Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic  (Pročitano 6468 puta)
Jet set burekdzija

I Am My Own Savior!

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8650
Zastava Vrčin
OS
Nepoznat
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 4.0.1
mob
Alcatel One Touch
To možeš da zahvališ kompaniji Hasbro koja nam je takođe podarila Transformerse i G.I. Joe.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 21103
Zastava Ту негде...
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 9.80
Скупио сам Youtube линкове за целу прву сезону

Citat
"Friendship Is Magic - Part 1 (Mare in the Moon)"
In Part 1 of the two-part series opener, Twilight Sparkle and Spike try to warn Princess Celestia about Night Mare Moon's return. (1080p)

"Friendship Is Magic - Part 2 (Elements of Harmony)"
Twilight and the ponies hunt for magic stones that will help relight Equestria and find its missing princess. (1080p)

"The Ticket Master"
Twilight Sparkle must choose a friend to accompany her to the Grand Galloping Gala after she gets two tickets from Princess Celestia. (1080p)

"Applebuck Season"
Applejack works hard to harvest the Applebucks in Ponyville by herself. (c 720p)

"Griffon the Brush-Off"
Pinkie Pie feels left out when Rainbow Dash's old friend arrives and attracts Rainbow Dash's attention. (1080p)

"Boast Busters"
The ponies look to Twilight for help when Trixie, a magic pony, boasts so much that she becomes annoying.

"Dragonshy"
Equestria is threatened by a sleeping dragon's smoky emissions, so Fluttershy tries to persuade the beast to move away.

"Look Before You Sleep"
Rarity and Applejack have a disagreement at Twilight's slumber party. (1080p)

"Bridle Gossip"
A zebra is blamed for an illness afflicting the ponies.

"Swarm of the Century"
Ponyville is overrun by Parasprites, multiplying creatures with big appetites, forcing the ponies to search for a solution before everything is eaten. (1080p)

"Winter Wrap Up"
Twilight Sparkle prepares for the Winter Wrap-Up without using her magic. (1080p)

"Call of the Cutie"
Apple Bloom's concern about her missing cutie mark sparks her to find a purpose in life. (1080p)

"Fall Weather Friends"
The ponies' competitive spirit takes over when they compete in the annual Running of the Leaves. (1080p)

"Suited for Success"
Rarity becomes overwhelmed by details as she makes party dresses for her friends. (1080p)

"Feeling Pinkie Keen"
Twilight Sparkle tries to understand Pinkie Pie's ability to predict the future. (1080p)

"Sonic Rainboom"
Rarity disrupts a contest while enjoying her new wings (courtesy of Twilight's magic) and watching Rainbow Dash compete. (1080p)

"Stare Master"
Fluttershy is overwhelmed when she babysits the Cutie Mark Crusaders. (1080p)

"Show Stoppers"
The Cutie Mark Crusaders enter a talent show. (1080p)

"A Dog and Pony Show"
Rarity is taken by a group of Diamond Dogs and is forced to find gems for them. (1080p)

"Green Isn't Your Color"
Rarity hopes to get noticed as a designer with Fluttershy's help as a model for her dresses, but Fluttershy is the one who becomes the star. (1080p)

"Over a Barrel"
The ponies mediate a land dispute between the Apple-loosans and a herd of buffalo. (1080p)

"A Bird in the Hoof"
Fluttershy tries to help the Princess's sick bird, without her permission, and the ponies try to help smooth over the situation. (1080p)

"The Cutie Mark Chronicles"
The crusaders look for Twilight and the other ponies to learn how they got their cutie marks. (1080p)

"Owl's Well That Ends Well"
Spike grows jealous of Twilight's new friendship with an owl. (1080p)

"Party of One"
Pinkie Pie tries to learn why her friends are avoiding her party invitation. (1080p)

"The Best Night Ever"
After much waiting, anticipation, and speculation, Canterlot's Grand Galloping Gala has finally begun. Only one question remains: Is it everything Twilight and her friends imagined it to be? (c 720p)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 22
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 9.0.1
Obozavam ovu seriju!
Brohoof /)(\
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.075 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.