Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 24. Apr 2024, 05:41:59
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Inner City Firm  (Pročitano 8424 puta)
Veteran foruma
Superstar foruma

Life iz simple, make choices and don't look back

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 50236
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 7.54
cockney-reject-i am forever blowing bubbles
http://www.mytempdir.com/530804
IP sačuvana
social share
Od kada su fenicani izmislili novac pitanje zahvalnosti je za mene reseno
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

???

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3144
Zastava Kapiri Mposhi
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC 
cak i u CKM ima tekst o njima mozda pre 4-5 brojeva, haos prica videcu da skeniram pa da postavim samo da iskopam CKM.
Kljucna slika mi je bila gube tekmu i ispadaju iz lige a na tribinama pola likova place, i drze poruku mi cemo se vratiti!

ajde brate skeniraj vec jednom to  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
MALO NAS JE - AL SMO GOVNA!!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

???

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3144
Zastava Kapiri Mposhi
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC 
Inter City Firm
West Ham United F.C.

During the 70's, 80's and early 90's West Ham United had what was proberly the country's best known and largest Hooligan firm. "The Inter city Firm" ( ICF ). The group in those days had it's roots in the area's around the East End. Canning Town, Plaistow, Stratford all provided lads who were to become legendary in the pubs and terraces at West Ham. Further out along the A13 has always been West Ham "country" and big groups came from Romford, Barking & Dagenham on the outskirts of East London and many more from further out into Essex. All these groups came together on match days and were an awesome firm and would see off any rivals willing to try there luck in the streets around the ground.

Many supporters from other clubs now talk about the 'most frightening walk' in English football being the walk from Upton Park Station to the Stadiums 'away fans' section in the South bank, unfortunately for them they were very often far from safe once they got inside the Ground as well. West ham lads would queue up and go into the away section causing mayhem and if that was not possible, then the segregation in the old South bank was only one fence with an open gate half way up. Occasionally the few police that use to mind the gate would go missing and the hordes of West Ham's south bank lads would pile through and into the shocked away support. Many of the ICF's top lads could also be found in the Lower West side at West Ham, they would gather in the corner where the West stand and the South bank meet, they could taunt the visitors all through the game and if it did go 'off', then it was across the small wall and after only a yard or two they would be in the away section.

Away games saw the ICF move into a league of their own. The organised supporters travel would be ignored and in the early days the firm would travel via the Rail network, arriving in towns well away from the official supporters clubs and with the element of surprise in their favour. Later, coaches would be hired and an early morning meet in one of various pubs would see 3 or 4 easily filled and loads of cars and vans would follow the main group out of East London. London games saw some of the biggest battles and the London Underground with it's maze of tunnels would be used to get across London without the Police being able to keep track of the firm. In those days entrance to grounds and more to the point the "Home" end was easy. No tickets were needed you just queued up and in you went. Especially in London where the accent didn't give you away ! !

During the 90's the ICF began to slow down. As did all the large hooligan groups across the country, lots of media type people and observers have wrote rubbish about Raves, Court cases ( failed !), CCTV and Police being the reasons for the trouble at football being a lot less than in previous years. My feeling is that the introduction of all ticket games is the biggest reason. Most Premier league football is sold out months in advance, tickets are sold to Club members or via Season tickets and large groups intent on trouble simply cant get a seat for today's games. Why travel all the way across the country if you know for certain that you wont be able to watch the game, dont believe all the idiots in "suits", most football hooligans are still football supporters and DO want to watch the match. All this does not mean that the ICF is finished. Recent years has seen more and more incidents involving the ICF and although they are not on the same scale as before, it is likely that the firm will get bigger as more are attracted to the "Buzz", and more pubs etc will be taken . . .

PS mrly jos uvek cekamo
IP sačuvana
social share
MALO NAS JE - AL SMO GOVNA!!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 24. Apr 2024, 05:41:59
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.069 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.