Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 18
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: RC Deportivo La Coruna - Forza Depor  (Pročitano 43275 puta)
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

...jednom, davno, negde daleko...

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11837
Zastava
mob
Nokia 5110
Skino grb i naziv sajta.

Ovo ti nije mesto za to.

Slobodno otvori temu o Selti i bez reklamiranja.

Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

kad ja tamo a ono medjutim...

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 102
aha,ok!
nisam ni mislio da se reklamiram(nije mi potrebno-jer je to nejveci i najbolji sajt posvecen Selti).

a sad da otvaram novu temu me mrzi,mozda je bolje da se ja i deportivista malo dopisujemo ovdje(ako to nije problem)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11837
Zastava
mob
Nokia 5110
Tema je predvidjena za Deportivo zato sam ti rekao da ako hoce otvoris novu.

A komentare mozete da razmenjujete, naravno vezane za fudbal, nema problem.

Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

kad ja tamo a ono medjutim...

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 102
ok! izvinjavam se autoru topica kao i tebi mladjo na ovoj manjoj digresiji Smile

poz
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Mudrijas Burek Foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11837
Zastava
mob
Nokia 5110
 Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Any fool can use a computer. Many do.

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
mob
HTC One X
Celta - najveci rival Depor-a... bice zanimljiv njihov derbi...

P.S. ja sam clan najveceg internacionalnog foruma depora
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
mob
HTC One X
Scaloni and his possible exit in December

The departure of Lionel Scaloni in December has been rumoured to be a possibility during the transfer window. Depor's captain enjoyed some stability with Javier Irureta, but the arrival of Caparrós converted him into another alternative in the squad's rotation. However, he has said that a departure from La Coruña isn’t on his mind.

According to sportpaper Marca, Scaloni has offers from other clubs in Spain and from other parts of Europe (basically England). The Galician squad tried to renew his contract in the past, but no agreement was reached. His exit could leave the empty space that the club needs in order to sign the new striker wanted by Caparrós.

The departure of Scaloni to another Spanish club seems unlikely since he has participated in four matches so far and if the Argentine midfielder takes part in another one he will be unable to play for another Spanish club during the current season because the rules of La Liga say so. The most likely solution then would be a foreign club.

It was reported previously that Scaloni was unhappy with his current situation at Deportivo since he doesn't count too much for Caparrós. That was made obvious after the confrontation against Zaragoza at La Romareda when Scaloni refused to talk to the media because he was disappointed at being left on the bench during the match. His possible exit will open the doors for new reinforcements since the squad has covered the 25 spots for La Liga competition.

THE PLAYER SPEAKS OUT
Despite the rumors pointing to his exit from La Coruña, the player himself wanted to clear the air about his position in the club: "I don't want to leave Deportivo, everyone should forget the idea that I'm mad because I don’t play too often. I've been going in and out of the starting lineup since I arrived here and I'm used to that. I’ve never had trouble with that situation."

However, the Argentine player admitted that the current situation could affect his place with his national squad in Germany 2006: "If I don’t have enough minutes it will be difficult for me to participate with Argentina in the World Cup. Those are the rules. When I played the Intertoto Cup I was called up to face Hungary. Now that I am not playing I haven’t been called up to the national team."

Despite the situation, Scaloni hasn’t lost hope of returning to action soon: "The trainer is the one who decides which players will participate in the matches and I respect that. I have to continue working because if I don't it will be one more reason for the coach to leave me out of the squad. I'm a worker and I will wait for my chance. If I don't get a new opportunity we will see what happens."

www.deportivo-la-coruna.com
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
mob
HTC One X
Andrade to Chelsea?

The possible departure of Jorge Andrade has returned to the headlines in Spain. Sportpaper AS wrote this week that Lendoiro rejected a €22 million offer for him coming from Chelsea. Now the same source speculates that the English club is trying to negotiate a buying option in order to have first choice in the transfer of the Portuguese player.

Apparently the possible departure of William Gallas from London is causing a lot of worries in José Mourinho's squad. Gallas said last week that "it could be the time to search for new challenges." These comments started speculation about his future. The main option to replace the French player would be Jorge Andrade – he was part of Porto in the past and Mourinho knows him very well.

AS wrote that Chelsea tried to sign Andrade in the summer, but Lendoiro refused the €22 million offer. The same source speculates that Depor's president believes that after the World Cup the price of the Portuguese player will climb to at least €25 million. For this reason AS suggests that Deportivo will sell Andrade next summer.

