Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Idi dole
Korisničko ime RalfHarker  (pregledi profila: 51 puta)
Ime: RalfHarker
Pozicija:
Datum registracije: 09. Okt 2019, 13:25:12
Poslednja poseta: 10. Okt 2019, 01:47:53
Ukupno online: 0 min.
Godine: Nije dostupno Pol:
Datum rođenja: Nije dostupno
Telefon: Alcatel WN
MSN:
YIM:
Google Talk: AX
E-mail: Sakriven
Twitter:
Facebook:
Ukratko o sebi
[url=http://observatoriornd.org/content/cs-gretadryt-onlinede-09102019-0819]male fleshlight[/url] Tis a happy day! I finally got to kiss the guy that i've been wanting for more than 2 months! I got this e mail forward a while ago that listed a lot of things that make you feel good. One of them was your very first kiss or the first with a new partner. Gah, now i really know how happy that can make you. And, as with anything that has to do with sex, there is no one size fits all approach. You might be comfortable with some of the methods we'll discuss and uncomfortable with others, or you might try one out and find that it doesn't really do it for you. And that's totally okay. dildos The packaging is very colorful with pink and purple, and the packaging appears like it is supposed to look like a "rocket" blasting off. The packaging lists the features as well as Doc Johnson's social networks. The packaging is very unique in how it is designed. The undies don't sit straight on your hips, they are in the shape of "V", which can be flattering or not depending on your tummy. They are very easy to slip on and off, [url=http://ek.dora-movie.cn/blog/member.asp?action=view I read Robert A. dildos wholesale sex toys I had never thought of such a thing but it seems like a great idea. Wonder how no one came with it before. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in person medical professional. Frequently we led to believe from sex advice books or articles that everyone loves sex so there no need for clarification, leading to the unhelpful stereotype all men like anything sexual they offered, and will never have questions or concerns. If he already mentioned liking toys it still worth having a conversation. If this isn something you ever discussed or you even sure he wants to do, don assume without asking wholesale sex toys.
Lični tekst: [url=http://observatoriornd.org/content/cs-gretadryt-onlinede-09102019-0819]male fleshlight[/url] Tis a happy day! I finally got to kiss the guy that i've been wanting for more than 2 months! I got this e mail forward a while ago that listed a lot o
Status u vezi: U braku
Trazi: Par
Veze: Izlazenje
Visina: ES cm
Tezina: ZJ kg
Zanimanje: Poultry farmer
Zaposlenje: Samozaposlen
Obrazovanje: Neobrazovan
Oblik tela: Par kilograma vise
Boja kose: Plava
Boja očiju: Sive
Cigarete: Nepusac
Alkohol: U drustvu
Narkotici: Da - Redovno
Rasa: Azijat
Religija: Agnostik
Potpis
Komentari
(0)
Još nisam dodao prijatelje.
Omiljene teme
Nema omiljenih tema!
Teme koje prati
Ne prati nijednu temu!
Idi gore
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.081 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.