Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 18. Apr 2024, 13:54:51
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 7 8 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Kalifornikacija  (Pročitano 32012 puta)
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7651
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.16
Koje serije,daj neki predlog

Evo zanimljivog texta

For the sticklers and crybabies this post will be full of spoilers, so if you are still working on a backlog of previous episodes from season three stop reading, or not. I don’t care, I love to spoil. The most revealing part of the season comes at its end but there is another moment which speaks to the character of out beloved drunken writer of a protagonist Hank Moody that comes in the form of a meal. For a person to claim that they know someone loves them by the fact they are will to make them breakfast is truly telling. Love is an egg in the hole for Hank, made by his lady love Karen. There were other storylines of little consequence played out this season. Starting with…

Hank and Karen: One is in California while the other is in the NYC for at least half of the season allowing Hank to whore about with the ladies of his choosing.
Hank becomes a university professor when he eggs a fellow writer and professor into drinking at a dinner (hosted by his daughter’s BFF’s parents who are also faculty at a local University). Not wise, with what seemed like gentle nudging to have a good time, turns into a full blown and at some point’s fully nude binge drinking extravaganza, forcing the professor into rehab leaving an open spot in the University. Luckily, Hank is there to fill this hole (no pun intended) the professor left in his absents and there is the bulk of season three of Californication.
Various situations revolving around Hank sticking his wee hank into women he shouldn’t be. Those on this bang list for this season, the Dean’s Wife, Hank’s Teaching Aid, A Busty Coed/Stripper who was played by Susan Sarandon’s daughter, and of course Hank’s life long lover.

Sub Plots:
They include Charlie’s professional and private problems, e.g. being seduced by his employer i.e. the lady from Romancing The Stone. He also has to deal with a forgotten Teen heart throb as a client none other than Rick Springfield, who coincidentally was Runkle’s wife’s teen crush. Marcie, Charlie’s soon-to-be divorced wife, actually starts to see Springfield creating a bit of tension between client and agent. There is nothing like fucking Rick ‘the dick’ Springfield banging your estranged wife to put a damper on your mood.
Also, Hank’s daughter has a few storylines of her own, involving drinking mushrooms and a bit of sex. Nothing to mind blowing, Becca essentially is the only thing keeping Hank on the straight and narrow and acts as an anchor for Hank throughout the season and the series as a whole keeping him from straying too far.

The Season itself seemed to rely to heavily on its former glory, in episodes of season three they actually reminisce about long past episodes and the highjinks they committed. That would have been fine, but they never topped those events e.g. The Squirt-er episode, the episode where Hank banged a dinner guest on Karen and her fiancé’s bed only to vomit all over it and a valuable painting, and lets not forget the only other character on this show to out man-whore Hank, Lew Ashby, possible the best character to come out of the series.
(Big Spoilers Beyond This Point)
The Climax of the season came very late, and kind of revealed the season to be a big tease season as a whole, only leading up to the very important game changing final episode. In which, the young miss who seduced Hank in the show’s first episode, only to iconically punch him in the face as she came, returns after a book tour. She was on this whirlwind tour with a book that Hank wrote about their accidental/violent time together and the good times that ensued. The young Miss, Mia Cross, wants to come clean after a year of bullshitting her way through interviews about the book she did not write and could not write, to the media. But by revealing the fact that she and Hank hooked up while she was still of grounding age, could and did destroy his family and land Hank in jail. In great dramatic form, all of these issues come to the surface, compounded by the fact that Hank beat the shit out of Mia’s manager/older boyfriend, leading to his more immediate arrest. But not before Hank could return to his long time lady Karen, to confess his misdeeds. All this happens to occur right before Hank is about to leave the city he despises with the people he loves the most, to go to the city from which Hank is actually from and doesn’t hate. Hank can never have a happy ending and the viewers of this show know that. It’s because we don’t want to see Hank happy; we like to see him in the mud, fucking, punching and the like. At least Hank will have some time to write while in jail.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Since 06.01.2006.

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6140
Zastava Bor, Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.127
mob
Nokia Lumia 630
Kalifornikacija se vraca 10. 01. 2011. godine

cant wait Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7651
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
Ne znam zasto su napravili toliku pauzu  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Since 06.01.2006.

