Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 3 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Uvod u anatomiju -Grey's Anatomy  (Pročitano 26142 puta)
Prijatelj foruma
Superstar foruma

Why do me ?

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Žena
Poruke 55904
Zastava novi sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 10.61
mob
Nokia 
Ama ne karakteri, jao! Mislim, ne zanima me ko je kad koga i kako i da li su se uzeli na kraju - i da li je sve to realno moguce u praksi ili ne. A Adison je meni tako dobra riba, fenomenalna Smile

Opet jao, znacilo je, zanimaju me karakteri, naravno. Ne zanima me ovo drugo sto sam navela. Ne razumemo se, no nema veze.

vazi .  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Wake Up - 2012 - The Revolution Has Begun
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
CQ Moderator
Jet set burekdzija

Ja sam zvezde.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Žena
Poruke 5594
Zastava ...
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 10.61
mob
Qtek 666
Citat
svidja mi se humor, visprenost, harizmaticnost likova.

to je isto kao kad bi rekla svidja mi se ova majica koju nosim , udobna je i lepo mi stoji samo mi materijal ne odgovara. Smile

u ovom slucaju harizmaticnost i visprenost bi bila zanemarena u potpunosti da nema karaktera koji "nose" ove osobine  Smile
ovaj prvi deo(tvoj citat mene) je odgovor na ovo sto si ti napisala(i trati), nego, nisam ti ja bas iskusan forumas, ko sto vidis Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Ako ništa ne tražiš, ono što ne tražiš, naći će tebe.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Superstar foruma

Why do me ?

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Žena
Poruke 55904
Zastava novi sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 10.62
mob
Nokia 
23 . septembra je bila prva epizoda sedmog serijala nase omiljene drame  Smile
"With you I'm born again"

We begin the first episode of the Seventh Season of Grey’s in the aftermath of the shooting. Bailey is coming home from a month vacation visiting her mom. Derek is returning from his leave. Meredith and Yang are still trying to get cleared for surgery because it’s obvious that  they are not okay. The rest are coping with as much as possible from what has happened. This episode takes you on flash backs to some of the things that happened during the shooting as well as after. We see most of the doctors talking to the psych (who has to clear them for surgery) and how they ended up where they are today.

Let’s begin with Derek who has resigned from being chief and getting back to doing what he loves best, being a surgeon. He has the one and only case this episode of a boy who has a tumor that requires surgery of his whole entire face and brain. While he feels pretty confident that he can do this, his “post-it” wife doesn’t think that he’s ready to return because of his obvious impulsive behavior of a speeding problem that has landed him in jail too many times for her to count.

Bailey has described the event as the worst day of her life and is obviously still very much of needing to be glued back together.  She breaks up with Ben telling him that he is a good man, a handsome man, kind and smart and perfect, but she is holding herself together with tape and glue, with a part of her wishing that he hadn’t been playing golf that day so he’d be glue and tape as well. She tells him that he is too much for her right now because she’s busy with tape and glue. And the perfect gentleman that he is, looks at her with sympathetic eyes while clasping her hands in his and tells her, “You take care of yourself.”

All this happens before Owen’s and Christina’s wedding. Yes, wedding! They get married at Meredith’s house, but not before of course Meredith has a talk with Christina to make sure she’s sure that this is what she really wants. “Why can’t you just wait like 6 months? You broke up with him because he couldn’t choose, I mean why does it have to be right now?” And Christina replies “Why don’t you tell Derek about the miscarriage?”  Meredith’s answer: “Because he’s not ready. He’s not better. He’s not  okay.” Christina quickly comes back, “You’re not okay. You should just tell him.”

So Derek’s in and out of jail. Chief Webber is “chief” again. Bailey broke up with Ben, and Christina and Owen got married. From the rest of the episode we see snippets of how “Little Grey” has a break down from PTSD, yelling at a patient asking her if she wanted her to kill her and why don’t somebody just give her a gun to do it because it will be a lot faster. On top of that she’s telling Alex how not “badass”  he thinks he is because she’s the reason why he lived after getting shot and how he cried out for the wife that left him while he was dying. (Oh by the way, they’re not together anymore because it’s obvious that Alex can get more play with a bullet lodged in his chest and that’s why he’s leaving it there and he doesn’t need Lexie anymore).

