Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 08:49:29
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

>> Pitate se gde su nestale galerije devojaka? Kliknite ovde! <<

Vazno: Molimo vodite racuna o ponasanju na ovom delu foruma i procitajte nova pravila sex foruma!

Idi dole
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: ~Noelia~  (Pročitano 15921 puta)
07. Jul 2007, 18:13:21
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
SonyEricsson k510i

Bio:

“Following in her own footsteps”... Noelia is living her life to the fullest and the energy she transmits informs her every word, her every gesture. “I was geared up to continue the promotion of ‘40 Grados’, my latest album, when the record label asked me to go back to the recording studio,” says the Puerto Rican artist who has sold more than 3 million records and has had 9 Hit songs sitting on Latin Billboard’s Top 40. Multiple awards, RIAA Gold (500,000), Billboard’s Award Album of the year, and crossing borders to Europe to be recognized as International singer of the year in Italy at the Prestigious Festival Bar, like those and many more recognitions have certified Noelia as one the greatest young Latin singer of our present time. “40 Grados” was infused with the myriad of mixed feelings that invaded Noelia with her auspicious return to the world of music. “It was a very important album in terms of my career, but even more for me personally as a human being,” the interpreter mused, adding it was more like “a rebirth, an oasis of hope which gave me the fortitude that brought me to this moment of discovery and fulfillment.” The single “Cómo Duele” quickly climbed last year to the first top ten in popularity on the radio in the United States, according to Billboard Magazine, and during 38 consecutive weeks was perched among the Top 20 of Latin pop, also according to that prestigious international music publication, she is also nominated for this year Latin Billborad Awards for the third time . Her second single, “Enamorada de Ti”, also reaped the fruits of its predecessor, with a high air-play video on MTV3, Ritmoson Latino, HTV and Match Music, among others. Today, Noelia sports a smile that reflects a contagious maturity and serenity. After a year of touring and reuniting with her fans throughout America during 2006 and 2007, she now returns to the studio to continue creating, guided by the expert hand of producer Adrián Posse for EMI Televisa Music. “Volverte a Ver” is the title of her new musical production, and the title of the first new single song is “ Te Seguire” is spining already on mayor Radio station across the continent. This highly awaited album is for sale on April 2007. “This first new single song ,deals with that time when someone comes into your life and rescues you from the abyss and makes you stronger with his love,” says Noelia, always inspiring with that charm of hers that reveals that happiness is possible and that she has finally attained it. The interpreter transmits strength, control, and a fine-tuning which very few singers her same age an experience can boast of having. When asked about the beginnings of her career, the artist looks back at her childhood, to a home where music was always in the air you breathed, and where she grew up harboring the dream of making a living from it as a career. By the age of three, she knew she wanted to be a singer. Her mother Puerto Rico’s music Diva Yolandita Monge inspire her all the time. She wrote her first few verses as a child and began developing that aptitude in school, where she essayed prose after prose, never imagining that one day she would compose her own songs herself. “But I didn’t have the adequate tools, so I went back to Puerto Rico to start from square one,” she reminisces about her adolescence, where, inside a small apartment and with a friend’s recorder she started to put her mettle to the test. Born under the sign of Virgo, Noelia is perfectionist, sincere, organized, extremely sensitive, and possesses the gift of transforming her dreams into reachable goals to be conquered. “I believe in God, and when I started my career I asked Him that, if this wasn’t for me, to at least help me liberate myself of this passion, so I wouldn’t suffer. But, on the other hand, if it was my destiny, to put all the tools in my path in order to achieve it,” she remarks. And the message didn’t hesitate to manifest itself. Almost at that point, a contact took her to the office of the legendary Gilberto Santa Rosa, and from becoming receptionist there she started to assist the great musician, in whom she confided her dream to cut a demo. The salsa interpreter didn’t wait long to take her to a studio, where she made quite an impression with her own interpretation of a bolero by Rafael Hernández. The demo was passed around the desks of several recording studios until it reached Fonovisa, with whom she finally recorded four productions. “I had no idea what would happen to me, but something inside me was stronger than any obstacle in my way,” she now remembers those days when she was only 18 and the air-waves of the world carried her first two singles, “Tú” and “Candela”, to the pinnacle of success. That first recording was a moment that she defines as magical, of personal liberation and realization. With her first album of the same title, she easily grabbed the throne of popularity in Puerto Rico, the United States and Latin America, crowned with gold and platinum records. The single, “Tú,” was awarded “Song of the Year” and Album of the Year by Billboard, projecting her image speedily towards Spain and Italy. And so she infused the Iberian peninsula with the contagious rhythms of her “Candela”, which was then named “The Song of the Summer.” “I became fully conscious of what was happening with my music during a concert in Argentina, where the audience’s reaction totally overcame me. Their unconditional love brought tears to my eyes,” she says. She reaffirmed her presence in the arena of the international pop ballad with “Golpeando Fuerte,” another smashing success. Then, enthused and in love with “Natural”, her third production, she reached another stage in her life. “This album marked my transition from girl to woman. It made me feel more assured; I knew where I was going, what I wanted, and how I had to proceed from then on. It was the final proof that I was honed and polished in my craft,” she now assures. And for Noelia, her life is her music. “We all have a special mission in life, and I feel that mine is to help the people with this message, which goes way beyond what a song can express. The voice, the music, or the energy that moves around during the course of a concert helps to heal wounds and restore hope,” she expresses. She has plenty and different inspiration when it is time to compose, but only the piano and her guitar are witness to those secrets hidden in the heart of each song. Her new album has lifted her spirit and brought new life into her life, and it promises to bring that same freshness to the pop genre. “This moment is definitely the best moment of my life,” she confesses with the confidence of one who lives a constant present filled with happy moments. She no longer contemplates the future, or dwells upon the past. “That is all behind me now,” she states firmly. “I live the moment, I live it happily and I program myself so that the coming days will be equally happy and creative. I leave the rest to God.” Audacious enough to achieve a unique fusion of pop-rock, humble enough to make her soul transparent and pour it all into a ballad, and with a faith that surpasses any limitations, Noelia follows her own footsteps like an alchemist who transforms everything into pure love.
IP sačuvana
social share

