic Theatre, to which he belonged for eleven years. In 1990, he took a leading position (Associate Artistic Director) at the Tokyo Globe Theatre and made a name for himself through various Shakespeare performances including Hamlet. Three years later, he moved to New York City and mainly took part there in English language productions. He played Carl Hamilton, a fictional Swedish secret agent similar to James Bond. He was discovered by international audiences for his critically acclaimed role as one of the kidnappers (with Steve Buscemi) in Fargo (1996). He later played a sleazy, unlicensed "eye-doctor" named Solomon Eddie in Minority Report. He portrayed Dieter Stark in the 1997 film The Lost World: Jurassic Park.

In 1998, he appeared in "The Frogger", a Seinfeld episode where he played a "rogue electrician" known as "Slippery Pete". He portrayed Uli Kunkel in the 1998 film The Big Lebowski, as well as playing Lev Andropov, the Russian Cosmonaut in 1998's Armageddon, and Alexei in the 2003 film Bad Boys II. In 2003, Stormare played as Ernst Rohm in Hitler: The Rise of Evil. In the 2005 film Constantine, Stormare played Lucifer. He played an interrogator in the 2005 movie The Brothers Grimm. His first major character in television was on the show Prison Break in 2005, where he played mob boss John Abruzzi. Stormare was originally cast for the role of Fido, but upon being cast in Prison Break, he opted out of the film.

He voiced "Mattias Nilsson" in the video games Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction and Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, the voice of Isair in the computer game Icewind Dale 2, and the voice of Johann Strauss in Quake 4. In February 2006, he starred as Wolfgang in Volkswagen's VDub series of television commercials.

Stormare played the main character in the movie Svartvattnet, which was filmed in Sweden and Norway during 2007. Stormare was also offered a role in the ABC television series Lost for a period of one year, which he later declined. In the 2007 film Premonition he played the character Dr Roth. In April 2007, he appeared in an episode of crime drama CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, "Ending Happy".

In December 2007, Stormare participated in the Swedish reality show "Stjärnorna på slottet" along with Britt Ekland, Arja Saijonmaa, Jan Malmsjö and Magnus Härenstam. He appears in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 as Dr. Zelinsky, a Russian scientist who builds a time machine. He runs his own record label, StormVox. He starred as Walter in the Canadian independent crime thriller Small Town Murder Songs (2010). He appeared in the music video of the song "Uprising" by the Swedish power metal band Sabaton. He plays himself in the 2011 Norwegian comedy "Hjelp, vi er i filmbransjen", and appeared as a psychiatrist in the Swedish horror film Marianne (2011).

Personal life

Stormare divides his time between the United States and Sweden. He is divorced from his first wife, actress Karen Sillas, with whom he has a daughter, Kelly, and is currently married to Toshimi, a native of Japan.

After Bono of U2 heard some of Stormare's music, he encouraged him to make an album. In 2002, Stormare released his first album, Dallerpölsa och småfåglar. Stormare is the godfather of Gustaf Skarsgård, the son of equally-acclaimed Swedish actor Stellan Skarsgård, and plays in a band called Blonde From Fargo. While working on a Disney film in Prague, Stormare was introduced to Bob Dylan after the concert by bassist Tony Garnier.
American performance poet Hedwig Gorski with Peter Stormare in Prague, Czech Republic at Bob Dylan's concert backstage in October 2003.

Peter Stormare is a Christian, and claims he has had contact with God. When he was little, he participated in the Baptist meetings in Arbrå. He has a strong spiritual side, inherited by his mother who was a medium, she in turn inherited this from her father. Shortly after the death of Ingmar Bergman, he saw a bird outside his window in whose eyes Ingmar lived.

Filmography

Series

1993    Morsarvet    
1998    Seinfeld    
2002–2003    Watching Ellie    
2004    Joey    
2005–2006    Prison Break    
2007    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
2008    Transformers: Animated
2008    Monk
2009    Entourage
2009    Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
2010    Weeds
2010    Hawaii Five-0
2010    Adventure Time
2011    Covert Affairs
2011    Wilfred
2011    Leverage
2012    Body of Proof

