Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
/srv/burek/vhosts/burek.com/subdomains/forum/httpdocs/Themes/default2/index.template.php: 578
Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Prijavi me trajno:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mrznje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Brazilski fudbalski šampionat (Seria A)  (Pročitano 1819 puta)
13. Nov 2009, 17:08:18
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Gemini
Pol
Poruke 32463
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Safari 3.0.195.32

Most important teams

The most popular teams are in the states of Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro; Minas Gerais and Rio Grande do Sul also have strong teams. Every state usually have at least two popular teams, which divide the fans; teams from these states do win important championships from time to time, but most tournaments are won by the larger teams.
The links below lead to the official sites of the largest Brazilian teams. Most sites mention past achievements, recent news and future matches. Some sites have a heavier commercial tone.
There are many other sites, maintained by fans, which focus on sentimental aspects of each team. A query in a major search engine is suggested.
Sao Paulo
Corinthians The most popular team in Sao Paulo, and the second in Brazil.
Palmeiras A team founded by Italians immigrants in Sao Paulo; during the war, the name and colours of the team (which used to remind Italia) were changed. Palmeiras played the in the Second Division in 2003, but earned its way back to First Division in 2004.
Santos This is the only team where Pele played professionally; it is not that strong today, but still is an important player (Santos was national champion in 2002).
Sao Paulo This team was two times world champion, in the 1990s; the biggest private stadium in Brazil, Morumbi, belongs to Sao Paulo (Maracana is bigger, but it belongs to the government of Rio de Janeiro).
Portuguesa Supported mostly by the Portuguese community in Sao Paulo. It's going through a bad time: it played the Second Division in 2003, and will stay there in 2004.
Sao Caetano This small team first appeared in 1999, when, starting in the Third Division, it jumped straight to vice-championship; in 2000, as to prove it hadn't been a fluke, it was again vice-champion. Sao Caetano has been playing in the First Division the last years; because it is not a traditional team yet, the rivalry against other teams is incipient.
Rio de Janeiro
Flamengo Recent polls show that Flamengo is the most popular team in Brazil; all around the country, many people root first for a local team, then root for Flamengo.
Fluminense The eternal rival of Flamengo.
Vasco da Gama Formerly popular only among the Portuguese community, it's today the second most popular team in Rio.
Botafogo This team lived its golden age in the 1960s, when Garrincha was playing. Botafogo was in Second Division in 2003, but will be back to First Division in 2004.
Minas Gerais
Cruzeiro Current Brazilian champion (2003). Known for its excellent infra-structure. Ronaldo (currently in Real Madrid) started his career here.
Atletico More popular than Cruzeiro. Long time without an important national winning.
Rio Grande do Sul
Gremio Ex-world champion (1983).
Internacional Three times national champion in the 1970s and 80s, but not in the spotlights lately.

Serija A je najviši nivo fudbalskog takmičenja u Brazilu . Trenutno, ovo takmičenje je sastavljeno od 20 timova, a po završetku sezone, najslabija 4 tima idu u niži rang takmičenja (Serija B), a iz Serije B, najbolja 4, dolaze u Seriju A.

Format takmičenja

Čitav brazilski fudbalski šampionat, je poznat po ekstremnoj neorganizovanosti, promjeni pravila iz sezone u sezonu (nekada i toku same sezone), najčešće iz razloga da najpoznatiji klubovi ne ispadnu u niži rang takmičenja (ovo je bilo najočiglednije 1993, 1996 i 2000 godine) ili zbog pravnih sporova (koji su nastali iz istih razloga, 1997 i 2000). Ipak, od 2003, Serija A ima isti format takmičenja: svako sa svakim, u gostima i kod kuće. Kada svi timovi odigraju međusobno sve utakmice, tim sa najviše bodova, proglašava se pobjednikom, odnosno šampionom Brazila. Kako je već se dešavalo u istoriji, nema finalnog meča, koji je podložan kontroverzama. Prije 2003 godine, šampion Brazila je uglavnom odlučivan poslije neke vrste plej-of takmičenja (najčešće u njemu učestvuje najboljih 8 timova iz regularnog dijela sezone). Iako u novom formatu takmičenja, možda, nedostaje drame i napetosti koje su nosila finala i plej-of takmičenja, regularnost samog takmičenja je na zavidnom nivou, uzevši kako je bilo samo 7 godina unazad.

