Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 24. Apr 2024, 02:19:10
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

TotalCar: Pocetna | Vesti | Specijal | Video | Foto | Test | Akcije | Saveti | Moto
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: klub obozavatelja mustanga  (Pročitano 14581 puta)
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1580
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1
mob
Nokia N73
>>>

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

mustangg06_09.jpg
(307.67 KB, 1024x680)
parnelli07_01.jpg
(92.19 KB, 1024x768)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 115
Zastava Gradiska
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
SonyEricsson k700i
Auuuu brate koji je ovo sretnik !! Gdje zivi da ga posjetim malo hihihihihi !!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Big Brat !!! Grizli
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 16030
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
GT 500 "Super Snake"

The spotlights have barely cooled on the GT500KR’s show stand in New York, and already Ford and Shelby are trumpeting new additions to the Mustang stable. Ford Racing has apparently conjured up some Super Snake “performance packs” for the already formidable Shelby GT500 which will see the ponycar generate up to 600 horsepower (warranted), or 725 hp sans warrantee for the Devil May Care crowd.

To be built at Shelby’s Las Vegas compound, the Super Snakes will be built in limited numbers and feature not only power upgrades, but an available “handling pack,” bigger brakes (six-piston Baers), and various other go-faster bits (carbon-fiber hood, 20-inch Alcoa wheels, etc)

SHELBY AUTOS AND FORD RACING TO BUILD 600+ HP STREET LEGAL SHELBY GT500 “SUPER SNAKES”

Las Vegas – April 27, 2007 – Shelby Automobiles will use newly-developed Ford Racing GT500 performance packs to help transform a limited number of 2007 and 2008 Ford Shelby GT500’s into fire breathing “Super Snake” coupes. The Super Snake post-title package will include enhancements to the Ford Shelby GT500’s handling, styling and power; tuning options will range from a warranted 600 HP V8 to over 725 HP (unwarranted). Only a limited number of Super Snakes will be built per model year at the Shelby Automobiles facility in Las Vegas beginning in late 2007.

“My team at Shelby Automobiles is always working on new ways to build better performing cars” said Carroll Shelby. “I told them that I wanted to build a vehicle that could blow the doors off of most anything on the planet. By partnering with Ford Racing, we’re giving enthusiasts a Mustang with that level of performance.”

Working together at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and in Dearborn, Ford Racing and Team Shelby developed the aggressive suspension and engine package specifically for the car.

“Mustang enthusiasts are demanding more from both Ford Racing and Shelby Autos” said Jamie Allison, Manager of Ford Racing Performance Group. “The GT500 Super Snake package, with its higher horsepower levels and balanced track-inspired tuning, satisfies those demands and then some … in a uniquely Ford – Shelby way.”

In 1967, Shelby American built one 427-powered GT500 “Super Snake” for Mel Burns Ford. Carroll Shelby drove it at the Goodyear test track for tire promotion film production. That car reached lap speeds of over 150 mph and a top speed of 170 mph. The new Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake will be equally potent.

“The name ‘Super Snake’ is legendary because the one that Shelby built was the pinnacle of muscle cars in 1967,” added Amy Boylan, president of Shelby Automobiles. “We’re bringing that concept forward 40 years for customers who own a Ford Shelby GT500. We’ll give their car amazing new capabilities.”

Ford Racing and Team Shelby developed the GT500 Super Snake package which will include:

* Ford Racing Supercharger upgrade kit (SuperPack 600) producing over 600 horsepower and 590 ft.-lbs. of torque
* 6-speed manual transmission with 3.73:1 rear axle ratio
* Ford Racing performance exhaust system
* Ford Racing Handling Pack offering unique performance suspension tuning including Dynamic adjustable dampers, lowering springs, tuned stabilizer bars, and front strut tower brace
* Shelby-designed Alcoa 20-inch wheels
* Ford Racing short-throw shifter
* Baer 6 piston brakes with Shelby cast calipers and larger rotors
* Front brake cooling ducts
* Unique carbon composite hood featuring classic Shelby design
* ‘Shelby’ lettering across the front edge of hood and rear decklid
* ‘Super Snake’ vehicle badging
* Carroll Shelby signature embroidered headrests, floor mats and other Shelby designed components
* Official Shelby CSM dash plate

In addition, while the full Super Snake package will be available exclusively through Shelby Automobiles, many of the products comprising the Super Snake package will be available from Shelby Automobiles and Ford Racing starting in June.

About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles in 200 markets across six continents. With more than 280,000 employees and more than 100 plants worldwide, the company’s core and affiliated automotive brands include Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mercury, Volvo, Aston Martin and Mazda. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford’s products, please visit www.fordvehicles.com. For more information regarding Ford Racing performance packs, visit www.fordracingparts.com.

