Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Parrot Photo Viewer - elektronski bluetooth ram za slike!  (Pročitano 6764 puta)
15. Okt 2006, 16:07:59
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3334
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
Alcatel LOL
The Parrot Photo Viewer could not have arrived for review at a better time. Having just returned from holiday Tracy and I have tons of photos to show off!

I have been looking at digital photo frames for the last few months and really like the idea. I wanted to get something for my desk at work but the frames tend to be rather large.

The Parrot Photo Viewer is unique in that it uses Bluetooth technology rather than a USB cable or SD card in order to upload and display pictures. Parrot have aimed this product at people with camera phones, giving them the ability to transfer their favourite photos from their phone to display them on the photo frame.

At just 8.6 x 10.6cm the frame is pretty small. It’s slim too measuring just 1.5cm deep. However these dimensions include the frame, the LCD screen has an effective diagonal of just 3.5 inches and has a resolution of 320 x 234. This may seem fairly low but on a screen of this size it works out quite well. The backlight is bright and evenly lit and can be adjusted to suit your needs.

Available in 8 frame designs the frame can be used in either portrait or landscape and what’s more, the frame has a built in sensor that can tell which way is up and rotate the images on screen to suit; a pretty cool feature.

Uploading images via Bluetooth is dead easy. On my HTC TyTN I simply browse through the images I have saved and choose the one I want to send. Selecting beam file brings up a window where I can search for devices in range. Once the Parrot Photo Frame is shown on the list I click send and a few seconds later the picture is displayed on the screen.

Transferring files from a PC is equally simple but gives you the added benefit of being able to send more than one picture at a time.

The Parrot Photo Viewer will accept jpeg images in a variety of sizes and will automatically scale them to fit the screen. That said, it is a good idea to resize large images on the PC before you transfer them to save space as the frame has only 32mb of Flash RAM available for images. This may not seem like a lot but if you resize jpeg down to the frame’s native resolution of 320 x 234 they end up at around 30k each. This means that you could theoretically upload hundreds of images, however, there is a limit of 125 images that you can store at any one time regardless of how small the files are – I found this limit rather odd as the 125 images I uploaded took up much less than 32mb.

The photo frame has a built in menu system that allows you to change various settings, review and delete stored images alter the backlight brightness, etc. The on screen display is really intuitive and is accessed by three buttons on the rear of the frame. You can also alter how frequently the images are changed from 5 seconds up to a few hours. One thing that I would like to see added is a random option as the photo frame will currently only display images in the order in which you uploaded them.

The Parrot Photo Viewer is mains powered and comes with a slim power adapter. I would like to see a battery power option for this as it really is the ideal size for passing round to show people your photos. When most people see it for the first time they immediately want to pick it up.

The box for the Parrot Photo Viewer is also impressive and is ideal for anyone purchasing it as a gift for someone.

The firmware on the Parrot Photo Viewer can be updated via bluetooth. I think this is just as well as I did experience a few problems with it. Occasionally when tranfering images via Bluetooth the Photo Viewer would stop responding and the only solution is to unplug the power!

High-quality display
Featuring a high-resolution LCD screen with 320 x 234 pixels and 262 144 colours, the Parrot PHOTO VIEWER benefits from the TFT technology to guarantee you the highest level of rendering in terms of colours and sharp details. It comes on during the day and switches off at night An LCD screen gives off light, which can be a pain if you want to put it on your bedside table. The Parrot PHOTO VIEWER features a sensor that switches off the frame when the light level drops.

Technical and commercial specifications
Bluetooth® wireless photo viewer
High-resolution LCD TFT screen with 320 x 234 pixels
262 144 colour display
Effective LCD size: 3.5 inches
Built-in light sensor
Compatible image format: JPEG (700 K to 7 M pixels)
32 MB internal memory for storing over 100 photos
Portrait or landscape position sensor
Automatic image resizing
Menus: Slideshow, Picture, Delete, Reposition, Language…
Fitting: free-standing or wall-mounted
Power lead
Frame: white-leaded oak or leather (depending on model)

Bluetooth®
Built-in Bluetooth receiver
Bluetooth version 1.2
Bluetooth profiles supported: FTP, OPP and BIP
Receives pictures from up to 10 metres away
Pairing: not required with this product
Software updates by Bluetooth

Dimensions and Weight
Width: 8.6 cm Height: 10.6 cm Depth: 1.5 cm
Weight: 260 g (not incl. frame)

Processor
ARM 9 + 64 MB SDRAM
Storage memory: 32 MB NAND Flash

Conclusion
I like this Parrot Photo Viewer and now have it sitting on my desk at work, it's ideal for those photos that I have on my mobile and for uploading those holiday snaps to. However, I think it's just a bit too small to use at home, it would be lost in my lounge or dining room. It's a great idea but I'd like to see some things fixed/updated in a new firmware release.

(01. May 2007, 10:40:09)
« Poslednja izmena: 15. Okt 2006, 20:25:14 od Cigla tel. »
IP sačuvana
social share
o yeeeee
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Zvezda u usponu

WM je kao svemir (beskrajan).

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.7
mob
Samsung L870
Sta sve nece da smisle ...
IP sačuvana
social share

Pre nego sto postavite pitanje vezano za Motorolu mpx220/200,pogledajte da vec nije ogovoreno na temi ? Najcesca pitanja ? :. Registri podesavanja ...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.6
mob
HTC HD2
Hoće li neko na srpskom da mi objasni čemu ovo služi a uz to i ne radi?!?

Nije valjda neka kutijica od par centimetara sa ramom unaokolo u kojoj se preko bluetoth-a iz telefona mogu slati slike i "uramljivati"?!?

Čemu služi PC i LCD ekran od 19 inča majku mu????
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3334
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
Alcatel LOL
Hoće li neko na srpskom da mi objasni čemu ovo služi a uz to i ne radi?!?

Nije valjda neka kutijica od par centimetara sa ramom unaokolo u kojoj se preko bluetoth-a iz telefona mogu slati slike i "uramljivati"?!?

Čemu služi PC i LCD ekran od 19 inča majku mu????
eto digitalni Ram,kad vec ima digitali fotoaparat a sto ne bi bilo digitali ram hehe Smile Smile Smile,pa nesto moraju da izmisljaju Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
o yeeeee
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.6
mob
HTC HD2
Pod znacima navoda, ovo je najobičniji "elektronski" ram za slike?!? Smile
I koliko ovo čudo košta?!?
Btw. i nije loša ideja - u korak s' vremenom! Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15462
Zastava Zagreb - Republika Hrvatska
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.54
ma ništa , sve je bezveze od kad nema dl  Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Duh Sekire: Ја да сам се питао сада би у Загребу биле рекламе на ћирилици, и још бисте се извињавали што нисте имали више да вам узмемо - link
Reply by nikola34: @x#%§!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Live free or die like a rabbit!

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 13279
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.54
mob
Nokia 6681-7710
ovo je odlicno koliko kosta ovo cudo
IP sačuvana
social share
They shouldn't have put me in the water,if they didn't want me to make waves!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak Virgo
Pol
Poruke 324
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.7
mob
Nokia 6630 + N95
ma ništa , sve je bezveze od kad nema dl  Smile Smile
bravo Smile slažem se nažalost si u pravu Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.101 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.