Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 01:41:18
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite nesto? Spisak svih izvodjaca!

Diskografije + Domaci lyrics: 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L Lj M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 6
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Hole  (Pročitano 13935 puta)
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Званични Лоодак ::Бурек:: Форума

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
 *CLOUDS*   (Courtney speaks)  Bad boy.

Rows and flows of angelf hair. And ice-cream castles in the air. And feather canyons everywhere. Looks at clouds that way. Moons and junes and ferris wheels. The dizzy dancing. Way you feel when every fairy tale comes real. I looked at clouds that way. But now they only block the sun. They rain and snow on everyone. So, so many things I could have done, but clouds got in the way. Angel dust gets in your eyes and hair, on acid stars - you're getting there. My body's a temple and maybe I'll give it to you - WHEN YOU DIE!!!! I looked at life that way. But now, its just another show. You leave them laughing, when you go. Don't, don't let them in, don't, don't let them know, don't give yourself away. Now my friends are acting strange. They shake their heads, man, they say I've changed. Well, looks like I'm lost and rearranged from living fairy, fairy lies. Looked at life from both sides now. From up and down and still somehow. It's just an illusion I recall. I really don't know, I really don't know, I really don't know, I really don't know, I really don't know clouds at all. Why are we here terrified? Terrified......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
VIOLET* And the sky was made of amethyst. And all the stars were just like little fish. You should learn when to go. You should learn how to say no. Might last a day, yeah. Minus forever. Might last a day, yeah. Minus forever. When they get what they want, then they never want it again. They get what they want, and they never want it again. Go on, take everything, take everything, I want you to. Go on, take everything, take everything, I want you to. And the sky was all violet. I want again, but violent, more violent. And I'm the one with no soul. One above and one below. Might last a day, yeah. Minus forever. Might last a day, yeah. Minus forever. When they get what they want, then the never want it again. And they get what they want, and they never want it again. Go on, take everything, take everything, I want you to. Go on, take everything, take everything, I dare you to. I told you from the start, just how this would end. When I get what I want, then I'll never want it again. Go on, take everything, take everything, I want you to. Go on, take everything, take everything......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
*MISS WORLD* I am the girl you know, can't look you in the eye. I am the girl you know, so sick I cannot try. I am the one you want, can't look you in the eye. I am the girl you know, I lie and lie and lie. I'm Miss World, somebody kill me. Kill me pills. No-one cares my friends. My friend. I'm Miss World, watch me break and watch me burn. No-one is listening, my friend. I've made my bed I'll lie in it. I've made my bed I'll die in it. I've made my bed I'll lie in it. I've made my bed I'll die in it. Kill girls watch when I eat ether. Suck me under. Maybe forever, my friend. Now I've made my bed I'll lie in it. I've made my bed I'll die in it. I've made my bed I'll cry in it. I've made my bed I'll lie in it my friend. I am the girl you know, can't look you in the eye......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
*ASKING FOR IT* Everytime that I sell myself to you, I feel a little bit cheaper than I need to. I will tear the petals off of you. Rose-red, I will make you tell the truth. Was she asking for it? Was she asking nice? If she was asking for it, Did she ask you twice? Everytime that I stare into the sun, Angel dust and my dress just comes undone. Everytime that I stare into the sun, Be a model or just look like one. Well, I'll rock until the end. Do you think you can make me do it again? Was she asking for it? Was she asking nice? If she was asking for it, Did she ask you twice? If you live through this with me I swear that I will die for you. And if you live through this with me a I swear that I will die for you. Was she asking for it? Was she asking nice? If she was asking for it, Did she ask you twice?
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
