Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Billy Joel – The Ultimate Collection @ 320 (2001)  (Pročitano 4664 puta)
31. Dec 2005, 01:48:36
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 57
OS
Windows 98
Browser
Mozilla
Billy Joel – The Ultimate Collection  @ 320 (2001)

Forget for a moment that this double-disc, 36-track collection isn't presented in strict chronological order -- it does roughly divide into two parts, with the pre- Innocent Man material largely taking up disc one and the post-Innocent Man selections on disc two (yes, there are some exceptions to the rule, but it generally follows this rule). Forget that there are some singles, radio hits, and fan favorites that should have been included, such as "Pressure," "Scenes From an Italian Restaurant," and "Angry Young Man." Even with these flaws, this Australian-only collection provides the best summary of Billy Joel's best material to date, trumping the original Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 & 2 and edging out the similar 2001 U.S. release, The Essential Billy Joel. The reason for this is that it does include such early highpoints as "You're My Home," "Everybody Loves You Now," and "Streetlife Serenader," while de-emphasizing his last two subpar pop albums, Storm Front and River of Dreams, and just concentrating him at his best as a pop craftsman and recordmaker. Yes, some absent songs should be here, but only a handful shouldn't be here (maybe just "All About Soul (remix)," actually), and it's a highly entertaining listen that certainly spotlights Billy Joel at his best. Maybe not an Ultimate Collection, but pretty damn terrific all the same. By Stephen Thomas Erlewine

Format – MP3 @ 320

Release Date -  Apr 3, 2001

Track Listing

Disc 1

01 Just The Way You Are
02 My Life
03 It's Still Rock & Roll To Me
04 An Innocent Man
05 Piano Man
06 You're My Home
07 Everybody Loves You Now
08 The Entertainer
09 Streetlife Serenader
10 New York State Of Mind
11 Say Goodbye To Hollywood
12 She's Got A Way
13 Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)
14 She's Always A Woman
15 Honesty
16 You May Be Right
17 Don't Ask Me Why
18 Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway)

Disc 2

01 Uptown Girl
02 Tell Her About It
03 The River Of Dreams
04 The Longest Time
05 We Didn't Start The Fire
06 Goodnight Saigon
07 Allentown
08 All For Leyna
09 This Is The Time
10 Leave A Tender Moment Alone
11 A Matter Of Trust
12 Modern Woman
13 Baby Grand
14 I Go To Extremes
15 Leningrad
16 The Downeaster Alexa
17 You're Only Human (Second Wind)
18 All About Soul (Remix)

http://rapidshare.de/files/9797168/J-CUC.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/9797156/J-CUC.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/9797160/J-CUC.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/9799739/J-CUC.part4.rar

Password is tory

Enjoy,

Coffers
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.064 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.