Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 27. Apr 2024, 04:07:41
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 0 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Lužickí Srbi  (Pročitano 4192 puta)
Jet set burekdzija

Tihi protest!

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5131
Zastava Majevica
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
Ericsson T28
Imam jako lošu vezu, ali ako se na varam to je crkveno slovensko pojanje, jel?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Србија

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7739
Zastava Apatin
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Nokia 
Pa ne znam,nisam ni ja siguran ali mislim da je to neka svecanost luzickuh Srba negde u Nemackoj.
IP sačuvana
social share
Leeds United....Movin' On Up

“Jedan za sve – svi za jednoga” lozinka nasa “Smrt ili slavu”
Boze daj nam snage da stvorimo otadzbinu pravu.
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1804
Zastava Zemun
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
http://www.domowina.sorben.com/

Evo zvaničan sajt kulturnog i nacionalnog društva Lužičkih Srba. Tu može da se pročita dosta o tradiciji i kulturi ovog naroda.

Sjajan prikaz istorije Lužičkih Srba
Citat
Chronology of the History of the Sorb

6th century
In the course of the migrations of peoples, Slavonic tribes settle in the area between the Baltic Sea and the central low mountain ranges, between the Elbe and Saale in the West and the Bobr (Bober) and Kwisa (Queis) in the East.

The Sorbs as »Surbi« are first mentioned in Fredegar's chronicle.

Henry I subdues the Sorbian tribes of the Lusizi and the Milceni.

The Margrave Gero has thirty Slav Princes killed at a feast. Consequently, many uprisings of the Slavs break out.

1100–1300
Improvements in agriculture bring about an increase of population and the development in the cultivation of land in both Lusatias. With the coming of the Franconian, Flemish, Thuringian and Saxon peasants to the area east of the Saale, the assimilation process of the Sorbs accelerates mainly in what is to become West Saxony.

about 1327
The use of the Sorbian language at law courts is forbidden at Altenburg, Zwickau and Leipzig. The territory of the compact Sorbian settlement diminishes further eastwards.

about 1530
The oldest known Sorbian text – the Bautzen Burghers' Oath (of allegiance to the Czech Crown) is written down.

Mikławš Jakubica – a priest in Laubnitz/Lower Lusatia (today's Lubanica in Poland) – finishes the first translation of the New Testament into the (Lower) Sorbian language. (It was not published until 1967).

The first Sorbian book is printed. It is Albin Moller's »Sorbian Hymnbook« in Lower Sorbian also containing Luther's »Little Catechism«.

The territory of Upper and Lower Lusatia is ceded as a hereditary fiefdom to the Elector of Saxony.

about 1650
Due to the devastating effects of the Thirty Years' War, the plague and other epidemic diseases, the territory occupied by the Sorbs further diminishes; nearly half of the Sorbian population dies.

Friedrich Wilhelm, Elector of Brandenburg, orders that all Sorbian literature be immediately destroyed and Sorbian banned in churches.

The predominantly Protestant Estates of Upper Lusatia begin to support the publication of Sorbian religious works.

Jurij Hawštyn Swětlik starts to translate the Old and the New Testaments for the Catholic Sorbs, which he finishes in 1707. (The manuscript in five volumes has never been printed.)

The Šimon brothers establish a foundation for the setting up of the Wendish Seminary in Prague. (It provided the education for young Sorbian Catholic clergy until 1922).

1706/1709
The New Testament, translated into the Upper Sorbian language by Michał Frencel and into the Lower Sorbian language by Bogumił Fabricius, is printed.

Sorbian students of Protestant theology form their own Sorbian Preachers' Society in Leipzig.

Jurij Mjeń lays the foundations of the Sorbian secular poetic tradition in his most notable work, a noble hymn to the Sorbian language (»Serbskeje rěče zamóženje a chwalba w rěčerskim kěrlišu« The Power and praise of the Sorbian language in a noble hymn).

The Vienna Congress reorganizes the Sorbian settlement area; Lower Lusatia and northeastern Upper Lusatia become part of Prussia. Due to this arrangement the Sorbian population is in almost all regions put in the position of a minority. In the following years, because of various decrees and activities of the German clergy and teachers in the Sorbian-speaking areas, Sorbian further retreats from public life.
The use of Sorbian in some school subjects is enshrined in the new education law passed by the Saxon parliament.