Ti si nasa prva ljubav....
Edit by ziledin: Regulisana velicina slova u potpisu.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
SonyEricsson k510i
There’s nothing like a good scandals involving celebrities. Although they are not new, they are not all that common. definitely not unheard off. Such is the case of, Noelia, the talented Puerto Rican pop singer and model. Noelia, desired fame, partly thanks to the Internet, in particular, Technorati, and partly to another celebrity, Sex Tape, she is the one off the most famous lady on the, Web. Noelia did it in the customary time-honoured tradition of the infamous, Sex Tape Leak Scandal. Initially, Noelia, denied the video existence but a filmclip purportedly showing Noelia’s famous sex tape has been uploaded to the internet which appears to contra. Anyone downloading the video agrees to being at least 18 years or older, and is not offended by adult material, Here is Noelia, in her, Longer Sex Filmclip.

http://rapidshare.com/files/41564661/Noelia_Sex_Tape.rar

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
SonyEricsson k510i
Evo jos malo slika...... Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 689
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
 Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 18323
Zastava velika plana
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
Nokia E51
http://rs954l33.rapidshare.com/files/375510146/NoeliaMegaBoobsBYVaquero.rar

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

85548_n5_123_455lo.jpg
(98.11 KB, 1728x1080)
85592_n12_123_457lo.jpg
(87.45 KB, 1728x1080)
85599_n13_123_1113lo.jpg
(103.75 KB, 1728x1080)
13-1343399000L.jpg
(89.49 KB, 1728x1080)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Frankly, my dear, I don&#039;t give a damn.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 45679
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
IP sačuvana
social share

&quot;Oni koji su vešti u borbi, ne obuzme ih bes. Oni koji su vešti u pobedi, ne obuzme ih strah.
 Zato mudri pobeđuju pre borbe, dok se neznalice bore da bi pobedili&quot;
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Viktory

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2590
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5
mob
Nokia HAKERedition
skrati biografiju nije hegel.... Smile 
IP sačuvana
social share
Erika..Sanz.... roma je najbolja
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6028
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 4.0b1
Noelia Monge za H Magazin

« Poslednja izmena: 11. Jul 2010, 07:55:56 od Milanno »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6028
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 4.0b1

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6028
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 4.0b1
Noelia - Sex Tape Full Version with improved quality

>>> Download
« Poslednja izmena: 11. Jul 2010, 08:04:03 od Milanno »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 08:49:29
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.092 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.