Lastly, Calizona is moving in together, but they’ve always been living together to me, so woopty do. I guess it’s official now. And Teddy has a new man. The psychiatrist that has yet to clear Yang and Meredith for surgery. Stay tuned for next week’s episode that I’m sure will yet again upset a lot of viewers like it did this week.

All in all the episode was just okay. I hated the fact that Owen and Christina got married and Bailey broke up with Ben because I so loved them together. And…I feel our “post-it” couple are heading down another season of trouble, which I hope is not going to happen after five seasons of getting Mer all whole and happy enough to decide to want to be Derek, now this goes and happens and who knows what the writers are gonna come up with next. Stay tuned folks…..

greys-anatomy-episodes.com

veceras, 30-og septembra se prikazuje druga epizoda "Shock the System" Smile Smile

Calling All Hot Men!!!!

The producers of Grey’s have put out a casting call looking for a new addition to the series.  Specifically, a 40-year-old male who will play a trauma counselor.  More man candy??  This girl isn’t complaining.

Demi Lovato’s Grey’s Anatomy Episode Triggered Her Acting Skills

Yes, The Camp Rock Sweetheart, Demi Lovato, played the part of a Schizo Teen-girl in Grey’s Anatomy, now wants to pursue her acting skills to a more grown-up roles.

After tasting the heavy drama role in Grey’s Anatomy episode, Demi seems to enjoy her acting in the said episode and said that she now wants to be able to play serious roles in her future move projects.

Have you seen her episode in Grey’s Anatomy? I’ve seen it and I must say she has a future in heavy drama movies. Though, I would be missing her in those cute light sweetheart teen rock dramas. Would you want Demi to move her cheese to heavy drama roles? I would love seeing more of Demi in Grey’s Anatomy.

greys-anatomy-episodes.com

***************************************************************************************

Ne znam za vas ali ja jedva docekah da pocne sedmi serijal . Hoce li se vise ta famozna beba roditi ? Smile Smile
U ovoj seriji fali te "porodicne atmosfere" . Bilo bi lepo da se i ta "porodicna radnja" malo prosiri  Smile

**********************************************************************************
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

What goes around, comes around...

Zodijak Aries
Pol Žena
Poruke 1294
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 6.0.472.63
mob
Nokia N73 МЕ
Јел могуће да нико не прати нову сезону? Мени се баш свиђа, нешто су ми сви мало другачији, а у овој последњој епизоди су ми били посебно смешни и вицкасти Smiley  А Кристина, необично ми је овако да је гледам, хоћу да се врати она стара коју смо сви тако заволели Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Superstar foruma

Why do me ?

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Žena
Poruke 55904
Zastava novi sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 10.62
mob
Nokia 
Јел могуће да нико не прати нову сезону? Мени се баш свиђа, нешто су ми сви мало другачији, а у овој последњој епизоди су ми били посебно смешни и вицкасти Smiley  А Кристина, необично ми је овако да је гледам, хоћу да се врати она стара коју смо сви тако заволели Smiley

hehe upravo cekam da mi ucita trecu epizodu  Smile
svi se toliko trude ali ni u ovoj ona nece biti kao stara , mada ne sumljam ja u nju  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Before all else, be armed.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
Zastava Beograd, Mirijevo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.17
mob
HTC Smart
Patrik Dempsi napušta seriju “Uvod u anatomiju”

Glumac Patrik Dempsi, neodoljivi doktor Šepard u seriji “Uvod u anatomiju”, će najverovatnije napustiti ovaj projekat po završetku osme sezone.

Iako Dempsijev portparol nije demantovao da će popularni glumac napustiti seriju po završetku predstojeće sezone, nije ni pojasnio šta ga tačno očekuje u budućnosti.

- Mislio je da njegov ugovor ističe po završetku sledeće sezone pa nema pojma šta donosi sutra - izjavio jeon.

Međutim, Dempsi je ranije u intervjuu italijanskom "Vanity fair" magazinu rekao kako će osma sezona u seriji "Uvod u anatomiju" biti i njegova poslednja.