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6140
Zastava Bor, Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.127
mob
Nokia Lumia 630
Ne znam zasto im je trebalo 2 godine da nastave, mozda da se malo odmorimo od Henka Smile Mada kraj III sezone je bio nezaboravan tako da su racunali na iscekivanje....

Evo nekog Davidovog intervjua o IV serijalu

Duchovny took some time to give an update on where his Californication character, Hank Moody, will be going in Season 4 of the popular Showtime series, which starts filming on April 19th for a possible September premiere. He also said that he really enjoys getting to work with new guest stars each season, and that the upcoming season promises some great ones. Check out what he had to say after the jump:

Question: David, what’s in store for Hank Moody on the next season of Californication?

David: Well, last year, we left Hank going to jail. Last year was a decent, but it’s a comedy too, so we went about as far down as we could, in terms of keeping this a comedic show. We’re not trying to be a drama. So now, I think this year is going to be about rising up, and using that as the low point.

What parts of Hank Moody, that we haven’t seen, do you still want to dig into?

David: For me, every season is always new with a new set of guest stars, which is really refreshing for all of us. Last year, we had Kathleen Turner and Peter Gallagher. This year, we’re going to have some new people as well. For me, when approaching Hank, what I always like is for him to have a worthy adversary. He’s a malcontent. He’s always arguing with people and, when he’s arguing with people that can’t argue back, or aren’t strong adversaries, I see it as bullying and I don’t like it as much. When he has somebody like the self-help guru in the second year, I like that very much because he’s actually fighting for something, rather than just destroying things.

Can you name-drop any of the guest stars?

David: We don’t really know. I would tell you, but we haven’t gotten anybody yet.

What are the roles that you’d be casting?

David: Hank’s lawyer is one. And, there’s a famous Hollywood actress.

Do you worry about topping the outrageousness of it, each season?

David: I don’t, but I’m sure the writers do. It’s tough. It’s hard. There’s only so much puke.

How many more seasons do you see doing that show for?

David: I don’t know. It’s such a pleasure to do because it’s almost like a vacation, especially now that I’m living in New York. I get to come out to L.A. and shoot it for three months and, unlike The X-Files, it’s not a 10 ½-month schedule, so I really like doing it. I think it will get canceled before I get tired of it. Cable doesn’t have to go that long because the economics of it are different from free TV. I would hope we’d do six seasons of 12 episodes each.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Legenda foruma

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 45679
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 10.61
Odlicna serija u globalu, mada je prva sezona najbolja do sad Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

"Oni koji su vešti u borbi, ne obuzme ih bes. Oni koji su vešti u pobedi, ne obuzme ih strah.
 Zato mudri pobeđuju pre borbe, dok se neznalice bore da bi pobedili"
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Destroy Everything You Touch

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1433
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 10.53
mob
Nokia 6220 Classic
ja mislim da za tri sezone nije klepio jedino zenu onoga celavog.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Anea: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 72
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
ja mislim da za tri sezone nije klepio jedino zenu onoga celavog.  Smile
to su ostavili za finalnu sezonu  Smile Smile i to grupnjak sa celom !!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Plakao sam kad je progledala Esmeralda...

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 386
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.51
mob
Nokia 1100
Dr. Henk Mudi najjaca do sad serija po meni  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Aries
Pol Žena
Poruke 3504
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.11
Odlična serija, obožavam je!
IP sačuvana
social share

Svako slovo koje napišem je deo mene, a ono što sam ja i što mogu biti nije ni deo napisanih slova...
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 8.0.552.237
Pocela cetvrta sezona, ja vec skinuo i odgledao 4 epizode i ovaj serijal uopste ne zaostaje za prethodnim, fenomenalno, zajebancije, sex, problemi i ono najbitnije sto niko nije pomenuo za ovih 9 stranica razglabanja, muzika koja je neprevazidjena, sto sama autorska, sto veliki i manje veliki hitovi raznih izvodjaca koje ubacuju u seriju.
Zahvaljujuci ovoj seriji otkrio sam neke apsolutno nekomercionalne rock umetnike, za koje ne znam kako bih ovako upoznao njihov rad.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 7 8 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 18. Apr 2024, 13:54:51
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.101 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.