About Shelby Automobiles, Inc.
Founded by legend Carroll Shelby, Shelby Automobiles, Inc., manufactures and markets performance vehicles and related products. The company manufactures authentic continuation Cobras, including the 427 S/C, 289 FIA and 289 street car component vehicles. The company has partnered with Ford Motor Company to build the Shelby GT, Shelby GT500 and Shelby GT-H, which are based on the current Mustang. For more information about Shelby Automobiles, visit www.shelbyautos.com.

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1128
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1
uf najbolji je...i Shelbyjev i Fordov (otprilike mu dodje isto Smile:D)

1966_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-350H_r3q.jpg
(74.5 KB, 600x450)
1967_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-500_f3q.jpg
(76.7 KB, 600x450)
1969_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-350_convertible_f3q.jpg
(67 KB, 600x450)
1967_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-500_int.jpg
(74.48 KB, 600x450)
0602_ford_shelby_gt500_02_900.jpg
(51.27 KB, 900x574)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1128
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1
i jos malo...

1967_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-500_eng.jpg
(73.45 KB, 600x450)
1965_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-350_f3q.jpg
(35.94 KB, 602x452)
1965_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-350_HQ.jpg
(153.85 KB, 800x600)
1966_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-350H_fl3q.jpg
(66.04 KB, 600x450)
1968_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-350_engine.jpg
(88.33 KB, 600x450)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 16030
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
Ford Mustang Bullitt next year

Among endless special edition Mustangs, Ford will finally come with something special, the Bullitt, a reminiscent of the 1968 390 fastback model driven by Steve McQueen in the 1968 movie famous for its high speed chase, Bullitt.

The car will get exterior and interior modifications to give it the Bullitt feel along with improved suspension. The Bullitt-edition it’s going to come in at 312 horses, thanks to the Ford Racing Power Pac. A retuned suspension, strut tower brace, x-pipe, new exhaust tips, V6-style grille, red brake calipers, 3:73 rear, 18" "Bullitt" wheels, and Highland Green paint, are the features for the 2008 model. The black paint will also be available.

Among the details are a blacked out rear panel and a plain grille similar to the base V6 Mustang.

Ford will produce 7,000 cars for the US, and 700 for Canada. The price is not known yet, but we will come with the latest info as soon as possible. The full list of modifications:

FR Power Pack Estimated 312HP
 Shock/Strut Tuning
 Strut Tower Brace
 Upgraded Steering System
 Red Brake Calipers
 3:73 Axle Ratio
 X-Pipe Exhaust w/Bright Exhaust Tips
 Unique Sport Seating
 Unique Sill Plate
 Bright Metal Trim & Unique Shifter
 Available In Highland Green Or Black
 Unique Grill V6 Style (w/o Fog Lamps)
 Rear Faux Gas Cap w/Bullitt Logo
 Cap Surround Painted Charcoal Gray
 18″ Bullitt Style Wheel
 Red Brake Calipers
 $TBD MSRP
 Program Length: 6 Months
 Total Volume: 7,000 US, 700 Canada
 Allocation TBD

izvor: http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/ford-mustang-bullitt-next-year-ar35511.html
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 16030
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
SMS 460 i SMS 460X Mustang

Nova američka tjuning kompanija SMS Supercars, čiji je vlasnik Steve Saleen, na pravi način obeležava 45-godišnjicu Ford Mustanga – novim modelima SMS 460 Mustang i SMS 460X Mustang.

Slabiji SMS 460 Mustang pokreće 4,6 litarski V8 motor sa 470 konja i 578 Nm obrtnog momenta, ali je to tek zagrevanje pred pravu stvar – SMS Mustang 460X Mustang sa 5.0L V8 mašinom od svih 655KS i 812 Nm.

Oba automobila su dobila SMS 296 kompresor, a što se menjača tiče, slabiji SMS 460 će moći da se izabere ili sa petostepenim manuelnim ili automatikom sa istim brojem stepeni, dok će snažniji SMS 460X imati SMST šestostepenu manuelnu transmisiju.

Sem jačim motorima, SMS 460 i SMS 460X Mustanzi se odlikuju i doteranim ogibljenjem, pojačanim kočnicama, aero paketom, kao i modifikovanim enterijerom (nova SMS sportska sedišta presvučena kožom i alkantarom).

Izvor: AutoBlog
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Очистимо Србију !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42084
Zastava †  Србија 011
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.5,
evo ga jedan u crnackom fazonu  Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8869
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Sony Xperia Neo L
ovaj sms je predobar  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8559
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.8
mob
Samsung i8510 innov8
 Smile

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 24. Apr 2024, 02:19:10
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.411 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.