Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 18. Apr 2024, 08:39:13
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Vazno: Ponasajte se pristojno! Za uvrede i klevete snosite punu odgovornost!

Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 17
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Emily Blunt  (Pročitano 62623 puta)
28. Apr 2008, 13:44:55
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 30710
Zastava Makedonija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.26
Emily Olivia L. Blunt (born February 23, 1983) is a Golden Globe Award-winning English actress known for her work in the film My Summer of Love and her appearance as Emily Charlton in The Devil Wears Prada. At the 2007 Golden Globes Ceremony, she won the Best Supporting Actress award for the BBC TV film, Gideon's Daughter, and was also nominated for The Devil Wears Prada.

Biography

Personal life

Blunt is from Roehampton, London, England. She is one of four children born to a barrister father and teacher mother. Her uncle is Crispin Blunt, Conservative Member of Parliament for Reigate. At the age of 16 Blunt moved to a sixth-form college known for its performing arts programme, Hurtwood House, which is where she attracted an agent.

Blunt lives in London and Vancouver. In the latter she shares a home with her boyfriend, Canadian singer Michael Bublé, whom she first met in Melbourne backstage at the Australian television Logies Awards in 2005. Bublé thought Blunt was a television producer when they met. She later provided background vocals on his cover of "Me and Mrs. Jones" on his album Call Me Irresponsible.

Career

Blunt made her professional debut in Bliss a new play commissioned by the National Theatre, at the 2000 Edinburgh Festival while she was still an A-level student. In 2003, she made her screen debut in the British television drama Boudica, about the life of the ancient British warrior-queen who fought the Romans. She also won considerable praise for her performance as the 16th-century queen Catherine Howard in the two-part British television drama Henry VIII.

Blunt's breakout role was as Tamsin in the dark British movie, My Summer of Love in 2004, which depicted a story of deception and lesbian love in the English countryside. She shared an Evening Standard British Film Award for Most Promising Newcomer with co-star Nathalie Press.

In 2005 she co-starred with Bill Nighy and Miranda Richardson in the British TV drama Gideon's Daughter, an original screenplay written and directed by Stephen Poliakoff, in which she played the troubled only child of New Labour spin doctor Gideon Warner, played by veteran British character actor Bill Nighy.

More recently, she starred opposite Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway in the box-office success, The Devil Wears Prada. Streep and Hathaway received most of the critical attention initially, but Blunt proved to be equally memorable with Entertainment Weekly naming her the Best Female Scene-Stealer in their end-of-summer special issue. She appeared at the 79th Academy Awards where she co-presented the award for best costume design with her The Devil Wears Prada co-star Anne Hathaway.

Blunt and Hathaway also lost weight for their roles in the film. In an interview with Us Weekly, Hathaway said “I basically stuck with fruit, vegetables and fish (to slim down for the movie). I wouldn’t recommend that. Emily Blunt and I would clutch at each other and cry because we were so hungry". Blunt also spoke about the weight loss, where she claims she had to go 'painfully thin'.

Blunt later co-starred with Susan Sarandon in the independent drama Irresistible. When Sarandon became attached to starring in another movie, The Girl In The Park she strongly suggested that director David Auburn should cast her. Blunt did audition for the part — she almost received the role — but lost out to Kate Bosworth.

Blunt has worked on a number of upcoming movies. She is currently filming The Young Victoria in which she plays the title character, and is rumored to be starring in the English Civil War mini series The Devil's Whore.

Izvor: Wikipedia

IP sačuvana
social share
Јас го разбирам светот како поле за културен натпревар помеѓу народите - Гоце Делчев, Македонски револуционер

Свеста и чувството дека сум Македонец треба да стојат повисоко од се друго на светов - Крсте Петков Мисирков, Македонски просветител

Pogledaj profil GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 30710
Zastava Makedonija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.26

IP sačuvana
social share
Јас го разбирам светот како поле за културен натпревар помеѓу народите - Гоце Делчев, Македонски револуционер

Свеста и чувството дека сум Македонец треба да стојат повисоко од се друго на светов - Крсте Петков Мисирков, Македонски просветител

Pogledaj profil GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 30710
Zastava Makedonija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.26

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil GTalk

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 4910
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.7;M
ima telo ali je faca je*e
IP sačuvana
social share
tvrdji od hard core-a

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Bosnian Kingdom

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1548
Zastava BiH-Zenica
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14
mob
SonyEricsson 
ima telo ali je faca je*e

od birača nema jebača  Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Nije lijepo biti lud, a da to ne znash...jebači svih zemalja, ujedinite se Smiley
Bi vi svakakve djaole kad bi mogli, ali sila izduvala, ostalo samo tarlahanje po forumima.
"Daj ne jebi gredu: Beogradski manijak silovao metalnu banderu"
letopis matice srpske iz 1825 g kaže ovako : Bošnjaci žive između   Drine, Vrbasa, Save, Dalmacije i Huma, cirka 450 000, ispovjedaju Islam, ili su Rimokatolici, ili pravoslavni....
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

i sirom otvorenih ociju ne vidim nista...

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 35384
Zastava Tamo negde
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14
mob
Nokia N95 8gb

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

0.jpg
(84.02 KB, 1440x800)
0 (1).jpg
(30.03 KB, 1440x800)
0 (2).jpg
(93.11 KB, 1440x768)
0 (3).jpg
(55.43 KB, 1440x768)
0 (4).jpg
(101.06 KB, 1440x768)
0 (5).jpg
(58.18 KB, 1440x768)
0 (6).jpg
(92.91 KB, 1440x768)
IP sačuvana
social share
"Vlast i vlasnistvo se mogu razdovjiti na izvesno vreme, ali nikako zauvek jer ce vlasnistvo, shvativsi koliko je razdvajanje bolno, odmah kupiti vlast ili ce vlast osvojiti vlasnistvo a time i bogatstvo."
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

^^

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17395
Zastava Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.27
mob
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Superstar foruma

Life iz simple, make choices and don't look back

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 50236
Zastava
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.15

1thumb.jpg
(19.33 KB, 470x673)
2thumb.jpg
(24.93 KB, 470x705)
3thumb.jpg
(26.4 KB, 470x705)
4thumb.jpg
(26.04 KB, 470x705)
5thumb.jpg
(27.02 KB, 470x702)
IP sačuvana
social share
Od kada su fenicani izmislili novac pitanje zahvalnosti je za mene reseno
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Legenda foruma

Moje ime je Ozymandias.

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 38906
Zastava Kragujevac
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Opera 9.80

emily_blunt_cthru.jpg
(139.4 KB, 1200x1801)
emily_blunt_cthru_2.jpg
(142.05 KB, 1200x1801)
emily_blunt_cthru_3.jpg
(222.04 KB, 1200x1801)
emily_blunt_cthru_4.jpg
(134.77 KB, 1200x1801)
emily_blunt_cthru_5.jpg
(131.09 KB, 1200x1801)
emily_blunt_cthru_6.jpg
(137.18 KB, 1200x1801)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1238
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Safari 3.1
Emily Blunt Black Bra Panty Show - Wild Target 2010

16.96 MB | 00:32 | 1024 x 600 | .mpg
http://hotfile.com/dl/81920804/0f9fcd7/Emily_Blunt_Wild_Target_2010.mpg.html
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 17
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 18. Apr 2024, 08:39:13
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.177 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.