Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 25
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Novi HTC telefoni & rumours  (Pročitano 58635 puta)
Svedok stvaranja istorije

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
HTC Touch 3G - adding more than just 3G to the original

Thanks to a few problems on HTC's website earlier this morning, the company's new Touch 3G smartphone has been officially announced a bit earlier than we had expected. This new update of the original HTC Touch features improved connectivity options over the original, sporting not only quad-band GSM/EDGE, but also dual-band (900/2100MHz) HSDPA powered UMTS connectivity that is rated for downloads up to 7.2Mbps in speed.

The camera on the Touch 3G has also been upgraded to a 3.2 megapixel unit, and, of course, it runs the latest Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional operating system. The Touch 3G offers users 256MB of built-in storage that is backed up by a microSD memory card slot, and gives its applications 192MB of RAM to operate within. Bluetooth 2.0 and GPS support are also included in this touch-friendly phone, which is powered by a 528MHz Qualcomm processor to make sure that the TouchFLO 3D user interface runs smoothly.

The Touch 3G's 1100mAh battery is rated for up to 6 hours of 3G talk time, or 6.7 hours of GSM talk time. The battery should also be good for over 2 weeks of standby time when left alone.

HTC expects the Touch 3G to be available in a number of different markets starting in early October of this year.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Any fool can use a computer. Many do.

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.2
mob
HTC One X
HTC Touch HD se pojavio zvanično

Već neko vreme se priča o novom telefonu iz HTC-a, po nazivu Touch HD, a nedavno je se pojavio i na HTC-ovom sajtu, što znači da će prodaja početi uskoro.

Ovaj telefon je pravi naslednik Touch serije HTC-ovih telefona, i karakteristike su mu zaista impresivne. Prvo što upada u oči je da nema hardversku tastaturu, ali je tu ogromni, 3.8-inčni, ekran, rezolucije 480x800px! Tu je Touch Flo 3D navigacija, accelerometer za automatsku rotaciju ekrana (i, naravno, mnoge druge stvari, pošto ga i Diamond i Pro imaju - tek će biti aplikacija koje ga iskorišćavaju), kao i Touch-sensitive navigation kontrole. Dimenzije su 115 x 62.8 x 12 mm, a težina 146 grama. Tu je i 288 MB RAM, kao i 512 MB ROM memorije, uz procesor Qualcomm MSM7201A radnog takta od 528 Mhz. Što se konektivnosti tiče, ovaj telefon ih, sa izuzetkom InfraRed-a i HSCSD-a, podržava sve, a tu je i baterija od 1350 mAh, koja će osigurati solidnu autonomiju. WM 6.1 će biti preinstaliran. Kamera broji 5 Mpx, sa autofokusom. Tu je i interni GPS prijemnik, potpomognut A-GPS-om, kao i stereo FM radio sa RDS-om. Ono što je zanimljivo je 3.5 mm izlaz za slušalice, pošto je se HTC do sada čvrsto insistirao na slušalicama koje se povezuju uz pomoć microUSB slota.

Sve u svemu, jedan vrhunski telefon, koji će, bez sumnje, imati i vrhunsku cenu, koja doduše još uvek nije poznata.

Izvor: Mobilize.rs
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
HTC Touch HD handled, pre-release style

Okay, so this "review" of HTC's beastly new Touch HD isn't much of a review, but it offers up a few important snippets of insight -- and perhaps more importantly for the visual stimulation-starved among us, a plethora of photography. The reviewer notes that the 800 x 480 display is positively gorgeous, the cam is decent (though autofocus is a tad on the slow side), the latest iteration of TouchFLO 3D running here chugs along with virtually no slowdown, and despite the display and the heavy-duty spec sheet, the darned thing is essentially the same size as an iPhone 3G. Oh, and there's also a true 3.5mm headphone jack lurking on here, too, which we dare you to find on that HTC in your pocket right now. Makes it all that much harder to hear that it's launching in the fourth quarter without global HSDPA, doesn't it?

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
HTC Touch HD captured on video - WVGA display is touchy-feely heaven

The 12-minute video pretty much says it all. Well, it says it all in French, but there’s lots to see there.

The HTC Touch HD was just recently unveiled and it looks like the lucky folks over at Generation were able to get the hardware in their hands. Initial reports indicate that the HTC Touch HD is just about everything we expected from the device - if not more. The ginormous (that’s a technical term, by the way) 3.8-inch WVGA display on the HTC Touch HD is just

TouchFLO 3D looks incredible on the WVGA display and almost makes you forget that Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional lies underneath that sleek, new UI. In the end, however, Windows Mobile 6.1 will rear its ugly, old head from time to time.

There’s no flash to give the 5 megapixel camera (a first for HTC, by the way) a helping hand in marginal lighting conditions, which is a bit of a downer. But, the camera is still quite capable of shooting quality photos in dim lighting conditions - especially compared to the iPhone and iPhone 3G’s 2 megapixel camera.

Unfortunately, the HTC Touch HD you see in the video above was a pre-production unit and wasn’t put through a more comprehensive testing process. What we do know, however, is that the 5 megapixel camera has limited shutter lag. High-megapixel cameraphones are popping up left and right, focusing the consumer on pixel-counts. Shutter lag, on the other hand, doesn’t get enough attention. There’s nothing worse than a blurred picture or a missed shot because the cameraphone was trying to figure out what to do between the time the shutter-button was depressed and the picture is actually taken. To that end, it’s good to see a 5 megapixel cameraphone with very limited shutter lag.

amazingly beautiful. The on-screen keyboard seems to give ample space for even the stubbiest of fingers. Although, the slightly squishy pressure-sensitive touchscreen is reportedly a bit of a drag compared to the iPhone’s multi-touch display.

