Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 0 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Cekali i docekali... Bully: Scholarship Edition!  (Pročitano 7281 puta)
11. Okt 2008, 19:55:46
Jet set burekdzija

Memento Mori

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7891
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3
i da konacno za 8 dana i to cudo...

Bully: Scholarship Edition

Bully, also known as Canis Canem Edit in the UK which is (Latin for "dog eat dog") for the PAL PlayStation 2 version,[8] is a third person action-adventure video game released by Rockstar Vancouver for the PlayStation 2 on October 17, 2006 in the United States, and October 25, 2006 in the United Kingdom. An Xbox version was planned but was canceled for undisclosed reasons.[9] The game was rereleased as Bully: Scholarship Edition on March 4, 2008 for the Wii and Xbox 360. The PlayStation 2 version of the game is also available in the United States as a special edition that includes a limited edition comic book and a dodgeball of the same style as the ones used in the game, with the word "Bully" embossed on it

Bully is a sandbox game set in a school environment. The player takes control of teenage rebel, Jimmy Hopkins, who from the opening cutscene is revealed to be a difficult student with a criminal background. The game concerns the events that follow Jimmy being dropped off at Bullworth Academy, a fictional New England boarding school. The player is free to explore the school campus in the beginning and later on in the game the town, or to complete the main missions. The game makes extensive use of minigames. Some are used to earn money, others to improve Jimmy's abilities or get new items.

School classes themselves are done in the form of minigames, broken into five levels of increasing difficulty. English, for example, is a word scramble minigame, and as Jimmy completes the level, he learns to apologize to bullies, deliver better taunts, apologize to prefects and finally to apologize to the police.

Jimmy Hopkins has a multitude of weapons available, although they tend to run along the lines of things a school boy might actually attain, such as a slingshot, bags of marbles, itching powder, fire crackers, stink bombs, and later in the game, a bottle rocket launcher and a potato cannon/spud cannon. He also has an assortment of vehicles to operate — mainly a skateboard, but also a scooter, a go-kart (for races), a lawn mower (for money), and bicycles.

Sistemske zahteve ocekujemo kroz nekoliko dana... Smile  Smile

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

20710_normal.jpg
(43.76 KB, 740x416)
bully-scholarship-edition-200801-1.jpg
(209.63 KB, 1024x576)
bully-scholarship-edition-20080104015245847-000.jpg
(144.92 KB, 480x360)
bully-scholarship-edition-screenshot-big.jpg
(351.37 KB, 1046x646)
bullyse1.jpg
(28.92 KB, 269x400)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11462
Zastava Novi Pazar
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3
mob
Nokia 6300
ma da ne razumem engleski mislim da ce biti dobra igra
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Дадоше те, питао нас нико није!

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4626
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.17
mob
Nokia E71
Jer izlazi ovo za PC? Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

"Srce heroja zauvek zivi ne mogu da ga ubiju
Srce heroja kuca vecno samo za Srbiju!"
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Cancer
Pol
Poruke 7773
Zastava Kurcheva Glava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.17
Pa na to se odnosi ovo "Cekali i docekali" jer je igra za konzole, cini mi se, izasla pre par meseci.
IP sačuvana
social share
I got banned for having a common sense.
Common sense... Not as common as you might think.
Sta smo danas naucili? Filmovi se dele na umetnicke i filmove za opustanje. Nema losih filmova, to je laz, plod fikcije.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol
Poruke 4146
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3
nece ovo izlazit za PC

ova produzhena verzija je samo za wii & X360

prochitajte tekst ponovo

The game was rereleased as Bully: Scholarship Edition on March 4, 2008 for the Wii and Xbox 360.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Memento Mori

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7891
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3
Bully: Scholarship Edition        PC      Action      October 20, 2008

znaci...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol
Poruke 4146
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.3
hehe pardon moja greska Smile

sad sam i ja chacko malo pa sam nasho ovo

After making a return to Bullworth Academy on the Xbox 360 and Wii earlier this year with the updated Scholarship Edition, Bully will soon make mischief on another platform. According to signage and postcards at Rockstar Games' booth at the Leipzig Games Convention, the once-controversial juvenile delinquency will soon be graduating to PC.

According to German-language handouts at the Rockstar stand, Bully: Scholarship Edition (known locally as Bully: Die Ehrenrunde) will be "soon available for PC" with "82 missions and 45 school hours, more than 30 hours of fun and countless collector and minigames." The game tells the story of Jimmy Hopkins, a troubled 15 year old who is dumped at the front gates of New England private school Bullworth Academy by his mother. At the prestigious school, Jimmy will deals with his past while trying to keep out of trouble and beat the school's bullies at their own game.

jbg opet sorry Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zivi svoj zivot i ne daj da se drugi meshaju!!!

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1290
Zastava Pancevo/Dolovo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.50
hehe pardon moja greska Smile

sad sam i ja chacko malo pa sam nasho ovo

After making a return to Bullworth Academy on the Xbox 360 and Wii earlier this year with the updated Scholarship Edition, Bully will soon make mischief on another platform. According to signage and postcards at Rockstar Games' booth at the Leipzig Games Convention, the once-controversial juvenile delinquency will soon be graduating to PC.

According to German-language handouts at the Rockstar stand, Bully: Scholarship Edition (known locally as Bully: Die Ehrenrunde) will be "soon available for PC" with "82 missions and 45 school hours, more than 30 hours of fun and countless collector and minigames." The game tells the story of Jimmy Hopkins, a troubled 15 year old who is dumped at the front gates of New England private school Bullworth Academy by his mother. At the prestigious school, Jimmy will deals with his past while trying to keep out of trouble and beat the school's bullies at their own game.

jbg opet sorry Smile
kakvo je ovo?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol Žena
Poruke 278
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.60
Imam ja ovu igricu za PS2! Smile Odlicna je!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

☐ worth ☑ not worth

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23430
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Google Chrome 0.2.149.30
mob
Tel.Me Your.Number
Yahoo Smile

Night of the livin deer Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 2.113 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.