Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 16:46:16
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 3 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Misfits  (Pročitano 11138 puta)
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21

Finn – Nathan McMullen

Lovable. Liverpudlian. Loser.

What does Finn’s telekenesis say about him?
“He’s quite naive, but he’s eager to please. He wants to be your friend, but he tries too hard, and I think that relates to his power. He’s telekinetic, but he doesn’t really know how to use it. He’ll sit at home for two hours a night attempting to use this power and move a pencil an inch. As a person he’ll hopefully realise he doesn’t need to try as hard to please people and likewise, with his power, he doesn’t need to try as hard to use it, otherwise it won’t work properly.”

We hear Rudy and Finn have a double act going on…
“Yeah, it’s something Misfits hasn’t really seen as yet. In previous years you’ve always had one pivotal character who’d throw out jokes left, right and centre, but I think it works well. Rudy sees Finn as an annoying little brother.”

Jess  – Karla Crome

Tough. Troubled. Tetchy.

Jess has X-ray vision – what does her power say about her character?
“There’s a direct correlation really: she sees through people. She’s honest, she’s straightforward, she gets frustrated when people aren’t honest with her. She can see through people and their bullshit like she can see through walls.”

Does Jess get on well with the rest of the gang?
“Jess doesn’t have the element of closeness that Rudy and Finn have, and in a lot of ways she’s a bit sour as a person. She’s got a good heart but she’s not out to make friends. But the friendships she does develop are very loyal. She can’t be bothered with the joking around, boyish stuff, I suppose.”

Alex – Matt Stokoe

Big barman. Big mystery. Big head.

Where do we first meet Alex?
“Alex has a mysterious backstory that’s dripfed to you throughout the series. When we first meet him he’s working in the bar and the only person who seems to know he exists is Curtis. When he catches Jess’s eye there’s a natural attraction, but he starts being really standoffish and won’t let her get past a certain point, and that pricks up the interest of Jess and Finn, who start investigating.”

Are you the straight man this series?
“Yeah, he’s pretty much the straight man. One of the producers described him as the everyman, so he fills the role of the audience when Nathan and Joe are both being really wacky and over the top. He models himself on these brooding males like James Dean and Marlon Brando.”

sfx.co.uk
IP sačuvana
social share

Calmly.. walk down the road.. and into your death..
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21

Prva epizoda izlazi veceras.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Often Wrong, Never In Doubt

Zodijak Virgo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 18420
Zastava Обреж
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 22.0.1229.94
Upravo odgledah poslednju epizodu.

Kapiram da je bila potrebna ovakva epizoda, da bi u trećoj sezoni mogli da naprave zanimljiviju radnju.
Ali prodati besmrtnost za 2.000 funti... mislim stvarno.

Završiš i sa trećom sezonom. OK objasnili su da je ovaj ipak tolika budala. Tako da, izvukli su se.
Premalo korišćenja moći za moj ukus.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Nismo višestruke ličnosti. Mi smo mnogo ličnosti.
A jedna od mojih ličnosti je slučajno višestruka ličnost,
ali me to ne čini višestrukom ličnošću. Primeti nijansu.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Treca je i gledljiva...nije nesto preterano dobra, ali...
Cetvrta prva epizoda je prilicno losa, a i druga deluje isto tako ocajno.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Citat
On 2 May 2012, Lauren Socha was sentenced to a four month jail term after she admitted to racially aggravated assault against a taxi driver in 2011. The following day, Channel 4 announced that Lauren would not be returning to Misfits, but this was by mutual decision before the series went into production and had nothing to do with her conviction.

Plus ona druga nije tu isto, onaj otisao u proslost...sranje.Od pocetka serije, samo onaj 1 ostao, sve ostali novi.Mislim da cu najzad da je batalim, prva epizoda je losa, druga deluje isto tako, i ako ovako nastave ne verujem da ce biti peta sezona.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Misfits Movie In Development

Misfits creator Howard Overman has revealed on a Panel Borders podcast that that he is penning a film version of the show about super-powered community workers.

He even hinted that characters such as Simon and Alisha – who have left the show – could make a comeback.

“I’ve written the first draft of the script and we’ll see what happens,” Overman said. “If it happens, it will involve past and present characters, I’m not allowed to give away anything more than that.”

However, he did go on to say that stuck in a time loop character Simon and Alisha (played by Iwan Rheon and Antonia Thomas) could potentially reappear.

“Whether or not you’ve completely seen the end of Simon and Alisha, if our movie has its way, is another issue,” Overman cheekily added.

Of course, it’s early days yet so there’s no guarantee we will ever see a big screen Misfits, but if it we’ll be very happy indeed.

sfx.co.uk
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Poslednja sezona krece uskoro..

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Tecite suze moje, reče policajac.

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5313
Zastava Republika Srpska
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 30.0.1599.69
mob
Motorola Fire X311
Ja sam od ovoga dig'o ruke kad su otišli svi od orginalne ekipe, a i ubijanje nadzornika na svakih par epizoda je više postalo dosadno.Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Years later, in another place,
he steps out of the dark and speaks to me.
He whispers: 'I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic.
Any cunt could do it.
'
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Ja sam digao ruke tek u cetvrtoj sezoni... prve dve su bile dobre/odlicne, treca je bila ok, a cetvrta je pocela uzasno, a i tad su skoro svi iz original ekipe otisli (ako ne svi - ne secam se).
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Krenula peta sezona.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 3 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 16:46:16
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.091 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.