Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Motorola - FAQ and Tutorials  (Pročitano 19034 puta)
07. Okt 2006, 23:15:43
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
how to encode videos for the V600.

1. open mpegable and "browse" in "input file" open movie you wish to convert.

2.go to the tab labeled "video encoding" change "video bitrate" to 102 and "video codec" to "ITU H.263".

3. go to tab labeled "interoperability" click "3GPP" then "H.263" then "AMR-NB". (
(*note* you will get messeges but just click ok also you can do AMR-WB
sometimes if one doesnt work the other will.)

4. go to tab labeled "video processing" in the box labeled "Target Framerate" click "User Defined" then type in 14.99.

5. Next click the tab labeled "image processing" uncheck the box next to "display dimension" next in the "cropping and resizing" box click "setup" you should be in a new pop-up. in "absolute size" click in circle for "QCIF" then under "resizing mode" click "bicubic" and "high quality" then uncheck "constrain proportions" then click OK.

6. go to the tab labeled "audio encoding" then under "bitrate" change the "audio codec to "AMR-NB" (or AMR-WB accoring to what you put in interoperability) then change the "audio bitrate" to 12.2 kBit/s.

7. Go back to the tab labeled "Basic I/O" and choose where you want the file to go and click the red button towards the bottom. Your Done!

(01. May 2007, 10:38:55)
« Poslednja izmena: 16. Dec 2006, 21:55:59 od SerbianFighter »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
How to Change Front Screen on An Open Razr V3

If you don't understand the meaning of the title: It is simply what the phone displays when the razr is open (ex: Cingular logo, Motorola "M" logo)

Tools you need:
Data Cable (usb)
P2kman
Some sort of photo editor (ex: Adobe Photoshop, Corel, etc.)

Guide:

1.Find image you want to put on the phone (can be a picture or image you made) the image size must be 96x80 pixels.

2. Save the image as cl.gif (must be exact and a gif file).

3. Open P2kman and make sure phone is connected. Find the old cl.gif file and delete it then simply upload the new one to the same folder.

You will need to manually restart phone by holding down off button then start up again and it should work. Also backup old file just in case.

Guide made by FightTheGoodFight
Information by rich2k5
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Q: What is the recommended length of time to charge my battery?

A: The recommended charge time is generally around four hours, but can range up to twenty-four hours. See your user manual for details.

Please note that for the first two or three charge cycles on a brand new lithium-based (LiIon, LiPoly) battery, even if the normal charge time is four hours, it is best to charge the battery for eight to twelve hours straight and then run the battery completely down in between charges. This should not be done more than two or three times, but it will help to "condition" a brand new battery. After the first couple of charges, you should not run the battery completely down.

With older, nickel-based (NiCad, NiMH) batteries, it was helpful to run the battery completely down before charging. This would help to avoid "memory" effects. This is no longer necessary with lithium-based batteries and may in fact hurt the performance of lithium-based batteries.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Q: What do I do if my phone says it is blocked and I need a PUC code?

A: The PUC code will allow you to change your PIN number to a new PIN number when the phone is blocked. The only time the PUC is needed is if you entered the incorrect PIN 3 times. If you enter the incorrect PIN 3 times, the system will be "blocked" and you will be required to use a new PIN. The old PIN will not work anymore. The PUC code allows you to unblock the phone and change the PIN to a familiar number.

You will need to contact the service provider for assistance discovering your PUC code. Motorola doesn't have this information. The service provider will require the identification number off of the SIM card to be able to provide you the PUC code. This number is usually 15 digits.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Q: On my ST7790 / ST7797, I can see the outline of digital clock. Does the ST 7790 or ST 7797 have a date/time clock?

A: The ST7790 and ST7797 cellular phones do not have a clock. The display used in these phones is also built into other model phones that do have a clock. It appears that the phone has a clock, when it actually does not.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Q: What does the "battery save" option do exactly?

A: The battery save mode turns of the flashing LED, changes the standby transmision power to a lower level, and turns off the IR after a shorter length of time. You can also conserve power by changing the "network search" to "slow search."
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Q: What can I do if I get the message "unable to charge" when trying to charge my phone?

A: This usually means that the charger isn't getting a solid connection to the phone. Make sure that the contacts on both the phone and charger are clean, and make sure that the phone is plugged into the charger securely (this problem is common with cheap aftermarket chargers).

If the problem persists then there may be damage to either the charger's plug or the phone's charging socket (damage to the charger is much more likely).
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
1) What is flexing/flex files
2) What is firmware
3) Why would I want to update my firmware/flex version?
4) What are the dangers of flashing firmware or flex?
5) What software do I need?
6) How do I tell what firmware/flex version I have for model xx phone?
7) Before I start how can I backup my firmware/flex version?
Smile What are all these different file extensions and what software do they correspond to?
9) How do I know what files I need for my phone with xx carrier? and where can I get them?
10) What are the differences in the various versions of firmware and flex?
11) Ok now that I know what flex and firmware I need how do I do it?
1: Flexing is adding or removing features that the service provider added or removed. Some providers have the idea that they know what you want in your phone, and to keep you from being confused remove what they think you don't need. A flex file is just the software for thefeature.

2: Firmware is software that controls hardware. For your phone the firmeware is the software that controls the phone.