Da li su na ovaj način okončani pregovori sa produkcijskom kućom ili su posledica pritiska ne znamo, ali bilo kako bilo, gledaoci će presuditi da li će u nastavku serije biti podjednako zanimljivo bez Patrika Dempsija.

Inače, jedan od najseksipilnijih doktora sa malih ekrana rešio je da se ubuduće posveti filmu, pa ćemo ga uskoro gledati u "Transformersima".

Izvor: Blic
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Before all else, be armed.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
Zastava Beograd, Mirijevo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.18
mob
HTC Smart
"Uvod u anatomiju" i bez Meredit i Dereka

Kreatorka serije "Uvod u anatomiju" Šonda Rajms uverena je da serija ima budućnost, bez obzira na to što su  Elen Pompeo i Patrik Dempsi nagovestili da će možda otići posle sledeće, osme sezone.

Šonda Rajms poručila je obožavaocima serije da nema nameru da je privede kraju.
Na društvenom sajtu "Tviter" napisala je da će joj "srce pući" ukoliko Elen Pompeo i Patrik Demspi odu i dodala: "Nadam se da će ostati".

Šonda Rajms je navela i da nema nameru da uvodi nove, stalne likove pošto ih već ima dovoljno. Nova sezona "Uvoda u anatomiju" počinje 29. septembra na Ej-Bi-Siju.

Izvor: Kurir
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Superstar foruma

Why do me ?

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Žena
Poruke 55904
Zastava novi sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 14.0.835.186
mob
Nokia 
Na svu srecu , naslovi su pretenciozni i potpuno netacni.
Ostavismo za sobom sedmu sezonu ,na kraju dolazi do raskola izmedju Meredit i Dereka. Meredit ostaje sa preslatkom devojcicom Zoom koju su tek stekli uslove za usvoje.  Smile

Krenula je osma sezona!!!!  We're on!!!

Ovome sam se nadala, i sada se radujem kao malo dete jer sam "skinula" seriju i za koji momenat cu da je gledam  Smile

Evo komentara mog omiljenog para,MerDer
 Grey's Anatomy: Where Were We and What's Next?

When Season 8 of Grey's Anatomy premieres (Thursday, 9/8c on ABC), Meredith and Derek are on the outs, Alex has been shunned by his fellow Seattle Gracers and Cristina is grappling with whether or not to abort her and Owen's child. But there's oh so much more that will be happening at the hospital so you might need a quick refresher on where we left off — and a juicy tease about what comes next in the doctors' final year of residency.

Grey's Anatomy: Shonda Rhimes talks Mer-Der's struggle, Cristina's pregnancy

Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo)
Where Were We? She tampered with the Alzheimer's clinical trial in hopes of saving Adele's life, which caused her to be suspended from the hospital. She also adopted baby Zola, but ended up having a huge fight with Derek.
What's Next? As we've seen in the promos, Meredith will soon be out of a job, but don't expect that to be permanent. As for Mer and Der, "They'll struggle," executive producer Shonda Rhimes says. "It's not really about Meredith and Derek breaking up forever. I think people's marriages get screwed up. People have to work to fix them." Also look for trouble with baby Zola.

Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey)
Where Were We? After learning that Meredith tampered with the trial, he shunned her and moved out to the future McMansion.
What's Next? With no signs of forgiving Meredith in sight, Derek will begin to bond with Owen. "Derek and Owen are dealing with the twisted sisters — Meredith and Cristina — who are very connected and very similar in a way," Kevin McKidd tells us. "So, they try to get away from the women a bit more. Owen starts helping Derek build his house, so they bond over that and the manliness of being outdoors and carrying wheelbarrows full of rocks. It's a way for them to decompress from all the pressure."

Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh)
Where Were We? She found out she was pregnant with Owen's baby, and when she told him she planned to give it up, he kicked her out.
What's Next? Cristina will struggle with whether or not to abort their child. "Cristina has always had a certain stance in how she feels about having kids and that stance doesn't change just because she's married and in love with Owen," Rhimes says. Plus, Teddy will finally, happily (see below), take her under her wing in cardio.