1841/1843
Jan Arnošt Smoler and Leopold Haupt publish the two-volume collection of »Pjesnicki hornych a delnych Łužiskich Serbow / Volkslieder der Wenden in der Ober- und Nieder-Lausitz« (Folksongs of the Wends in Upper and Lower Lusatia).

Sorbian press begins to appear periodically. Handrij Zejler, the poet of the Sorbian national movement (the first half of the 19th century), founds the »Tydźenska Nowina«, the predecessor of the daily »Serbske Nowiny« which has been coming out until today. (The first printed Sorbian newspaper appears in 1790, between 1809 and 1812 a monthly is published by Jan Dejka).

The first Sorbian choral festival is held in Bautzen.

The scientific and cultural organization Maćica Serbska as the first all-Sorbian association is formed.

In the »Wulka próstwa Serbow« (A great petition of the Sorbs), 5,000 heads of Sorbian households ask the King of Saxony's Court to grant the Sorbian language equality in schools, churches, administration, and law courts. Sorbian peasants form associations and in furt her petitions they stress their social demands.

The first emigration wave of the Sorbs to Texas and Australia reaches a peak.

Under the leadership of Jakub Bart-Ćišinski, later to become a classic of Sorbian literature, and of Arnošt Muka, one of the representatives of Sorbian academic research in the coming fifty years, the Young Sorbians' movement is formed. Through art and culture, literature and science, it significantly helps to enhance Sorbian national consciousness. In Crostwitz (Chrósćicy), university and grammar school students organize their first meeting (the Schadźowanka – the assembly); since then it has been held every year. In Lower Lusatia, the greatest literary achievement is Mato Kosyk's work; students gather around Bogumił Šwjela and form the Lower Sorbian movement.

end of 19th century
The industrialisation of Lusatia brings along remarkable economic development as well as great immigration. In Prussia and Saxony, within the newly united Germany, a strong anti-Sorbian course sets in.

The Sorbian House, built entirely out of resources raised from the Sorbs, is opened in Bautzen. It becomes the symbol of Sorbian vitality and the centre of their culture.

Sorbian associations set up an umbrella organization called the Domowina.

1919–1932
The Constitution of the Weimar Republic guarantees free development to non-German ethnic groups. (Its implementation, however, had never been incorporated into adequate laws.)

In Berlin, Jan Skala founds the journal of the Union of National Minority Groups the »Kulturwille« (»Kulturwehr« since 1926) pleading the rights of the Poles, Danes, Frisians, Lithuanians, and Sorbs living in Germany.

1933–1937
Sorbian organizations resist the Nazi assimilation pressures; arrests, repressive measures and bans follow.

A ban is imposed on the right of the Domowina and other Sorbian organizations to assemble. All language and culture activities are considered to be hostile to the state.In the Nazi period Sorbian teachers, clergy of both denominations, and other intellectuals are banished from Lusatia. The publication of newspapers and books has to cease, the Sorbian House, the publishing house, the printing house, the bookshop and the museum are closed down and expropriated; later, the archives and the library of the Maćica Serbska are confiscated.

On May 10th, the Domowina is newly reconstituted in Crostwitz (Chrósćicy) and immediately recognized as a democratic organization by the occupation authorities.

The Parliament of Saxony passes the Law for the Protection of the Sorbian Population's Rights. A similar statute is enacted in Brandenburg in 1950. In accordance with the Constitution of the GDR, a number of statutory provisions is added later.

1948–1958
Due to substantial financial assistance from the state, many institutions are set up promoting Sorbian culture and research (these include, e.g. a theatre, folk ensemble, research and university institutes, a teachers' training institution and a publishing house). Simultaneously however, these institutions are gradually made to promote the monopoly of power of the SED party among the Sorbs.

1966–1989
Achievements in culture are highlighted at Festivals of Sorbian Culture which serve to boost the image of the GDR's policy towards national minority groups.

In autumn, the Sorbian National Assembly calls for a dialogue with the state and demands a new political orientation of the Domowina.

1990–1992
Sorbian organizations, associations and institutions are established or re-established; among others the Domowina, Maćica Serbska, Sorbian Schools Association, Cyril-Methodius Association, Union of Sorbian Artists, Association of Sorbian Choirs, Sorbian Institute, Sorbian Further Education College of Social Pedagogy.

The Federal Goverment, the Free State of Saxony and the State of Brandenburg jointly set up the Foundation for the Sorbian Nation whose task it is to provide support to and promote the development of the Sorbian language, culture and research. The Foundation is a body dependent on the State Office of the government of Saxony.