Films

1978    Lyftet
1982    Fanny och Alexander
1986    Seppan
1986    Den frusna leoparden
1987    Mälarpirater
1990    Awakenings
1991    Freud flyttar hemifrån...
1992    Damage
1996    Fargo
1997    The Lost World: Jurassic Park
1997    In the Presence of a Clown
1998    Armageddon
1998    Mercury Rising
1998    The Big Lebowski
1998    Hamilton
1999    8mm
2000    Bruiser
2000    Chocolat
2000    Dancer in the Dark
2000    The Million Dollar Hotel
2000    Circus
2001    Happy Campers'
2002    13 Moons
2002    The Beatle Fan
2002    Spun
2002    Minority Report
2002    Windtalkers
2002    The Tuxedo
2002    Bad Company
2003    Hitler: The Rise of Evil
2003    Bad Boys II
2003    The Movie Hero
2004    Birth
2005    The Batman vs. Dracula
2005    The Brothers Grimm
2005    2001 Maniacs
2005    Buck Rogers to the Xtreme!
2005    Constantine
2006    Nacho Libre
2006    Unknown
2007    Premonition
2007    Anamorph
2007    Boot Camp
2007    They Never Found Her
2007    Switch
2007    Gone with the Woman
2007    Hoppet
2008    Witless Protection
2008    Insanitarium
2008    Varg
2009    The Killing Room
2009    Horsemen
2009    The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
2010    Corridor
2010    Dylan Dog: Dead of Night
2010    Small Town Murder Songs
2010    Henry's Crime
2011    Marianne
2011    Inseparable
2011    The Hunters Part 2
2011    Hjelp, vi er i filmbransjen
2012    Lockout
2012    Small Apartments
2012    How I Spent my Summer Vacation
2013    Last Stand
2013    Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

Izvor: Wikipedia

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

446px-Peter_Stormare.jpg
(42.54 KB, 446x599)
800px-Hedwig_Gorski_&_actor_Peter_Storemare_in_Prague_2003.JPG
(70.69 KB, 800x600)
« Poslednja izmena: 16. Apr 2012, 13:24:13 od monk13 »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.28
mob
HTC Smart
Holivudski negativac snimao u Srbiji: "Video sam kako komunizam i danas opstaje"

Švedski glumac Piter Stormajer, koga je domaća publika upoznala kroz seriju “Bekstvo iz zatvora”, nedavno je otkrio po čemu će pamtiti snimanje akcionog trilera “Lock Out” u Srbiji. Iako mu se nije dopalo što nigde nije imao mira od pušača, Srbiju je doživeo kao zanimljivu i egzotičnu zemlju koju je u iznajmljenom automobilu obilazio sa suprugom i sinom.

Njegov prvi susret sa Srbijom zapravo je bio studio PFI u Šimanovcima, kojim je bio oduševljen, našalivši se pritom sa sopstvenom zemljom budući da je deo opreme rađen u švedskim fabrikama “Ikea”.

- Studio je bio potpuno nov, i to u Srbiji. Tamo je inače vrlo zagađeno, a ljudi su siromašni, ali studio je bio lep i nov. Iako je sve bilo iz “Ikee”, ipak je bilo lepo - kazao je Stormajer.

On je u Srbiji bio sa suprugom i sinom i najpre su bili smešteni u jednom hotelu, ali mu se nikako nije dopadalo što se gotovo na svakom koraku puši. Producenti su mu zato ubrzo pronašli stan van grada gde je mogao da uživa u svežem vazduhu.

- Iznajmljivali bismo auto i posećivali neka manja mesta. U Srbiji sam imao taj luksuz što sam mogao da povedem porodicu sa sobom i odlično smo se proveli. Doduše ne prve nedelje, svi u hotelu su pušili, a na ulici su izduvni gasovi automobila užasni. Međutim, sve je to egzotika. Eto, sad sam video i Srbiju, video sam pozitivne i negativne strane komunizma i kako on opstaje i danas. Siguran sam da ima ljudi koji misle da je to dosadno, ali ja sam uvek veoma znatiželjan i mislim da je luksuz upoznavati različite zemlje i mesta - zaključio je Stormajer i dodao da je išao i na pijace i kod lokalnih seljaka pronalazio svakakve egzotične stvari.

Izvor: Blic

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

235373_peter-stormare_f.jpg
(19.54 KB, 470x270)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 11.62
Svidja mi se u ulozi negativaca, ne toliko kao pozitivca. Odlican u ulozi sotone u Konstantinu.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.28
mob
HTC Smart
Већином глуми неке опичене ликове. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 11.62
I izgleda tako Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Apr 2024, 04:33:14
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.151 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.