2005 godine, svaki tim je odigrao 42 utakmice, 21 kući i 21 u gostima, što je u totalu bilo 462 meča. Šampion i drugoplasirani tim su automatski bili kvalifikovani za Kopa Libertadores. Treći i četvrti su takođe predstavljali Brazil u Kupu Libertadores, ali kroz kvalifikacije. Timovi od petog do jedanaestog mjesta, predstavljali su Brazil u Kopa Sudamerikana. Zadnja četiri tima (19i, 20i, 21i i 22i) su prešla u Serija B. Jedanaest utakmica u 2005oj godini su poništena, zbog namještanja, i morale su se ponovo odigrati.

IP sačuvana
social share
АКО ХОЋЕШ СА МНОМ МОРАШ ДА ЗНАШ СИМВОЛ ВЕРЕ И ОЧЕ НАШ !!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Gemini
Pol
Poruke 32463
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Safari 3.0.195.32
The Santos Baby

Meet Pedrinho. He’s only one year and nine months of age but wants you to know that his favorite team is neither Corinthians nor Sao Paulo (despite both parents’ efforts to sway him in their direction!) Instead, bebê is a fan of Santos and chants “Goool do Santos!” throughout the vid.

Pedrinho has even been invited to the Santos training ground tomorrow to meet the players and receive gifts!

http://futbolita.com/
« Poslednja izmena: 13. Nov 2009, 17:09:27 od delija doboj »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Gemini
Pol
Poruke 32463
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Safari 3.0.195.32
Seleção Bootcamp : Welcome Back, Everyone!

Welcome to Selecao Bootcamp, Uma Tradição Futbolita! Everyone gather yourselves because it’s that time of the year so ya’ll better get excited. Anyway, our manos have landed in Qatar, more specifically, the Four Seasons Hotel where they’re putting up during their stay in Doha. Everyone gathered in the ballroom for a nightcap again, although they had to be considerate because Kaka was around and coach Dopey was just a table away. Of course Elano was on the lookout for vodka, but Robinho made sure he carefully hid it under the table. All this time, Fabulouso pretended not to know….

Also, plenty of awkward and incredibly fofa (cute) photos await you. They all shared stories around the table and cracked jokes. The four “New Kids on the Block”, Fabio Simplício, Carlos Eduardo, Hulk and Michel Bastos were all excited to join their amigos. Felipe Melo is looking fine as usual (despite being bombarded by Italian journos on the plane – true story from his rep who told us this last night!). On the other hand, someone please give Lucas and Josué cotton candy for looking like ballet dancers. The white shirt is too Billy Elliot than Brazilian for Lucas. We’ll ask him if he needs a catalogue soon, para você!

Training starts in a few hours time, so keep close by futbolitas!

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Gemini
Pol
Poruke 32463
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Safari 3.0.195.32
Seleção Bootcamp : Day 2!

Bom dia, it’s Day 2 of the Selecao bootcamp and the fun has just started! It was muscular therapy yesterday with Senor Paixão at their gym in the Four Seasons Hotel. Hulk and Fabulouso also shared a nice talk about the hotel curtains and you know they’ll be BFF pretty soon! After the gym, caras headed to the Al-Gharafa Sports club to have prawn sandwiches. Kkkkk, just kidding. Dopey divided them into two teams as usual for ball-control exercises and further practise on their finishing techniques.

In the meantime, Juan did not show up with the rest of the selecao due to the request of AS Roma’s president, a fact he “deeply regrets”. Que triste. Also, Fabio Aurelio will not be making his way to Qatar due to a muscle problem. However, Thiago Silva is on his way there asap and will join the team today.

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Gemini
Pol
Poruke 32463
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Safari 3.0.195.32
Ako moderatori dozvole ja cu odrzavati ovu temu sa vijestima o brazislkom sampionatu i reprezentaciji Brazila  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 29583
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.093 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.