Grey's Anatomy Exclusive: Find out who the new chief of Seattle Grace is

Owen Hunt (Kevin McKidd)
Where Were We? He was tasked with choosing the new Chief Resident — April won — while dealing with Cristina's decision to possibly abort their child.
What's Next? Cristina and Owen may finally come to a détente. "I think he realizes that it really is her decision," McKidd teases. Still, Owen will be plenty busy once he's elected the new Chief of Seattle Grace. "Owen is as shocked as everybody else, so it changes the whole structure of the hospital," he says. "Owen, even though he's the Chief, [goes] to Richard a lot."

Alex Karev (Justin Chambers)
Where Were We? Worried that his hard work in pediatrics would be overlooked, Alex ousted Meredith for tampering with the trial in hopes of landing the Chief Resident spot. He was also dumped by Lucy (Rachael Taylor), who took his spot at Arizona's former hospital in Malawi.
What's Next? Everyone hates him, really. "We're going to watch Alex both grow up and backslide a little bit," Rhimes spills. "He starts off in a real bad place, like really behind and nobody likes him. He's not doing so well. We're going to watch him pull it together and work to get his friendships back and charge forward." He will make a move in the premiere that will actually put Meredith in his debt.

Lexie Grey (Chyler Leigh)
Where Were We? After many ups and downs with Mark, Lexie decided to start a stable relationship with Jackson. Though she did admit she was still in love with Mark in the finale.
What's Next? Her relationship with Jackson is still going strong. Lest we forget, Lexie is a year younger than the other docs, so she won't be doing solo surgeries just yet. As for whether Lexie is being prepped to be the new Grey of Grey's Anatomy, Rhimes says, "I feel like Meredith Grey is the Grey of Grey's Anatomy and that's how it goes."

Check out our fall preview for galleries, scoop, premiere calendars and more!

Mark Sloan (Eric Dane)
Where Were We? After nearly losing his and Callie's unborn child in a car accident, he gave Jackson and Lexie his blessing to continue seeing each other, but admitted he will always love her.
What's Next? He'll cut back on his philandering ways and really focus on being a surgeon this year. "People have forgotten or lost sight of the fact that Mark Sloan is one of the most talented plastic surgeons in the country," Dane tells us. Still, things will get complicated when Mark mentors Jackson, as he once did Alex when he was dating Lexie. "It's the same set of circumstances, so we're going to find out if Sloan is a good teacher or not," he says.

Jackson Avery (Jesse Williams)
Where Were We? When tasked by Mark to look into how Lexie was coping, Jackson got in her good graces and secretly started a relationship with her. He was prepared to let Lexie go back to Mark. Luckily, she decided to stay with him.
What's Next? Working under Mark will be tough, but the real thing Jackson has to worry about is making sure he treats Lexie right. "Mark sees that Lexie really likes Jackson and that Jackson is a good guy, so it's more a situation that 'if you break her heart, I'll break your face,'" Dane says. Plus, Avery's mother is coming to town!

Callie Torres (Sara Ramirez)
Where Were We? After a tragic car accident nearly killed her and her unborn child, Callie healed and went on to marry Arizona.
What's Next? After the tumultuous year she and Arizona endured, Rhimes wants them to be happy this year. "I think they've earned the right for us to enjoy them as a couple and to enjoy them as mothers and to watch them juggle what motherhood means to their relationship, their sex life and their jobs," she says.

Arizona Robbins (Jessica Capshaw)
Where Were We? Feeling insecure about her place in the newly formed multi-parenting situation with Mark and Callie, Arizona proposed to Callie. Following the nearly fatal car crash, the pair married.
What's Next? On top of being a happy mother and wife, she'll also push Alex to get his act together. "Arizona is like his only friend," Capshaw tells us.  "She has a deep fondness for him, so she's definitely probably his only ally."

