Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 01:55:46
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Iron Maiden  (Pročitano 115817 puta)
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 21.0.1180.83
Nastavak...

IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Žena
Poruke 16
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 12.01
mob
Samsung Galaxy Fit
Obožavam ovu grupu. Bruce ima fenomenalan glas, takođe i Paul. Blaze-ov glas mi se nimalo ne sviđa. Omiljeni albumi su mi The Number Of The Beast, Peace Of Mind i Brave New World.
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by chelavi1: Linkovi i bilo kakvi drugi reklamni elementi nisu dozvoljeni u potpisima korisnika!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.57
Iron Maiden ponovo u Zagrebu!

IRON MAIDEN DOLAZI U ZAGREB U SKLOPU SVOJE TURNEJE MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR !

ADRIAENTERTAINMENT ponosno  najavljuje kultni bend IRON MAIDEN, koji će nastupiti u sklopu
svoje turneje MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR u Areni Zagreb 31.07.2013.g
Nakon 2012. godine i vrlo uspješnog ljeta, IRON MAIDEN nastavljaju dalje svojim uzbudljivim putem. Prošle godine su u Sjevernoj Americi započeli novu, najopsežniju turneju u zadnje vrijeme MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR. Ova obećavajuća turneja je novo veliko poglavlje u povijesti Iron Maidena. Sadržajno, produkcijski i izborom pjesama ova turneja pomno prati turneju Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son iz 1988. godine. Bend ne pokazuje znakove usporavanja niti gubitka strasti koja ih već tri desetljeća stavlja na pobjednički tron metal glazbe. 

Bruce Dickinson opisujući turneju Maiden Englend  je rekao: "Uzbuđeni smo što ćemo opet nastupati u Hrvatskoj, u sklopu Maiden England turneje. Zahvaljujući modernoj tehnologiji uspjeli smo nadograditi i poboljšati originalnu produkciju iz 1988.godine za turneju Maiden England . 
Uz novu produkciju dolazi i novi lightshow, stage set kao i  Eddijeve različite inkarnacije, puno pirotehnike i još mnogo toga s čime ćemo oduševiti fanove! "

Steve Harris se nadovezao: "Svjesni smo koliko su turneje Iron Maidena popularne i bitne za sve generacije fanova  i zato će europski dio turneje produkcijski biti identičan kao i po Sjevernoj Americi.
Zaista smo uživali u set listi u kojoj su bile uključene i pjesme koje zaista dugo nismo izvodili kao naprimjer: Seventh Son, The Prisoner i Afraid To Shoot Strangers, kao i najdraže pjesme naših obožavatelja The Trooper, Aces High, The Number Of The Beast, Wasted Years and Run To The Hills.Na prvi dio turnje prošao je fantastično, te se veselimo nastavku turneje po Europi!"

Nova hrabra era Maidena dosegnula je nevjerojatan vrhunac za vrijeme turneje "Somewhere Back In Time" koja je počela u veljači 2008. godine prvenstveno kako bi bend odvela na put oko svijeta, u 45 gradova. Na turneji su putovali u vlastitom čarter avionu (Boeing 757, Ed Force One) kojim je pilotirao Bruce Dickinson, kvalificirani zrakoplovni kapetan. Preletjeli su cijeli planet, od Indije do Kostarike, preko Australije i Kine do Sao Paola.

U 32 godine karijere prodali su oko 90 000 000 albuma! Do sada su održali više od 2000 nastupa uživo u 58 zemalja, te su objavili 15 studijskih albuma nepogrešive kvalitete, te s moćnim imenom, Iron Maiden ponosno nose i održavaju status jednog od najcjenjenijih i najutjecajnijih bendova ikad. The Final Frontier, njihov najuspješniji album dostigao je 1.mjesto glazbenih top lista uključujući naravno i Hrvatsku!

Sjeverno Američka top lista: Moonchild,  Can I Play With Madness,  The Prisoner,  2 Minutes To Midnight,  Afraid To Shoot Strangers, The Trooper, The Number Of The Beast, Phantom Of The Opera, Run To The Hills, Wasted Years, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Clairvoyant, Fear Of The Dark, Iron Maiden, Aces High, The Evil That Men Do, Running Free.

Izvor

IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 18.0
Još samo kada bi došli u Beograd, obožavam ih.  Up the Irons \m/
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Otaku koji jede burek kod Trpkovica

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23325
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.57
mob
Sendo 
Bili više puta, bio ja pre par godina Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Valkira

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 2897
Zastava Loznica
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 18.0.966.0
Najavljivali su ''da će doći'' ali ništa od toga xd
IP sačuvana
social share
Mi bajkeri barabe smo teške, koja ne da, ide kući peške.
Pogledaj profil Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 24.0.1312.57
MAIDEN ENGLAND '88 CONCERT TO BE RELEASED ON DVD

