Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 16. Apr 2024, 19:37:10
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 4 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: ko upravlja zemljotresima (video)  (Pročitano 13149 puta)
Jet set burekdzija

"It is better to Burn Out then to Fade Awey "

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5487
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
mob
Apple 
Dobro,mislim da svi znaju kako nastaju uobicajeni zemljotresi a to je cesanje ili sudar dva platoa .
Island lezi na dva platoa North American & Eurasian plate i po sredini ostrva izmedju ta dva platoa je Mid-Atlantic ridge to jest veliki procep po cijoj duzini je locirano devet vulkana.Pocevsi od severa prema jugu ;
1)Krafla,2) Loki-Fogrufjoll ,3)Grimsvotn ,4)Laki ,5)Hekla,6)Vatnafjoll,70Katla,8)Eyjafjallajokull,9)Vestmannaeyjar.

Istorijski gledano u roku od 6 meseci do godine posle eksplozije ovog manjeg dolazi budjenje ovog veceg koji moze da nas vrati u kameno doba i to samo sa pepelom,dakle zamracenje ,zima,smanjenje fotosinteze,izumiranje biljaka ,nedostatak hrane za zivotinje i konacno kolapsiranje celog drustva,
novo ledeno doba ,borba za hranu i gorivo .
Posto geoloska aktivnost i pojava supervulkana vremenski "kasne" po prvi put u istoriji zemlje moguce je da cemo biti svedoci necemu nikada pre nevidjenom.Sto se tice snage inteziteta i jacine zemljotresa ,
to je uglavnom zavisno od toga na kojoj dubini se desavaju i prenos te energije na povrsinu sigurno ce biti drukciji ukoliko je zemljotres na dubini od 700 km radije nego na 70 km .Ali to ne smanjuje njihovu vaznost jer je sve deo jedne celine ,naravno kada covek kaze da je nesto destruktivno on to kaze samo u odnosu na sebe ali istina je da ucestalost ovih dubljih zemljotresa vise zabrinjavajuca ,zivot nase planete zavisi od njenog elektrom-magnetnog polja a ono zavisi od jezgra i magme i brzine hladjenja ili zagrevanja jer na kraju krajeva mi stvarno neznamo unutrasnju kompoziciju kao ni sta se stvarno desava u zemlji sve su samo teorije zasnovane na eksperimentima na maloj skali.Najdublje smo otisli u koru zemlje nekih  7 km sa busilicom od 100mm to je sve,
a kora je na maloj skali poput kore orandze u proseku nekih 40 km debljine ,ko zna sta je sve tamo.

Could another Icelandic volcano erupt soon? 
Science reporter, BBC News 
As scientists and air travellers alike keep a close eye on Iceland's ongoing volcanic eruption, some reports suggest that another, much bigger, volcano could stir in the near future.
Katla is Eyjafjallajokull's more active neighbour, and scientists believe that there may be a link between the two volcanoes.
This link has not been physically proven, explains Magnus Tumi Gudmundsson a geophysicist from the University of Iceland. A circumstantial, historical connection "is putting people's eyes on Katla," he says.
"We know of four Eyjafjallajokull eruptions in the past [dating back to AD 500] and in three out of these four cases, there has been a Katla eruption either at the same time or shortly after.
"By shortly, I mean timescales of months to a year.
"We consider that the probability of Katla erupting in the near future has increased since Eyjafjallajokull went."
Kathryn Goodenough from the British Geological Survey points out that, as yet, there is no physical explanation for this apparent link.
 It seems that when Eyjafjallajokull goes off, Katla tends to follow.

Kathryn Goodenough
British Geological Survey
"Scientists don't yet know what the connection is," she says.
"But we know there are fissures running between the two volcanoes. And they're quite close to each other.
"They're also being subjected to the same tectonic forces. So the chances are that if magma can find a pathway to rise beneath one of them, it can find its way to rise beneath the other."
Researchers do know that the two volcanoes have separate magma chambers, but many suspect that these chambers are physically linked in some way, deep beneath the surface of the Earth.
"But this is only speculative," says Dr Goodenough. "We don't have geophysical evidence that makes that clear."
Overdue eruption
Katla's last eruption was in 1918. It lasted for three weeks and up to a cubic kilometre of material exploded through its vent.

"It's a much more active volcano than Eyjafjallajokull - it has had about 20 eruptions in the last 1,000 years, so it erupts about once every 50 years on average," says Professor Gudmundsson.
The combination of ice and magma makes for an explosive eruption
"At first glance people would say it's now long overdue. But the larger the eruption, the longer the pause (in) time that follows it, and that 1918 eruption was large."
At the moment, there is no seismic activity detectable underneath Katla that would indicate that magma is moving upward underneath it.

Scientists from the Icelandic Meteorological Office are looking at such signals and updating their website regularly with the seismic data that is being produced.
But Dr Goodenough points out that, with Eyjafjallajokull "we only had a few hours warning".
"Seismic monitoring does not necessarily give you advance notice of an eruption."
But it remains a case of watch, wait and look for signs of activity, because it is almost impossible to draw clear conclusions from the historical record, which is simply too short.
While both volcanoes have been repeatedly erupting for millions of years, the earliest eruptions on scientists' records occurred less than 2,000 years ago.
"We haven't established any physical link [between the volcanoes] - we only have this circumstantial evidence," says Professor Gudmundsson. "And we simply don't have enough data to be able to work out what the probability of a Katla eruption is."

Flooding concern
Katla is much larger than Eyjafjallajokull, with a magma chamber about 10 times the size.
If and when it does go off, the combination of the magma and the large ice sheet covering the volcano could lead to explosive activity for a long time, says Dr Goodenough.
It is the explosive nature of the current volcanic eruption, which caused an ash plume to be sent high into the atmosphere and affect flights in the UK and Europe.

More worryingly for the people of Iceland, an eruption at Katla would probably cause major flooding. The volcano's ice sheet is 600-700m thick and all of this ice would quickly melt on to the surrounding area, which is primarily agricultural land.
But Professor Gudmundsson says there are "no signs yet" of an impending eruption. "Our eyes are not glued to Katla, we are thinking about the eruption that is happening now."
But Dr Goodenough adds that "substantial amounts of magma" are rising underneath both volcanoes.
"And it seems that when Eyjafjallajokull goes off, Katla tends to follow."

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 4 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 16. Apr 2024, 19:37:10
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.078 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.