Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Kokain totalno uništio Whitney Houston  (Pročitano 3943 puta)
30. Mar 2006, 14:56:43
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4416
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.00
mob
Nokia N70,6303,K610...
Evo slike pa vidite

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

0,,2006140747,00.jpg
(14.84 KB, 300x210)
IP sačuvana
social share
Grand shitovi
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.52
Ovo je za simpaticne slicice tako da selim! A i mislim da sam tamo i video...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 9406
Zastava Slovensko MORE
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.1
mob
Nokia 5220
 Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11212
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.1
Ma daj molim te ...
IP sačuvana
social share
Idemo dalje ...   + cabarnet
                         -  internet
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4416
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.00
mob
Nokia N70,6303,K610...
To nikako nije za simpaticne slicice! Neznam gde si video ali to joj je poslednja slika u skorijem vremenu! Ako niste znali ona odavno ima problema sa drogom! Sve u svemu to je greska to oko selidbe u simpaticne slicice.  Smile To je iz engleskih novina Sun

By VICTORIA NEWTON
Showbiz Editor
SUPERSTAR Whitney Houston has spiralled into a world of squalor and degradation on deadly crack — as the shocking pictures in today's Sun newspaper reveal.

It shows the disgusting mess in the singer’s bathroom after a drug binge.

Drug paraphernalia including a crack-smoking pipe, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and cigarette ends are strewn across the surface tops.

But Whitney, 42, no longer cares.

She was one of the biggest female artists of her generation — with a string of ’80s and ’90s hit singles like I Wanna Dance With Somebody and more than 100million albums sold.

Now she is a paranoid wreck hopelessly hooked on crack.

Drugs have devastated her once-famous beauty.
Voice loved
by millions

WHITNEY burst into the charts in 1985 with her debut Saving All My Love For You.

Chart toppers like I Wanna Dance With Somebody and One Moment In Time followed.

I Will Always Love You, from the soundtrack of her hit 1992 movie The Bodyguard, sold an astonishing 37million copies.

She won 21 American Music Awards and six Grammys.

She is haggard, with dark circles under her eyes and a deranged look on her face.

She regularly disappears for days and weeks at a time — holed up in seedy crack dens in dangerous parts of town.

And she has blown much of her multi-million pound showbiz fortune on her habit.

Now family and friends fear the addiction will end in her death unless she can beat it.

The bathroom photo was taken by Whitney’s sister-in-law Tina Brown at the five-bedroom mansion the star shares with her drug-abusing hubby Bobby Brown in Atlanta, Georgia.

Tina, sister of Bobby, is herself a self-confessed former addict who once regularly took crack with mum-of-one Whitney.

She is now clean. But she said: “The truth needs to come out. Whitney won’t stay off the drugs. It’s every single day. It’s so ugly. Everyone is so scared she is going to overdose.”

In a shocking interview, the mother of six told how Whitney spends days locked in her bedroom amid piles of rubbish.

There the woman who co-starred with Kevin Costner in the 1992 hit movie The Bodyguard smokes crack, uses sex toys to satisfy herself and ignores personal hygiene.

When high on drugs, she imagines she sees demons and is being beaten by them.

The sad truth is that she bites and punches her own body without realising it.

Millions of fans will find it hard to believe that THIS was once the wholesome girl admired for her stunning looks and amazing voice.

The artist who started out aged 11 in a church gospel choir, encouraged by a family of top singers like her mother Cissy Houston, first cousin Dionne Warwick and godmother Aretha Franklin.

Tragically, drug-crazed Whitney has refused all offers of help to get clean and has had failed spells in rehab.

Tina, 42, said: “She’ll point to the floor and say, ‘See that demon. I’m telling you somebody’s messing with Bobby’. She always thinks it’s something to do with Bobby. But it’s her, hitting herself.”

In her paranoia, Whitney made a hole in the bathroom wall so she could see who was in the house.

Tina said: “She breaks everything — mirrors, phones, cabinets, appliances.”

She revealed Whitney’s 13-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina was often frightened by her mum’s weird behaviour.

Tina also claimed Whitney was so wasted on drugs that she wet herself — then put on a baby’s nappy.

And once Whitney smoked crack on the way to a rehab clinic.

Tina recalled: “She’d say, ‘I’m just gonna act crazy’.”

Whitney allegedly calls a stream of dealers to her house and buys “eight balls” of crack — eighth of an ounce rocks.

Users usually break an eight ball up into smaller pieces.

But Tina said Whitney cuts open a cigar, puts an entire eight ball inside it with marijuana and smokes it.

Whitney was also rushed to hospital in 2003 with blood gushing from her nose — and emerged with a bizarre bandage on it.

A source said: “Everyone wondered what happened to Whitney’s nose.”

Witnesses at a Las Vegas hotel described how she had earlier looked “completely trashed”.

Tina added: “I understand what she’s going through. Addiction is a disease. Maybe this interview will save her life.”
IP sačuvana
social share
Grand shitovi
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4416
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.00
mob
Nokia N70,6303,K610...
Cow@
ne verujes?
« Poslednja izmena: 31. Mar 2006, 23:52:07 od Saleboy »
IP sačuvana
social share
Grand shitovi
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

$$$$$$$$$$$

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1179
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.53
mob
SonyEricsson K510i
nije bas simpaticno  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.092 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.