EMI are proud to announce the highly anticipated release of the Double Disc DVD MAIDEN ENGLAND ‘88 on 25 March. Now available for the very first time on DVD, this live show was filmed across two sold-out nights at Birmingham N.E.C Arena, UK in November 1988 during the band’s “Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son World Tour”. Disc one contains the concert which has been specially upgraded and extended from the existing 1989 longform VHS release and now includes three previously unreleased encores: Running Free, Run To The Hills and Sanctuary thereby completing the full concert with a total running time of 110 minutes . Maiden’s own Film Producer and Director Andy Matthews went back to the 1988 edit and painstakingly remastered each shot digitally; colour correcting and grading to give the image the best possible look from that time.  As well as the VHS stereo sound track by Martin Birch, the band’s producer between 1981 and 1993, the DVD also includes a brand new 5.1 audio surround mix by Maiden’s current producer Kevin Shirley. The concert was meticulously directed and edited by bass player and founder member Steve Harris, so as to capture the performance from a fans-eye view of the stage, focusing fully on the music, the elaborate stage production and the lighting.  Add into the mix an electrifying set list and of course Eddie, and Maiden England now offers a snapshot of a bygone era in which the band, as they continue to do today, devote their all in delivering the ultimate live experience for their fans.

Disc two is an extensive bonus disc featuring an exclusive documentary charting Part 3 in the History of Iron Maiden. This 40-minute film comprises recent interviews with the five band members and manager, Rod Smallwood. Picking up the story in the aftermath of the ‘84/85 World Slavery tour, this interesting and insightful documentary sees the band speak candidly about their memories of an exciting and occasionally turbulent period from which would emerge the albums Somewhere In Time and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son. As the Eighties began to draw to a close, so did another chapter in Maiden’s compelling history.

Other special extras on the bonus disc include Twelve Wasted Years. First released as a longform VHS in 1987 and available for the first time on DVD, this documentary runs for 90 minutes and includes archive interviews and dynamic live footage from the band’s beginnings in the now legendary Ruskin Arms pub, via London’s Marquee club and three World Tours. Five promo videos for the singles from the aforementioned albums are also featured and have been carefully restored and improved upon from the original films using the very latest software with the audio remastered in digital stereo.

Manager Rod Smallwood comments “We’ve been busy upgrading this concert footage for a long time, with our in-house Film Producer and Director Andy Matthews working tirelessly to weave his magic yet again!. The 1989 VHS video has been largely unavailable for many years and we know how eagerly our fans have been awaiting the new version so we wanted to give it the best possible treatment. The current Maiden England World Tour which continues later this year revisits much of the set list and production from the initial 1989 VHS release so it will be interesting to compare just how much has changed in terms of our 2013 live show production, especially with all the advances in modern technology and the improvements we’ve been able to make to the set”.

The Maiden England ‘88 concert soundtrack will also be made available on 2CD album, Limited Edition double vinyl picture disc and Digital Download formats. The audio had previously only ever been available before on CD as part of EMI’s 1994 Sound And Vision Series packaged alongside the VHS, but with two tracks fewer than the video contained. Can I Play With Madness and Hallowed Be Thy Name were not featured as there was no space on the 1CD disc. Now with the three encores also included the double disc offers a total of 5 tracks previously unavailable on CD making this the first full and complete audio recording release of this historic tour.

DISC ONE – MAIDEN ENGLAND ’88     

Set List:
Moonchild
The Evil That Men Do
The Prisoner
Still Life
Die With Your Boots On
Infinite Dreams
Killers
Can I Play With Madness
Heaven Can Wait
Wasted Years
The Clairvoyant
Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
The Number Of The Beast
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden
Run To The Hills*
Running Free*
Sanctuary*

*previously unreleased.

DISC TWO – THE HISTORY OF IRON MAIDEN PART 3

The History Of Iron Maiden - Part 3       
12 Wasted Years                                 
Wasted Years promo video                 
Stranger In A Strange Land promo video
Can I Play With Madness promo video 
The Evil That Men Do promo video
The Clairvoyant promo video

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Glavata majmunčina

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 42485
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 25.0.1364.152
MAIDEN TO OPEN MAIDEN ENGLAND EUROPEAN TOUR 2013 IN BILBAO, SPAIN

Maiden’s opening show of the Maiden England European Tour 2013 will be at the BEC! Bilbao, Spain on 27 May. Tickets go on-sale Wednesday 13 March.
An exclusive first ticket pre-sale for Iron Maiden Fan Club members will run on Mon 11 March. Fan club members will also be eligible in the draw to be ’First To The Barrier’.

Izvor

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

ScreenHunter_01 Mar. 07 12.35.jpg
(189.6 KB, 1021x527)
IP sačuvana
social share
Udri gudru na veselje
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol
Poruke 3536
Zastava r djen tina hebote...
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 12.14
jebo ih Zagreb.
a Srbija brale to nista a? Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Non nobis domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da gloriam.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Pocetnik

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 14
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 22.0
 Smile Mejdeni su zive legende Smile
Moja omiljena grupa,i ujedno prva metal grupa za koju sam cula i pocela da slusam :3 <3
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 01:55:46
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.1 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.