Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Newest NEC Phones  (Pročitano 1116 puta)
11. Nov 2006, 11:38:47
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3334
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
Alcatel LOL
NEC N500iS

The NEC N500iS mobile phone is a Tri band GSM phone which has not been released yet. The phone was actually announced a few months back and the release is speculated to be around late 2006 or early 2007. The phone is also called the NEC e959 in the Asia region. The NEC N500iS mobile phone weighs about 95 grams and measures close to 101 x 48 x 13.6 mm.

The NEC N500iS mobile phone comes with a 1.3 mega pixel camera which can take still photos at 1280 x 1024 pixels. The phone also comes with an i-mode browser. The NEC e959 although comes only with a WAP browser as it is for the Asia region. The disadvantage of this phone over the other rivals is that there is no memory card slot, so you will have to work your way with only 54mb of shared internal memory.

The data connectivity options present in the phone are GPRS at a max speed of 48 kpbs and EDGE at 236.8 kbps. The NEC N500iS mobile phone also features Bluetooth and an Usb port. The battery of the NEC N500iS mobile phone lasts for a maximum of 3 hours talk time and approximately 200 hours of standby.

NEC e636

The NEC e636 mobile phone is a very sleek looking clamshell from NEC. The NEC e636 mobile phone was announced in March 2006 and works with UMTS and Tri band GSM networks. The phone weighs much more than what it appears to weigh which is 110 grams. The NEC e636 mobile phone measures about 102 x 48 x 13.9 mm. The NEC e636 mobile phone is feature packed with a 256k color TFT screen with a display resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.

The NEC e636 mobile phone comes with a beautiful 2 mega pixel camera which can take still photos at 1600 x 1200 pixels. The phone comes with supports of data networks like GPRS and 3G. The 3G capabilities of the phone enable you to send and receive data at 384 kbps which is the fastest nowadays of course behind the Wi-Fi option. The NEC e636 mobile phone has Bluetooth and an Usb port for connecting the phone to your computer. Additional features offered by the NEC e636 mobile phone are a Mp3 player, Java MIDP 2.0, SyncML, T9 and Voice memo.

The battery of the NEC e636 mobile phone lasts for about 4 hours talk time and you can easily leave the phone for over 300 hours standby.

NEC N500i

The NEC N500i mobile phone is a Tri band GSM phone from NEC which was announced in early May of this year. The phone is a medium sized clamshell weighing about 99 grams and measuring close to 93 x 46 x 25 mm. The NEC N500i mobile phone comes with a 65k color TFT screen with a display resolution of 176 x 220 pixels. The screen is of the size 30 x 37mm. The phone also comes with a decent 4096 colors external screen for receiving calls and SMSes without opening the flap.

The NEC N500i mobile phone comes with 54mb of shared internal memory and does not feature a memory card slot. The NEC N500i mobile phone houses a good 1.3 mega pixel camera which can take still photos at 1280 x 1024 pixels. The camera is pretty advanced with video recording and flash capabilities. The handset comes with an i-mode browser which you can use with the GPRS and EDGE networks supported. EDGE on the NEC N500i mobile phone is big plus for the phone, with this you can view streaming videos and even TV broadcasts on the phone.

The battery of the NEC N500i mobile phone lasts for about 3 hours talk time and close to 200+ hours of standby.

NEC N908

The NEC N908 mobile phone is a very different looking phone. It works with Tri band GSM networks, and was announced in August this year. The NEC N908 mobile phone was released last month with a price tag of $350. The NEC N908 mobile phone weighs about 84 grams and measures close to 83.4 x 53.2 x 12.8 mm. It comes with a 256k color TFT touch screen with a display resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The screen is pretty wide and big at 2.2 inches.

The NEC N908 mobile phone is actually in the shape of a credit card. Its pretty squarish and does not have a keypad. The NEC N908 mobile phone features a microSD card slot along with 31mb of shared internal memory. The NEC N908 mobile phone has a 1.3 mega pixel camera which can take still photos at 1280 x 1024 pixels. The phone is made available in black and silver, but if it grows to be more successful we might see some more colors cropping up. The NEC N908 mobile phone has other features like Java MIDP 2.0, Image Editor, Stop watch and a Currency calculator. The phone also features a decent enough MP3/AAC player for audio playback.

The battery of the NEC N908 mobile phone lasts for a reported 3 and half hours talk time with over 100 hours of standby duration. The NEC N908 mobile phone does not feature any high speed data connectivity options, but comes with the primitive GPRS which will do for checking emails and browsing the net.

NEC 804N

The NEC 804N mobile phone is a UMTS as well as Tri band GSM phone. The phone is pretty bulky when you hold it and is not as small as it looks when you hold it in your hands. This phone is mainly a fashion phone for the ladies but with great features. The NEC 804N mobile phone weighs about 115 grams which is not light by any standards, and measures about 93 x 48 x 23 mm. The NEC 804N mobile phone comes with a 65k color TFT screen with a display resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The screen is big in itself at 2.2 inches. The external screen of the clamshell is also a CSTN 65k color display.

The NEC 804N mobile phone houses a beautiful 2 mega pixel camera which can take still photos at 1600 x 1200 pixels, and videos at VGA resolution. The battery of the NEC 804N mobile phone lasts for about 4 hours and standby for the battery is close to 200 hours.

The NEC 804N mobile phone is available in Blue, Pink and White. The memory of the NEC 804N mobile phone is very high at 450mb internal shared memory, but there is no memory card option in the phone. The data networks supported by the NEC 804N mobile phone are GPRS and 3G. The phone comes with Bluetooth and an USB port for data transfer.

NEC e373

The NEC e373 mobile phone is a medium sized clamshell from NEC. The phone was announced in July this year and is now available for a price of close to $250. The NEC e373 mobile phone weighs close to 90 grams and measures approximately 92 x 44 x 19.2 mm. The NEC e373 mobile phone comes with a 65k color TFT screen which is pretty big at 1.9 inches. The display resolution of the screen is about 176 x 220 pixels.

The NEC e373 mobile phone comes with data connectivity features like GPRS and EDGE at 384 kbps. The phone also comes with a VGA resolution camera which can take stills and videos at 640 x 480 pixels. The xHTML browser helps to surf the net and send emails through the data networks supported. The NEC e373 mobile phone has been released only in black till now but if the phone picks up in this mobile phone market, then we might get to see more colors in this NEC phone.

The NEC e373 mobile phone has a battery life of about 3 and half hours talk time and over 250 hours of standby. The phone also comes with features such as Java MIDP 2.0, Mp3 player, T9 dictionary and a Built in handsfree.

Izvor: UK Mobile Phonez

(01. May 2007, 10:39:15)
« Poslednja izmena: 11. Nov 2006, 11:44:42 od sakingsny »
IP sačuvana
social share
o yeeeee
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 554
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0
mob
LG Nexus 5
ne bih se bunio uopšte  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3334
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
Alcatel LOL
meni je nekako najsimpaticniji NEC N908 a sta vi mislite  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
o yeeeee
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

The truth is out there...

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8945
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
ove NEC ne bih koristio i da mi neko pokloni makar imao i 10mpx,pre bih ga prodao.
IP sačuvana
social share
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Symbian forever

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1017
Zastava Trstenik
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.00
mob
Alcatel OT 990
meni je nekako najsimpaticniji NEC N908 a sta vi mislite  Smile

I meni je on od ovih najbolji, pod br.1 sto nije na preklop  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.092 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.