As expected, the HTC Touch HD features the Opera Mobile browser to put that HSPA 3G data connection to good use. But, with the gorgeous 3.8-inch WVGA display squeezing out the touch-sensitive navigational control surface that we’ve come to love on the HTC Touch Diamond, the HTC Touch HD uses tweaked version of the Opera Mobile web browser to quickly zoom in and out of a particular webpage. With the HTC Touch Diamond and HTC Touch Pro, a double-tap on a region of the webpage results in a quick zoom-in. Alternatively, a simple circling of the finger around the touch-sensitive navigation surface will have HTC Touch Diamond and HTC Touch Pro users zooming in and out of webpages and documents. The HTC Touch HD doesn’t have the touch-sensitive navigation surface below the display, and so offers users a zoom-bar (triggered by tapping a magnifying glass icon in the lower-left corner of the display) along the bottom of the display that allows users to quickly adjust zoom levels by sliding their finger across the bottom of the touchscreen. (You can see the magnifying glass in the pictures below).

HTC Touch HD gallery after the break.

The HTC Touch HD looks like a perfect fit for most hands. It’s about the same size as the iPhone 3G, and features an even slimmer profile. Combined with the amazing 3.8-inch WVGA touchscreen that dominates its front-face, the HTC Touch HD will definitely be giving the Apple iPhone 3G some serious competition. We’ll reserve final judgment until we get an HTC Touch HD in-hand. But, from the looks of it, the HTC Touch HD could very well bury the iPhone 3G in an avalanche of superior technology.

Expect HTC to grace the world with the HTC Touch HD in Q4 2008. And, you’re going to have to pay to play - €649 euros to be exact.

Cupertino had better be working on a WVGA-toting iPhone 3G successor….

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Do As I Say, Not As I Do.

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 994
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 9.51
mob
Nokia e72
kad bi imao samo tastaturu kao npr. X1...
IP sačuvana
social share
From ex girl to next girl.
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
iPhone 3G vs HTC Touch HD - UI vs Hardware

It was inevitable.
With a 3.8-inch WVGA display that completely dominates the entire front-face, and a form-factor that seems to at least have been inspired by the iPhone 3G, the HTC Touch HD was bound to be compared to the iPhone 3G. And, now we have side-by-side picture comparisons to see just how the iPhone 3G measures up against the new list-topper - the HTC Touch HD.

It goes without saying that the 3.8-inch WVGA touchscreen takes the cake as the stand-out feature on the HTC Touch HD.

iPhone 3G vs HTC Touch HD

Ironically, the gloriously enormous and high-resolution WVGA display takes away from the fact that the HTC Touch HD sports a 5 megapixel camera - which is a first for HTC. And, with GPS, WiFi, 3G (HSPA) data connectivity, and a spec-sheet that reads like an encyclopedia of smartphone features, the HTC Touch HD is destined to take the iPhone 3G on head-to-head this holiday shopping season.

The HTC Touch HD takes the slim silhouette and sleek lines made popular by the iPhone 3G and bumps up the feature-set to true HTC flagship-standards. The VGA displays on the HTC Touch Diamond and HTC Touch Pro are already brighter and crisper than the iPhone 3G (although, the iPhone 3G display does outperform in direct sunlight), so there’s no doubt that the massive 3.8-inch version of those same VGA touchscreens (stretched out to WVGA proportions) trump the iPhone 3G’s 3.5-inch display.

On the flip-side, we have the iPhone 3G’s more polished and intuitive UI. With multi-touch functionality in tow, the iPhone 3G continues to outshine the competition when it comes to the look, feel, and execution of the user interface - making for a far superior user experience. The iPhone 3G’s strength used to lie in its iPhone OS, the 3.5-inch multi-touch display, and its head-turning style. But, with HTC bringing an even larger 3.8-inch display with WVGA resolutions to the table, the iPhone 3G is relegated to fighting the good fight on UI-merits.

The iPhone 3G is no stranger to high-tech hardware assaults from other smartphone makers, but the Apple handset did manage to keep the upper hand in the “looks” department. But, the HTC Touch HD is just as good looking; has a snazzier, more sensual WVGA display; and also packs a mightier hardware-punch. So, it comes down to a better UI or more advanced hardware. Which will you choose?

Enjoy the HTC Touch HD vs iPhone 3G shootout below.

Find the rest of the photo gallery at Generation PhoneHouse.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1
mob
Apple iPhone
Porediti iShit i HD je totalna glupost  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
samo su slični fizički, u svemu ostalom HTC HD i WM su kilometrima ispred iPhone-a i njegovog Mac OS X-a
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Nepoznat
Browser
Opera 9.50
mob
Apple iPhone
Mene samo zanima sta ce biti sa aplikacijama za ovu rezoluciju ekrana! Znaci, skoro su poceli sa VGA ekranima i sad su izbacili ovaj sa WVGA....
IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3051
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0
mob
HTC Bravo
Mislim da ce velika vecina raditi, makar i na pola ekrana. Slicno je bilo kod nekih Palm Treo telefona.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 25
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.095 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.