3: You'd want to update a flex file to add features that the provider deactivated, or to get rid of features that you ahve no need for. You'd want to update the firmware to eliminate bugs in your current version mostly. Also sometimes newer version have increased menu speeds, better reception, and in some cases new features. It's possible to change phone models to some extant if the only real difference is firmware version. You can change the T720 to the T720i model in order to use the camera. Also if you look at Samsungs, you can change the N. American S105 and V205, to the European S100, and V200 with a firmware change.

4: It's possible that if something goes wrong during a flash or flex, power outage or the like, or just bad luck, the phone firmware can be erased or corrupted rendering your phone worthless without having it serviced by the maufacturer. This is highly unlikely however, but a good reason to use a reputable shop that guarantees it's service.

5: If you are doing it yourself you need software such at PST I think, and a data cable.

6: Depends on the phone. For most Motorolas you can look in the " settings" menu under "phone status", "other information", and "Flex version" for the flex, and "S/W version" for the firmware.
For some phones, you need to enter a code to give you the information.
Sorry, but beyond this general information, it's all SWAGs for me.
7: I'm not sure. I'm not sure that you can, other than downloading the version you already have.

9: Some carriers have only shipped phones with a certain firmeware, they stopped selling them before updates became available, or just sell whatever they happen to get. Generally you want the latest version, but occaisonally the newest isn't the best. It might have bugs, or not work as well for whatever reason. Then you'd want the version that works the best.

10: I think you'll have to be more specific about which version, and more importantly which phone you mean.

11: It depends on the software. Hopefully any that you get will have some sort of documentation with it. The versions of PST I've looked at seemed easy enough to use, but I'm not sure that I'd be willing to try even if I had the latest version of firmware for my phone.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3334
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.01
mob
Alcatel LOL
evo za one koji neznaju da povezu Motorolu sa kompom evo vam ovaj mali tutorijal kako to da uradite Smile

Kao prvo instalirajte neophodne programe uz koje ste dobili u telefon.
A dobija se uz CD Motorola usb driver i Motorola Phone Tools ali sa instalacijom Motorola Phone Tools se automacki instaliraju driveri za motorolu.
A kada sve to zavrsite i uspesno instalirali Motorola Phone Tools star jos nije resena.

A kako koristiti P2k commander i njegove mogucnosti:
1.morate da imate odgovarajuci Windows OS i da imate najzadnje sistemske updajte
2.da imate P2k driver P2k Driver 2.9 i ovaj driver ce samo da radi samo ako imate Windows 2000 or XP with SP1 or SP2
3.Da imate neophodan program pod imenom P2k Commander 3.3.0

kada downlodujete P2k Driver 2.9 samo sledite ovako ko na ovim dole slikama nemojte jos da povezujete motorolu vasu

prvo ce vam se pojaviti ovaj dole prozor i samo kliknete next

i kada kliknete next pojavice vam se drugi i klikinte install kao sto ovde ima na slici

i kada pritisnete install onda ce vam se pojaviti prozor za instalaciju nemojte jos da povezujete vasu moto

i kada vam se zavrsi instalacija onda samo kliknete finis i zatvorice se prozor

a mozete ako vam slucajno nebude radilo P2k 2.9 driver onda mozete da koristite Motorola USB data cable driver 1.0 ima na dnu ovog posta mozete naci ovaj driver

Nemojte da prikljucujte telefon na komp a procedura instalacije je takodje ista kao kod P2k 2.9 Driver pa onda nije potrebna ista procedura da se pise Smile

nakon instalacije ovih drivera konektujete fon i nakon nekoliko trenutaka ce vam se pojaviti da je dadjen novi hardver koji je prikacen na komp i kliknete na tu ikonicu na vasem takbaru 2x i pojavice se ovaj prozor dole

i na tom prozoru klikete tu ikonicu gde je oznacen vas model evo mozete da vidite primer gore
i kada ga otvorite to onda ce vam se pojaviti nov prozor vidi dole sliku

i kad vam se pojavi ovako nesto klikinte na next i onda ce vam da se pojavi ovakav prozor vidi dole

i kad vam se pojavi stavite da vam ne trazi automacki na net i zatim kliknite next i pojavice se nov prozor vidi dole sliku

i na tom prozoru izaberete neophodne drivere npr.C:\Programms\Motorol A USB driver i klikinte na next.

i kada vam se pojavi ovaj prozor kliknite na conutinue install driver da bi ste nastavili instalaciju drivera

i sada vam se instalira driver

i kada vam se pojavi ovakav prozor onda sigurno znate da su driver uspesno instaliran na vas racunar

i vidite u device manageru da li vam je driver uspesno instaliran ovako bi trebalo da bude vidi dole sliku

i zatim klikite na Motorola USb Modem kao sto je oznaceno na gornjoj slici

i ovako ce vam se otvoriti i stavite sva ovakava podesavanja ko sto su na slici

i onda otvorite P2k commander i prikljucite fon i stavite da vam bude u P2k commanderu da bude u P2k mode i onda ce vam da vam ucita sve vase sistemske fajlove sa moba  Smile

original tutorijal by sakingsny

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

Motorola USB Drive... (186.22 KB)
Motorola USB Treib... (414.29 KB)
« Poslednja izmena: 02. Dec 2006, 20:05:37 od sakingsny »
IP sačuvana
social share
o yeeeee
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.117 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.