Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 07:42:10
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: APB (All Points Bulletin)  (Pročitano 4255 puta)
05. Jul 2010, 16:50:32
Hronicar svakodnevice

i shall say this only once...

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 728
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Safari 5.0.375.86
mob
Nokia n95

developer: Real Time Worlds
publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
genre: MMO | action
platform: PC / Windows

release date: World: September 2010
USA: September 2010
play modes: massive online multiplayer
multiplayer: Internet
game language: English
age requirements: 16+
suggested system requirements:
not specified

All Points Bulletin (APB) is a massively multiplayer online freeform combat and driving-based game, designed by the creator of the original Grand Theft Auto (GTA) franchise. Developed by Real Time Worlds Ltd. and published by global online entertainment company, WEBZEN Inc., APB brings players into a living, breathing city where cash is king and territory equals respect. In a fight to dominate the expansive world of APB, players must decide which side of the law to abide by, as Law Enforcement who take on the challenge of supporting and safeguarding justice, or as Gangs, who operate against the law and any opposing groups by any means necessary. APB will provide players with ultimate customization options from their weapons, vehicles and clothes to their attitude, music and environment.

IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Lightsoft: Uklonjen link.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10595
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 8.0
I malo informacija oko sistema placanja posto se razlikuje od dosadasnjih MMO naslova:

Uz igru dobijate neogranicen pristup Social Districtu koji je hub gde se igraci mogu dopisivati i odmarati izmedju misija, a 50 sati u akcionim zonama. Dobija se i 100 nekakvih RTW poena, koji se takodje dobijaju prodavanje predmeta u igri i njih mozete koristiti za klasicno produzenje vremena od 30 kalendarskih dana (poeni mogu i da se kupe). Store: http://store.apb.com/

Zahtevnost:
Citat
The current minimum hardware reuirements for APB are:
•AMD's Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (2.6ghz) or Intel Core2 Duo 2ghz or equivalent •2GB Main Memory •ATi x1900 XT 256 MB or Geforce 7800 256 MB or equivalent •256kbit/sec internet connectionThe current recommended hardware reuirements for APB are:
•AMD Phenom X4 9850 or Core2 Quad 2.4Ghz or equivalent •4GB Main Memory •ATi HD2900 XT 512MB or Geforce 8800 512 MB or equivalent •20GB free disk space •XP x32 / Vista x64 (Vista 32 not yet advisable) / Windows 7 X64These requirements are subject to change without notice.
IP sačuvana
social share
And from that day forward, anytime a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a ZOO...  Unless it's a farm!

Le gâteau est un mensonge
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 49
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 10.60
Potrazio sam ovu igru na Youtube, izgleda mi totalno bezveze.......
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 728
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Google Chrome 5.0.375.99
mob
Nokia n95

APB Beginner’s Guide: Levels
with 21 comments

If you’ve played either the Crim or Enforcer Tutorial, you know it’s pretty lacking – you run around and learn what different things the ‘F’ button gets to do, and that’s it. Many of the neatest things – along with some of the most critical information – is completely left out of the Tutorial. This guide is the first step in an attempt to rectify that.

Leveling & Unlocks
There isn’t much in the way of classic ‘levels’ in APB, but there are several hierarchies that you can level through – some on a per-session basis, and some permanently for your character.

This guide heavily draws on character information you can find on your “Character Info” screen, by default brought with the ‘J’ button. Familiarize yourself with this screen – it has alot of good information in it!
Threat Level
First off, there is your Threat Level. Your Threat Level is a measure of how ‘good’ a player you are, determined by your total win-loss record. This goes up with more kills and mission victories, and goes down if you lose and die alot. Threat Level does not modify rewards; its only bearing is on the auto-matchmaking system, and to let other players know your relative skill level. The Threat Level is responsible for the rank images you see beside players’ names; your own Threat Level is shown beside your name in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, and by the symbol in the upper left-hand corner of your
Character Info->Character Tab. There are 15 Threat Levels in total, depicted through a rather unintuitive progression of symbols. The best chart I’ve seen is from Phader of the SPPD; I’ve included his chart below.
Prestige/Notoriety
The next measure of your character is your Prestige/Notoriety. This is measured by the vertical bar gauge and the five stars in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Based on your actions, this goes up and down over the course of your play session; Criminals gain Notoriety by committing crime and killing, Enforcers by fighting crime and killing criminals. As you’ve no doubt repeatedly been told, Enforcers lose Prestige when they run over pedestrians!

The higher your P/N, the better the rewards you receive on missions – but the more likely back-up is to be called against you. At the maximum level of P/N 5, your become visible on everyone’s map and minimap, a bounty is placed on your head, and you’re fair game for anyone to kill. That said, you gain the ability to fire back; this means an Enforcer at Prestige 5 can suddenly kill any Criminal in the instance, and a Criminal can go trigger happy on everyone. Criminals can kill Notoriety 5 Criminals and claim the bounty, but Enforcers who kill other Enforcers are heavily penalized.

Rating
Next is your player Rating – this is the number beside the capital “R” on you Character Info screen. Rating is the closet thing to a ‘real’ leveling system in APB; it is theoretically a measure of how far you’ve progressed in the game. Your Rating goes up with pretty much anything you do – gaining standing with mission givers, unlocking achievements, advancing roles, you name it. Rating is important because it determines what sort of weapons and equipment you can use. This is almost never a problem, as by the time you’ve unlocked the other requirements for a weapons (faction standing, for instance), your Rating is much higher. That said, check the Rating of an item before buying it off of the Marketplace – you could accidently buy better gear than you can equip, especially if you’ve just started a low-level toon!

Rank
Last but not least, there’s Organization/Contact Rank. This is increased by running missions; win or lose, you’ll increase your standing with the Contact that gave you the mission, and the Organization that contact works for.  You also increase organizational rank by doing things like returning stolen cars/ dropping off stolen goods, or killing members of the opposite side. Enforcer’s arrests net more money and rank increase than a straight up kill, but they’re also more effort and more prone to going terribly wrong.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 728
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.99
mob
Nokia n95
eo nesto o pravljenju avatara u igri

http://www.thehumanavatar.com/
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Sertifikovani hejter i negativac

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
meni igra izgleda neverovatno,citao sam i dosta revija za nju,i svi su je nahvalili,i ozbiljno razmisljam da je nabavim.
pa ocu da pitam kako i gde mogu da je nabavim,i da li jos neko od vas ovde igra? Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Get Whredy to DIE!I was born whredy motherfucker!

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2192
Zastava Novi Sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.19
mob
LG KU990 VIEWTY
Definitivno najgluplja igra koju sam igrao! Ni slucajno ne kupuj!
IP sačuvana
social share

"Only Valve can make people wish they were banned."
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Sertifikovani hejter i negativac

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 32361
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
Definitivno najgluplja igra koju sam igrao! Ni slucajno ne kupuj!
hvala na savetu,ali znam vec o cemu se radi i meni se svidja.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Get Whredy to DIE!I was born whredy motherfucker!

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2192
Zastava Novi Sad
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.19
mob
LG KU990 VIEWTY
Jesi je igrao ?
IP sačuvana
social share

"Only Valve can make people wish they were banned."
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 769
Zastava Pancevo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 5.0.375.125
Hoce li ovo valjati ili da nebacam rapid protok na download Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
Za sve nase [Lobotomiste], igrajte se i vi
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 07:42:10
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.071 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.