*JENNIFER'S BODY* I know it, I can't feel it. Well, I know it enough to believe it. And I know it, I can't see it. But I know it enough to believe it. It's better than you, it's better than me, My better half has bitten me. It's better than you, it's better than me, Sleeping with my enemy: Myself. Myself. The pieces of Jennifer's body. Found pieces of Jennifer's body. Found pieces of Jennifer's body. Just relax, just relax, just go to sleep. Just relax, just relax, just go to sleep. You're hungry, but I'm starving. He cuts you down from the tree. He keeps you in a box, by the bed. Alive, but just barely. He said, "I'm your lover, I'm your friend, I'm purity, hit me again," With a bullet, number one, kill the family, save the son. Himself. Himself. The pieces of Jennifer's body. Found pieces of Jennifer's body. Found pieces of Jennifer's body. Just relax, just relax, just go to sleep. Just relax, just relax, just go to sleep. Now she's mine......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
*DOLL PARTS* I am doll eyes, doll mouth, doll legs. I am doll arms, big veins, dog bait. Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, they really do. Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, but I do too. I want to be the girl with the most cake. I love him so much it just turns to hate. I fake it so real I am beyond fake. And someday, you will ache like I ache. I am doll parts, bad skin, dull heart. It stands for knife, for the rest of my life. Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, they really do. Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, but I do too. I want to be the girl with the most cake. He only loves those things because he loves to see them break. I fake it so real I am beyond fake. And someday, you will ache like I ache......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
*CREDIT IN THE STRAIGHT WORLD* And I will awake, Your highness I'm so high I cannot walk. And I will awake, You cripple, you take away my time, my peace, my empathy. No baby sleeps on atrophy. Your unborn love and fatal stress, My bitter candy-lated caress. Go for credit in the straight world, Look a dealer in the eye. Go for credit in the real world, won't you try? I got some credit in the straight world, I lost a leg, I lost an eye. Go for credit in the straight world, you will die. It's the credit in the straight world. Leave your money when you die. Lots of credit in the straight world gets you high. I got some credit in the straight world, I lost a leg, I lost an eye. Go for credit in the straight world, you will die......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
*SOFTER, SOFTEST.* I tell you everything, and I hope that you won't tell on me. And I'd give you anything, and know that you won't tell on me. Pee-girl gets the belt. Your milk makes me cry. Your milk is so sour. And I can only cry. I can only cower. I can only cry. You have all the power. I got a blister from touching everything I see. The abyss opens up, and steals everything from me. Pee-girl gets the belt. Your milk makes me mind. Your milk is so sick. Your milk has a dye. Your milk has a dick. Your milk has a dye. Your milk has a dick. Burn the witch, the witch is dead. Burn the witch, just bring me back her head. Pee-girl gets the belt. Your milk makes me mind. Your milk is so mean. Your milk turns to cry. Your milk turns to cream. Your milk turns to cry. Your milk turns to cream....
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
*SHE WALKS OVER ME* Geeks do not have pedigrees, Or perfect punk-rock resumes, Or anorexic magazines. It smells like girl, it smells like girl. She walks over me. She walks over me. Hold you close like we both died, My ever present suicide. My stupid fuck, my blushing bride. Oh tear my heart out, tear my heart out. She walks over me. She walks over me. I shut my mouth with you for, I gotta use the rest of you for, Yeah, I gotta shut my mouth with you for, I gotta use the rest of you. Kerry, Kerry please come here, Don't, don't you touch me, don't you dare, We look the same, we talk the same, We are the same, we are the same. She walks over me. She walks over me. I shut my mouth with you for, I gotta use the rest of you for, Yeah, I better shut my mouth with, I gotta use the rest of you. Now you see she walks the same, And now you see she talks the same, You never know what you will get, You never know what you'll forget. She walks over me. She walks over me......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Superstar foruma

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 78747
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5
mob
SonyEricsson k800i
*I THINK THAT I WOULD DIE* He's stupid, I'm smarting. He's stupid, I'm smarting. I want my baby, where is the baby? I want my baby, who took the baby? Rose-white, rose-red, Rose up in my head. Rose-white, rose-red. Yeah yeah, I want some. Yeah yeah, there is none. I want my baby, where is the baby? I want my baby, where is the baby? There is no milk. There is no milk. Rose-white, rose-red, Rose up in my head. Rose-white, rose-red. She lost all her innocence, Gave into an absess. She lost all her innocence, She said, "I am not a feminist" Its.....not....yours.... FUCK YOU! There is no milk. There is no milk......
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 6
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 01:41:18
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.068 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.