Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 27. Apr 2024, 14:39:45
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Jesse McCartney  (Pročitano 2975 puta)
15. Mar 2007, 17:30:34
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1
OS
Nepoznat
Browser
SonyEricssonK510i R4CJ
Jedan od najboljh pewacha.Narawno ima tu i mnogo drugih i boljih,ali je on mlad..Weoma je hot.Dobitje te rechi pesama i neshto o njemu,ali swe drugpe informacije koje imate-znate podelite samnom,jer ih mozda,mada ne werujem,ja ne zna.Tjaw
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

CS Maniac

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5699
Zastava Novi Sad Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
SonyEricsson k300i
Jesse A. McCartney (born April 9, 1987) is an American pop singer and Daytime Emmy-nominated actor. McCartney initially came to fame in the early 2000s as a member of the boy band Dream Street, and subsequently branched out into a solo career, having appeared on the television series Summerland and released a successful music album, Beautiful Soul. His newest album, Right Where You Want Me, was released on September 19, 2006.

Biography

Early life and career

Jesse McCartney was born in New York City to Scot McCartney and Ginger Sarber. His maternal grandparents, Dick and Joyce Sarber, are from Ukiah, Mendocino County, California. McCartney is a born-again Christian. In 1988, his family relocated to Ardsley, Westchester County, New York, where he grew up and lived until 2004.[citation needed] He has one brother, Timothy ("Timmy") Glover Mark McCartney (born December 20, 1996) and one sister, Lea Joyce McCartney (born July 7, 1991).

McCartney played JR Chandler on the hit Soap Opera All My Children. McCartney began performing in local community musicals at the age of seven, before joining the National Tour of The King and I at the age of ten along with "Phil of the Future" star Ricky Ullman. He later appeared with The Who's Roger Daltrey in A Christmas Carol at Madison Square Garden, before joining the children's group "Dream Street" as a vocalist. He also stared in "Summerland" with Kay Panabaker, Zac Efron, and many more.

Music career

McCartney joined the American pop boy band Dream Street, and was a member from 1999 to 2002. Jesse McCartney has described the experience as a good "stepping stone" for his solo career.The group earned a gold record with their debut CD, and broke up while touring with Aaron Carter. At sixteen, he began work on a solo career with a local band, featuring musicians Dillon Kondor (guitar), Peter Chema (bass), Katie Spencer (keyboards), Alex Russek (drums), Karina LaGravinese (background vocals) and Sharisse Francisco (background vocals), under the management of Ginger McCartney and Sherry Goffin Kondor, who co-produced his first album, Beautiful Soul.

McCartney released his first solo EP in July of 2003. The album featured three songs: "Beautiful Soul", "Don't You" and "Why Don't You Kiss Her". In 2004, he performed a duet with Anne Hathaway, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart", which is featured on the Ella Enchanted soundtrack. His first full-length solo album, Beautiful Soul, which was two years in the making, was released later that year, on September 28. The album featured four songs co-written by McCartney , plus songs written by such heavy weights as Desmond Child and Chris Braide. The title song reached #2 on AOL Music and the "Beautiful Soul" music video performed well on MTV's Total Request Live, having been voted into the top 10 fifty times, and peaked at #4. The album, having sold over 1.5 million records, has achieved platinum status.

McCartney guest-starred in the Disney Channel Original Comedy Series The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, episode #1.16 Rock Star in the House where he sang "Beautiful Soul". His first solo tour, also named "Beautiful Soul" (opened by singer/songwriter and actress Brie Larson) began on May 2, 2005 at the Crest Theatre in Sacramento, California. The United States portion of the tour spanned 56 stops, ending on September 10 at the Madera District County Fair in Madera, California. Jesse McCartney has also performed at many amusement parks, including Six Flags and Canada's Wonderland, and has performed "Beautiful Soul" while making guest appearances on several late night talk shows, including "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno".