The parliament in Brandenburg passes the »Law for Promoting the Rights of the Sorbs/Wends in the State of Brandenburg«.

The Foundation for the Sorbian Nation is transferred into the reference of the Ministry of Science and Art of Saxony. At the same time, steps are being taken towards providing the Foundation with an indepen dent legal status.
« Poslednja izmena: 08. Jul 2007, 02:15:37 od zemunac2 »
IP sačuvana
social share

Dok je budala, biće i radikala
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
Koliko vidim, oni nikakve veze sam nama nemaju. Niti nas igde pominju Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Tihi protest!

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5131
Zastava Majevica
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
Ericsson T28
E da ne greješim dušu postoji iz WWI jedan srpski general koji je došao iz Lužica i Kralj mu dao visok čin, e to je herojstvo bilo da u to vrijeme dođe iz osinjeg gnijezda i udari protiv svojih komšija i stane uz svoju braću sa kojom nikad u istoriji nismo imali neke značajne odnose , a ni sad ne pokazujemo interes! Recimo njihova djeca dolaze u  naše porodice, a naša u njihove, kao što smo sa Grcima radaili, pa kulturna razmjena i vidimo kako će to ići!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1804
Zastava Zemun
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
E da ne greješim dušu postoji iz WWI jedan srpski general koji je došao iz Lužica i Kralj mu dao visok čin, e to je herojstvo bilo da u to vrijeme dođe iz osinjeg gnijezda i udari protiv svojih komšija i stane uz svoju braću sa kojom nikad u istoriji nismo imali neke značajne odnose , a ni sad ne pokazujemo interes! Recimo njihova djeca dolaze u  naše porodice, a naša u njihove, kao što smo sa Grcima radaili, pa kulturna razmjena i vidimo kako će to ići!

Igore, nisi čuo za đenerala Šturma, pravim imenom Paulus Šturm ili na srpskom Pavle Jurišić-Šturm. I, on je u Srbiju došao mnogo pre početka I svetskog rata. I nikada nije uspeo da savlada naš jezik, već je govorio sa teškim nemačkim naglaskom, ali je bio sjajan komandant i vojskovođa. Meni ni dan danas nije jasno zašto on nije dobio čin vojvode.
« Poslednja izmena: 08. Jul 2007, 03:22:54 od zemunac2 »
IP sačuvana
social share

Dok je budala, biće i radikala
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Tihi protest!

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5131
Zastava Majevica
OS
Windows 2000
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.2
mob
Ericsson T28
Da da to je on! Baš jedan svjetli i rijedak primjer u našoj istoriji!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Србија

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7739
Zastava Apatin
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Nokia 
Павле Јуришић Штурм (нем. Paulus Sturm) је био Лужички Србин и генерал српске војске током ослободилачких ратова (1912-1918).

Родио се 22. августа 1848. године у Згоржелцу (Лужица), док је Војну академију завршио у Вроцлаву (Шлеска). По завршеној војној школи као официр Пруске учествује у француско-пруском рату (1870-1871).

По избијању непријатељстава између кнежевине Србије и Отоманске империје, долази у Србију и као добровољац учествује у српско-турским ратовима (1876-1878.) са чином командант батаљона, да би крај рата дочекао са чином команданта пука. Током балканских ратова командује дринском дивизијом, која се посебно истакла у Кумановској бици пробивши турску одбрану. Први светски рат дочекао је на челу III армије. Великим залагањем његове III армије спречен је продор аустроугарских трупа у Србију чиме је генералу Степи Степановићу и његовој II армији омогућено да изврши распоређивање и однесе прву победу Антанте над Централним силама у тзв. Церској бици. Као командант III армије учествовао је у операцијама српске војске током јесени 1914. године, чија је последица била величанствена победа у Колубарској бици. Током здруженог напада на краљевину Србију 1915. године у коме су учествовале Аустроугарска, царевина Немачка и краљевина Бугарска трупе под његовом командом пружале одлучан отпор XI немачкој армији спречавајући њен продор ка Моравској долини.

Павле Јуришић Штурм преминуо је у Београду 1922. године.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1557
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
ima nas i u luzici, i u rumuniji-a ne poznajemo se ni malo. klaustofobicno!
IP sačuvana
social share
Zeruiani (the Serbs), whose kingdom is so great, that from them all the Slav peoples came into being and are said to originate from them
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Србија

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7739
Zastava Apatin
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6
mob
Nokia 
Poznajemo se,ovako preko neta  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 27. Apr 2024, 04:07:41
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.085 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.