Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 07:39:18
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Na ovom forumu, mozete postavljati teme sa informacijama o glumcima i glumicama, komentarisati ih, hvaliti... 
Ukoliko zelite da postavite novu temu, obavezno proverite da li je ta tema vec postavljena. 

Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Gerard Butler - Džerard Batler  (Pročitano 5417 puta)
29. Okt 2011, 09:51:01
Legenda foruma

Before all else, be armed.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
Zastava Beograd, Mirijevo
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.23
mob
HTC Smart
Gerard James Butler (born 13 November 1969) is a Scottish actor who has appeared on film, stage, and television. A trained lawyer, Butler turned to acting in the mid-1990s with small roles in productions such as the James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies (1997), which he followed with steady work on television, most notably in the American miniseries Attila (2001). He garnered critical acclaim for his breakthrough work as the lead in Joel Schumacher's 2004 film adaptation of the musical The Phantom of the Opera. In 2007, Butler gained worldwide recognition through his portrayal of King Leonidas in the film 300. Since then, he has appeared in projects including P.S. I Love You (2007), Nim's Island (2008), RocknRolla (2008), The Ugly Truth (2009), Gamer (2009), Law Abiding Citizen (2009), The Bounty Hunter (2010), and as a voice actor in How to Train Your Dragon (2010).

Personal life

Butler was born in Paisley, Scotland, the youngest of three children of Margaret and Edward Butler, a bookmaker. Of Irish descent, he was brought up in a strict Roman Catholic family. Butler spent the first few years of his life in Montreal, Quebec, before the family returned to live in Scotland. Butler regularly attended Celtic Park as a supporter but has found that moving to Hollywood can be a problem when trying to keep up with the results.

Career

In London, Butler held a series of odd jobs until being cast by actor and director Steven Berkoff (who later appeared alongside him in Attila (2001)) in a stage production of Coriolanus. He was cast as Ewan McGregor's character Renton in the stage adaptation of Trainspotting, the same play that had inspired him to become an actor. His film debut was as Billy Connolly's character's younger brother in Mrs. Brown (1997).

His film career continued with small roles, first in the James Bond movie Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) and then Russell Mulcahy's Tale of the Mummy (1998). In 2000, Butler was cast in two breakthrough roles, the first being Attila the Hun in USA film Attila (2001/I) (TV). The film's producers wanted a known actor to play the part but kept coming back to Butler's screen tests and decided he was their man. He was cast as Dracula in Dracula 2000 (2000).

He then appeared in Reign of Fire (2002) as Creedy and Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) as Terry Sheridan, alongside Angelina Jolie. In the role of Andre Marek in the big-screen adaptation of Michael Crichton's novel Timeline (2003), Butler played an archaeologist who was sent back in time with a team of students to rescue a colleague.

In 2003, director Joel Schumacher was deciding on the principal casting for the film The Phantom of the Opera, a film adaptation of the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical of the same name, and thought of Butler, whom he had seen earlier in the film Dracula 2000, to play the title character. Butler, who had had no musical experience other than singing in a rock band while he was studying to be a lawyer, was surprised at the interest, but immediately began taking singing lessons with a vocal coach. He then did an acting audition with Schumacher, and a singing audition with Lloyd Webber, both of whom were impressed by his performance.

Other projects that followed include Dear Frankie (2004), The Game of Their Lives (2005) and Beowulf & Grendel (2005).

In 2007, he starred as Spartan King Leonidas in the Warner Bros. production 300, which is often described as his breakthrough role. Butler, who said he "wanted to look really strong" in the film, trained with a high-intensity workout for four months prior to the film's shooting.

In 2007, he also appeared in Butterfly on a Wheel co-starring Pierce Brosnan and Maria Bello, which aired on network TV under the title Shattered, and in the romantic comedy P.S. I Love You with Hilary Swank. In 2008, he appeared in Nim's Island and RocknRolla. In 2009, he starred in the Mark Neveldine / Brian Taylor film Gamer, The Ugly Truth and Law Abiding Citizen, which he also co-produced. In 2010 he starred in the action/comedy The Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston, and did a voice-over in the 2010 animated film How to Train Your Dragon as Stoick the Vast.