McCartney at a Bryant Park performance, June 24, 2005

This tour featured a new band, comprising Dory Lobel (guitar), Zane Carney (guitar), Andre De Santanna (bass), Mitchell Yoshida (keyboards), Karen Teperberg (drums), Margeaux "JoJo" Fernandez (background vocals) and Julie Dickens (background vocals). His July 9 appearance at Paramount's Great America, Santa Clara, California was recorded as a live CD and released in November 2005; this was his first concert DVD.

In Fall 2005, Jesse McCartney toured Australia, and opened for the Backstreet Boys in Europe. His latest album, entitled Right Where You Want Me, was released by Hollywood Records on September 19, 2006. The first single from the album, also called "Right Where You Want Me", began receiving radio play on July 11, 2006 and was written by Jesse McCartney, Adam Watts and Andy Dodd; McCartney, who co-wrote all of the songs on the new album, has said that he believes the single takes him in a "new direction musically". The video for his second single Just So You Know is now available to view at http://www.jessemac.com.au/. The song "Invincible" from Jesse's new album "Right Where You Want Me" was written (By Jesse) in memory of one of his buddy's who had died a few years ago in a car accident.

McCartney will launch a new tour after the album's release. Though, a tour for the new album has not been financed. The shows that Jesse has been doing overseas were only for promotion purposes. It has been confirmed by his manager and he will only be doing a few shows the upcoming months in the states. The new album has also been made available for purchase at Yahoo Music in MP3 format.

It has been confirmed by his management that Jesse is in studios again writing and recording for his third album.

He has been in and out of a relationship with long-time girlfriend, actress Katie Cassidy. Quote: "I've been in and out of a relationship for two-and-a-half years with Katie, and we've had our ups and downs." . They are still going strong today.

Acting career

McCartney has also pursued an acting career, playing J.R. Chandler on the television soap opera All My Children from 1998 to 2001. He was nominated for a Daytime Emmy as an "Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series" for the role, in both 2001 and 2002. In 2004 and 2005, Jesse McCartney played Bradin Westerly on the short-lived WB series Summerland, which was the top summer opener in WB history.

Jesse McCartney will star in the film Keith, which is currently scheduled for a 2007 release, opposite Margo Harshman and Elisabeth Harnois. One of his most memorable roles was for Roxas in the US and UK release of the video game Kingdom Hearts II in 2006.

McCartney also guest starred as himself on an episode of the WB comedy What I Like About You. McCartney appeared as himself on an 12th episode of All My Children, performing his hit single, Right Where You Want Me. On September 18, 2005, he guest starred in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody episode, "Rock Star in the House" as himself. He will be appearing in an upcoming episode of Hannah Montana as Hannah Montana's boyfriend. He will be playing one of The Fashionistas in the episode, Fashion Victim, in the new season of Kim Possible.

Philanthropy

In 2004, Jesse McCartney participated in "Come Together Now", a charity single to benefit the victims of the 2004 Asian Tsunami and the 2005 Hurricane Katrina. In 2005, McCartney signed on as an official supporter of Little Kids Rock, a nonprofit organization that provides free musical instruments and free lessons to children in public schools throughout the U.S.A. He sits on its board of directors as an honorary member. He has donated proceeds of his 2005 tour for disaster relief, recorded radio spots promoting the "Kids For A Drug-Free America" campaign, is a spokesperson for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and is involved in the charity SPACE, which was co-founded by a childhood friend of his mother's.

Filmography

1998–2001: All My Children as Adam Chandler Jr. (TV)
2001: The Pirates of Central Park
2002: The Biggest Fan (DVD)
2002: The Strange Legacy of Cameron Cruz (TV)
2004: What I Like About You (TV)
2004: Pizza
2004: Summerland (TV)
2005: Top Of The Pops (Guest Star & Interview - New Zealand) (TV)
2005: Much On Demand (Guest Star)
2005 The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (Guest Star)
2005: Up Close (Video compilation) #3 Australia (DVD available both in the US and Australia)
2005: The Beautiful Soul Tour (DVD, concert recorded July 9, 2005 at Great America, Santa Clara, CA) (Available in US & india)
2006: Kingdom Hearts II as Roxas (Video game) (voice)
2006: Celebrity Duets (TV)
2006: All My Children (TV)
2007: Keith

