Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Skyfire Browser - Novi Internet Dozivljaj  (Pročitano 11684 puta)
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6
mob
Apple iPhone
Skyfire 0.9 Release Supports Blog, Twitter, WVGA

For those with WVGA resolutions like the Touch HD or the XPERIA X1, fret not because the new Skyfire beta will have support for you. The new release is availablenow. Skyfire is already a robust browsing platform and great browser substitute for many, offering advanced Ajax and Flash 10 support. However, the new release brings added features including social networking support, improved text readability, and more.

What does all that mean? You can twitter and follow pocketnow.com on RSS for one thing. Another great improvement is the ability to download multimedia and other files. As usual, you can download the latest release from get.skyfire.com on your mobile.

Click on to read more about the new Skyfire beta.

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3415
Zastava Republika Srpska
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6
Pojavila se nova verzija i za symbian telefone... Ko voli nek' izvoli.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Safari 2.0.172.43
mob
Apple iPhone
Skyfire 1.1 Released

Now that we lost Iris I appreciate Skyfire even more:) Directly from their blog removing the Symbian stuff you don’t care about:)):

We are excited about our Skyfire 1.1 version. This release focuses on performance improvements for both platforms and specific improvements related to Symbian scrolling and zooming. In addition, we’ve improved the reconnect experience and mobile website browsing.  We encourage you to upgrade today by going to http://get.skyfire.com with your device or follow the upgrade notification on your existing Skyfire installation.

* 1.1.0.13052 Windows Mobile touch and non-touch What’s new in 1.1?
    * Improved page load times. For sites that take a long time to load, we updated our algorithm to bring you the content much quicker.
    * Improved reconnect. Skyfire will show clearly when you can start interacting with the web page in case it previously timed out and disconnected (to save battery life).
    * WML support. If you are browsing to mobile sites that use the old mobile WML markup, you can now view the content.
    * Improved mobile website support. Mobile.* websites are now rendered automatically as mobile with the exception of mobile.yahoo.com since it is a PC site.
    * Page up/down navigation via short-key: You can use now ‘2’ and ‘8’ to easily navigate one page up or down. Great for reading articles. Now the short-key for invoking the Superbar is ‘*’. Please note that on some devices with a non-standard keyboard layout, short-keys may behave differently since this is phone specific.
    * Updated Plug-ins: For Flash, Silverlight and QuickTime we have the newest versions to give you more compatibility with more sites.

Fixes in this release
    * Skyfire quits on startup on Windows Mobile 6.5 devices: It affected a limited number of 6.0 and 6.1 devices as well. (Fixed Issue 7369) Known issues in this release
    * Short-keys inconsistent on non-standard keyboard. On some keyboard layouts (half-qwerty, dual keyboards), the short-keys do not work as expected. (Issue 7498, 7408, 7581)

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Safari 3.0.195.33
mob
Apple iPhone
Skyfire updated to version 1.5, brings the pretty

http://vimeo.com/8061935

Skyfire has always been a browser with outstanding functionality, but when it came to appearance it always lagged browsers like Opera Mobile.

No more however, as version 1.5 brings a more attractive, finger-friendly browser that makes better use of our VGA and WVGA screens.

The latest version features:

Full VGA Support. Skyfire now provides native support for the VGA and wVGA resolutions as seen on many recent Windows Mobile phones.

Smooth Scrolling. Kinetic scrolling has been added to Skyfire. Flick and you will see that scrolling has become very smooth.

Finger friendly UI. There are many UI updates to enable finger friendliness, increase the ease of use and add a bit of fun to the Skyfire experience. We updated as well the start page to be simpler-to-use with high-resolution devices

Full screen mode. For touch screens we have a mode that will completely remove all UI elements from the screen to provide maximum visibility onto the page. Tap the bottom right corner to bring back the toolbar.

Auto-Move text entry. This keeps any text entry box visible when the virtual keyboard is used. This convenient feature assures that web site forms are easy to use, in case the SIP (i.e., virtual keyboard) covers it.

Latest versions of Flash 10 and Silverlight. 1.5 has been updated to the newest and most stable versions of both rich-media formats.

Performance enhancements. Both Skyfire’s client and servers have been upgraded for faster, more responsive browsing.
The updated version can be downloaded at  get.skyfire.com here.

Izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

"It never rains, but it pours."

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2562
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
VIP Xiaomi Note 10 P
nazalost samo radi na windows mobile platformi i na symbianu...
IP sačuvana
social share
Who is Kaiser Soze???

Merovingian: You see, there is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action, reaction. Cause, effect.
Morpheus: Everything begins with choice.
Merovingian: No. Wrong. Choice is an illusion, created between those with power and those without.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Pocetnik

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 9
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.80
mob
Nokia n 73
i proždire vam internet.Ali ,ko hoće flash neka izvoli. ok je.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

The truth is out there...

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8945
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 10.60
Nisam odavno koristio Skyfire (ima 2 meseca) i juce udjem i doceka me obavestenje

Skyfire 1.x is not available in your country.

A evo sta kazu i na zvanicnom sajtu:

Skyfire 1.0 and 1.5 will remain available as a free service in the following countries after July 1st: United States, U.K., Canada, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Korea and Taiwan.

Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8856
Zastava Cyber Space
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 10.53
mob
Samsung Galaxy SII
Sto i jeste steta... Da hoce napraviti ovaj Uzard da valja - bio bi dobra zamena... Ovako koristim Netfront i Operu...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1245
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.8
mob
Apple iPad 4
skyfire je jedini browser za symbian telefone koji podrzava sve video fajlove na netu:(

moracemo da sacekamo da izadje  v2.0
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.083 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.