On 15 and 16 October 2010, thanks to the popularity of his role as Spartan King Leonidas and the use of his lines during athletic events at Michigan State University, he was a guest at their Midnight Madness and homecoming football game, respectively.

Filmography

1997    Mrs. Brown
1997    Tomorrow Never Dies
1998    Tale of the Mummy
1998    Fast Food
1998    Little White Lies
1998    The Young Person's Guide to Becoming a Rock Star
1999    The Cherry Orchard
1999    Please!
1999    One More Kiss
1999    Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married
2000    Dracula 2000
2000    Harrison's Flowers
2001    An Unsuitable Job for a Woman
2001    Attila
2001    Jewel of the Sahara
2001    The Jury
2002    Shooters
2002    Reign of Fire
2003    Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
2003    Timeline
2004    The Phantom of the Opera
2005    Dear Frankie
2005    Beowulf & Grendel
2005    The Game of Their Lives
2005    Shadow Company
2007    300
2007    Butterfly on a Wheel
2007    P.S. I Love You
2008    Nim's Island
2008    RocknRolla
2009    Tales of the Black Freighter
2009    The Ugly Truth
2009    Gamer
2009    Law Abiding Citizen
2010    How to Train Your Dragon
2010    The Bounty Hunter
2011    Coriolanus
2011    Machine Gun Preacher
2012    Playing the Field
2012    Movie 43
2014    How to Train Your Dragon 2

Izvor: Wikipedia
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.23
mob
HTC Smart
Džerard Batler dva puta pogođen sačmom u glavu

Glumački poziv nije baš uvek tako sjajan kako se čini sa strane. Škotski glumac Džerard Batler, otkrio je kako je na snimanju filma "Machine Gun Preacher" bio pogođen čak dva puta sačmom u lice.

- Snimali smo scene pucnjave i sačma me pogodila u obrvu. Toliko sam jako krvario da smo morali da zaustavimo snimanje. Deset minuta kasnije, ista stvar se ponovila i sačma me pogodila u to isto mesto, rekao je glumac.

Džerard je otvoreno progovorio i o svojoj prošlosti te je još otkrio da u mladosti uopšte nije bio svetac.

- Nekoliko puta sam završio u zatvoru. Bio sam divlje dete, putovao po SAD - u, vozio pijan i bio prilično autodestruktivan. Pokušavao sam da pronađem svoje mesto u životu, da se posvetim glumi i da se saberem, kaže Batler, koji je priznao i kako je nedavno ponovo počeo da puši, nakon divljeg noćnog izlaska sa kolegom Raselom Krouom.

- Pre četiri godine sam prestao da pušim, nakon 40 pokušaja. Bio sam 23 puta hipnotiziran, svašta su mi ubrizgavali u telo, laserom su mi radili na rukama, pokušavao sam sa natrijumom. A onda, nakon jednog izlaska sa drugovima, među kojima je bio i Rasel Krou, ponovo sam počeo. Bilo nas je 12, njih 11 je pušilo, i to je bilo to, ispričao je glumac.

Izvor: Blic
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.28
mob
HTC Smart
Džerard Batler snima album, prima savete od Mensona, Bleka

Kako prenose američki tabloidi, Batler trenutno snima album i za savet je najpre pitao Džonija Depa koji ga je potom uputio na Mensona i Bleka.
Na navodnu muzičku karijeru Džerard se odlučio nakon što je početkom godine završio u klinici za odvikavanje od tableta.Za sada se ne zna kada će se prvi album holivudskog zavodnika pojaviti u prodaji.

Izvor: Press

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

Untitled-1.jpg
(42.46 KB, 400x508)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 07:39:18
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.143 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.