Albums and singles

Beautiful Soul
Live: The Beautiful Soul Tour
Off the Record
Right Where You Want Me

Non-Album tracks

"Good Life" (from Stuck in the Suburbs soundtrack)
"Best Day Of My Life" (from A Cinderella Story soundtrack)
"Beautiful Soul" (exclusive remix) (from A Cinderella Story soundtrack)
"Winter Wonderland" (from Radio Disney Jingle Jams)
"One Way Or Another" (from Radio Disney Jingle Jams)
"Don't Go Breakin' My Heart" (with Anne Hathaway) (from Ella Enchanted soundtrack)
"Crushn'" (from Lizzie McGuire: Total Party!)
"The Second Star to the Right" (from Disneymania Vol. 2)
"When You Wish Upon a Star" (from Disneymania Vol. 3)
"Get Your Shine On" (from Summerland soundtrack)
"She's No You" (from Hannah Montana soundtrack)
"I'll Try" Disneymania Volume 4 (2006)
"Gone" Track not edited in "Right Where You Want Me" album.
"Feels like Sunday" Track not edited in "Right Where You Want Me" album.
"Running away" Track not edited in "Right Where You Want Me" album.

Awards and nominations

1998: Nomination: Grammy Award for Best Children's Album (for How Sweet It Is as part of the Sugar Beats)
2001: Won: Young Artist Award - Best Performance in a Daytime TV Series - Young Actor
2001: Nomination: Soap Opera Digest Award - Outstanding Child Actor
2001: Nomination: Daytime Emmy - Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series
2002: Won: Young Artist Award - Best Performance in a Daytime TV Series - Young Actor
2002: Nomination: Daytime Emmy - Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series
2005: Won: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Male Artist
2005: Won: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Breakout Artist - Male
2005: Won: Teen Choice Awards - Choice Crossover Artist
2005: Nomination: MTV Video Music Awards - Best Pop Video for "Beautiful Soul"
2005: Won: Radio Disney Music Awards - Best Song to Put on Repeat
2005: Nomination: American Music Awards - Best New Artist
2005: Won: Radio Disney Music Awards - Best Karaoke Song
2005: Won: Radio Disney Music Awards - Best Male Singer
2006: Won: Kids Choice Awards Award - Favorite Male Singer
2006: Won: TRL Awards Italy - Best Cry Award
2007: Nomination: Kids Choice Awards Award - Favorite Male Singer
2007: Won: Radio Disney Music Awards - Best Male Singer

Music videos

"Just So You Know"
"Good Life" (Disney Version) - Available on Jesse's Up Close DVD
"Good Life" (Disney Version with Stuck in the Suburbs clips)
"Beautiful Soul" (Disney Version)
"Because You Live" (Disney Version) - Available on Jesse's Up Close DVD
"Because You Live" (Disney Version with Princess Diaries 2 clips)
"Beautiful Soul" - Available on Jesse's Up Close DVD
"She's No You" (WB Special Performance) - Available on Jesse's Up Close DVD
"She's No You" - Available on Jesse's Up Close DVD
"Get Your Shine On" (Disney Version with Kim Possible movie clips) - Available on Disney Channel Hits: Take 2 CD/DVD
"Without U" (Live Version) - taken from Jesse's Stripped Raw and Real concert and available on the Up Close DVD
"Get Your Shine On" (Live Version) - taken from Jesse's Live DVD
"Because You Live" (Live Version) - taken from Jesse's Live DVD
"Beautiful Soul" (Disney's The Suite Life of zack & cody Version)
"What's Your Name?" (Live Version) - Available on Radio Disney Jams 8 CD/DVD - taken from Jesse's Live DVD
"Right Where You Want Me" (Radio Disney Totally 10 Concert Live Version) (altered lyrics) - shown on Disney Channel
"Right Where You Want Me" (Disney Version with clips from Return to Halloweentown) (altered lyrics) - shown on Disney Channel
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 27. Apr 2024, 14:39:45
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.066 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.