Now it seems that Chelsea is taking the first steps in order to secure Andrade’s services. According to AS, Abramovich is trying to negotiate a buying option that would oblige the London-based club to equal any offer for the Portuguese player. In the past it was rumoured that some Italian clubs (Inter, AC Milan and Juventus) were also interested in him. This means that the fight for Andrade could be the next soap opera in the transfer market.

AS also speculates that Lendoiro will accept the buying option only if Chelsea pays enough for the privilege. The money would be used to sign a new striker in the January transfer window. At the same time, the income received for the buying option would be a warranty for Lendoiro if the price of Andrade decreases after the World Cup.

IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
mob
HTC One X
Žorž Andrade mesec dana van terena

AP

Odbrambeni fubaler Deportiva iz La Korunje Žorž Andrade odustvovaće sa terena oko mesec dana zbog povrede butine.

Portugalski reprezentativac je pokidao mišićna vlakna leve noge u 34. minutu subotnje utakmice sa Barselonom u španskoj Primeri, koja je završena nerešenim rezultatom 3:3.

Meč sa Barsom doneo je Deporu bod, ali mu je oduzeo dva igrača, pošto će urugvajski napadač Sebastijan Taborda propustiti bar dve nedelje, zbog istegnuća mišića.

Deportivo je trenutno sedmi na tabeli Primere sa 10 osvojenih bodova.

B92 sport
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
mob
HTC One X
REVIEW: REAL SOCIEDAD 2 - DEPORTIVO 0 (LA LIGA)

24 Oct 2005 -- Two headed balls were enough to nullify Caparrós' defensive strategy at Anoeta stadium. Now, Depor accumulates six matches without victories in la liga and occupies the 12th spot in the table. A clear step-down that the Galicians will have to correct in the next two confrontations at Riazor.

BEFORE TO THE MATCH As was expected Caparrós made several changes to the lineup that drew with Barcelona, Juanma replaced the injured Andrade and the duo Sergio-Capdevila played on the wings. Also, Rúben Castro and Munitis played in the positions of Tristán and Valerón. The curious case of the match was the uniform of Deportivo. The referee didn't allow the second kit of the Galicians and Depor had to wear the second uniform of Real Sociedad. A rare case without precedents.

FIRST HALF The match started with Real Sociedad in command of the actions. Mikel Alonso was the leader of his squad, but it must be said that in the first 45 minutes both teams didn't have too many occasions to score. The experiment of Caparrós using Capdevila and Sergio as wingers along with the presence of Duscher and Scaloni in midfield seemed to work as planned.
The best occasion for the Basques was an assist of Nihat to Kovacevic leaving him alone against Molina, but the striker failed when he sent the ball to the public. The reactions of Deportivo arrived when Munitis fought for a ball against two defenders leaving Rúben Castro alone against Riesgo, but the Canarian forward waited too long and the keeper had enough time to react. Those were the only clear chances of the first half.

SECOND HALF Real Sociedad started with more intention to search for the victory and as result Darko Kovacevic scored five minutes after the kick-off, it was a cross sent from the left corner that the striker headed in the middle of two defenders. It was exactly what Caparrós was fearing during the week. The goal affected the morale of the Galicians and as it happened against Osasuna the squad disappeared from the pitch.
The Basques took advantage of the situation and seventeen minutes later Jauregui scored the second goal. Once again it was a headed ball, this time after a corner-kick that nobody could clear. The only chance of Deportivo in the second half occurred in a free-kick, Juanma headed the ball, but it hit the post. Iván Carril, Valerón and Tristán entered to the pitch in order to correct the situation, but it was too late.
AFTER THE GAME It's the second defeat of Depor ithis season meaning a big step-down in the table, now the Galicians occupies the 12th spot accumulating six matches without a victory. Now, Deportivo will receive Real Madrid and Getafe in the next two games. Meanwhile, Real Sociedad reached the 7th spot tied in points with Barcelona.

MATCH STATISTICS Real Sociedad: Riesgo - López Rekarte, Labaka, Jauregi, Garrido - Mikel Alonso, Novo, Prieto (Gabilondo 67'), Gari - Nihat (Larrea 88'), Kovacevic. Deportivo: Molina - Manuel Pablo, Coloccini, Juanma, Romero - Sergio, Duscher (Valerón 69'), Scaloni, Capdevila (Tristán 56') -Munitis, Rubén (Iván Carril 56'). Goals: 1-0 (51') Kovacevic, 2-0: (68') Jauregi. Referee: Medina Cantalejo. He showed yellow card to Scaloni (50'), Romero (58'), Kovacevic (60') and Novo (79'). Venue: Anoeta (21,729)

IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 3 4 ... 18
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.071 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.