Fall Preview: Get scoop on your favorite returning shows

April Kepner (Sarah Drew)
Where Were We? After being on the outs with Dr. Stark, who tried but failed to start a relationship with her, April received a glowing review in the race for Chief Resident from him that ultimately, along with her tried and true checklist system, won her the position.
What's Next? "It's an uphill battle for her," Drew says of her taking on Chief Resident. "She's trying her best, but nobody is paying attention and nobody is taking her seriously. She's actually covering everybody's a--es in the first couple episodes because nobody listens to her or steps up when she's trying to delegate." Also, we'll see a geeky crush. What we won't see: her virgin character knocked up quickly even though Drew is pregnant in real life.

Richard Webber (James Pickens Jr.)
Where Were We? Reinstalled as The Chief after Derek briefly took over at the beginning of the season, Richard was faced with Adele (Loretta Devine) possibly having Alzheimer's and being admitted into the clinical trial. He was forced to suspend Meredith after Alex ratted her out for tampering with the trial. 
What's Next? In order to save Meredith's career, Webber takes one for the team and steps down as The Chief. "At the end of the day, he's cool with this decision," Pickens says. "This allows him to spend more time, obviously, with Adele and her condition with the Alzheimer's. It'll get him back to what he loves to do, which is to be surgeon and mentor and teach young surgical students."

Teddy Altman (Kim Raver)
Where Were We? After feeling sorry for Henry (Scott Foley), a patient who was unable to pay for his intense and lengthy medical treatments, Teddy married him before reconnecting with Dr. Perkins (James Tupper), who asked her to move to Germany with him. Ultimately, Teddy chose Henry over Perkins. 
What's Next? She's happily in love with Henry this year. "She's finally, for the first time, out of the relationships that she thought were something, but turned out to not be anything and she's really glad to be out of the triangle with Owen and Christina," Raver tells us. "Henry and her are really in love. So, it's a good time for her." Teddy will focus her happiness into making Cristina a great doctor. "Teddy is trying to impart humility to her because Cristina sees that she's a genius, but she's lacking the really big, and basic parts of being a great doctor."

Exclusive: Chandra Wilson to direct another episode of Grey's Anatomy

Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson)
Where Were We? Bailey took the shooting at Seattle Grace the hardest, but bounced back this season after she began dating Nurse Eli (Daniel Sunjata).
What's Next? She's still happily dating Eli, but the return of a certain former lover may shake things up a bit. Plus, she's very unhappy about The Chief stepping down, but even angrier that Owen is Webber's replacement. "Her anger with the Chief for resigning is all dumped on Owen, because she has to respect [Webber's] decision that he feels it's time to retire and to hand over that power to somebody else," McKidd says.

All caught up? Now tell us: What are you looking forward to in the new season?
I know I am  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Superstar foruma

Why do me ?

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Žena
Poruke 55904
Zastava novi sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 14.0.835.186
mob
Nokia 
Opa! Nazzi kako ces da resis ovaj problem?
Grey's Anatomy Exclusive: Jason George Returns, Ignites Bailey Love Triangle Drama

After heading Off the Map for a brief spell, Jason George is returning to Grey’s Anatomy this fall to further complicate Bailey’s (Chandra Wilson) already complicated love life.
Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that George will reprise his role as Bailey’s anesthesiologist ex for multiple episodes during Season 8.
Viewers last saw Dr. Ben in the Season 7 premiere when Bailey — still steamed that her beau was out golfing the day of the Seattle Grace massacre — formally dumped him. His return — slated for late October/early November — is sure put a crimp in Bailey’s current romance with Daniel Sunjata’s Nurse Eli.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Superstar foruma

Why do me ?

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Žena
Poruke 55904
Zastava novi sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 14.0.835.186
mob
Nokia 
Will Ellen Pompeo Leave Grey's Anatomy After Season 8?

January 10 at 04:01PM EST by Mariella Mosthof

Grey's Anatomy has been picked up for an eighth season, but it may be the last for our oldest and dearest docs, including the title character. Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey, among a few other Grey's veterans will see the end of their contracts once Season 8 wraps. Now, of course, they always have the option of renewing, but Ellen Pompeo seems pretty resistant.

She's not leaving anytime soon, but the closest thing the series has to a main character doesn't seem to have much interest in sticking around after next season. "I haven't said that I'm moving on," she claims. "I said that when my contract is up after season 8, I would probably not renew [it]." So, uh, that's exactly what you mean.
 Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 3 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.094 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.